Rate the personal text above you

Started by FanofRainbowDash, 2014 Jan 22, 12:43:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

"What happened to my tail?! It's so adorable!"

cute... um... we supposed to give marks in this? i guess 10
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

HunterOfTheDark

10/10

You do know what I'm quoting, don't you?
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

HunterOfTheDark

It's a quote from Col. Graff in Ender's Game, describing Ender. I just edited it to fit my character.

10/10

Takadaroba

9/10

I still need to see Ender's Game. My cousin said it was pretty much the only book he ever read, and liked.
If a normal soul weighs 21 grams, a fat person's soul must weigh 21 uh... graham crackers!
[move][/move]

MrSpyro

Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Go Up