Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 04, 17:40:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DrifterCrow

2017 Sep 04, 17:40:21 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 07, 09:49:07 by DrifterCrow
The Legend of the Six

Sign-up: https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16735.0

OOC: https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16736.msg1018975#new

Introduction: In the far West of Equestria is a place of secrets and old traditions, dating as back as the founding of Equestria, perhaps even further. A place where six villages guards the secrets of the land and follow their traditions. But now an ancient evil has finally awoken from its deep slumber and now threatens the world. With the constant threat of a civil war, the once peaceful villages now seeks help to quell the awaken evil and disband any rebellion before it is too late.

Edit: You may now type in your character introductions if you'd like. And party requirements has been reduced to a minimum of three members.

In the heart of several Equestrian cities at once, a mysterious black stallion trots around. He yells out, "My village is in danger of being destroyed! I need help to stop this catastrophe before it has a chance to affect the world as a whole. Any pony willing to stop this menace before it is too late can come to me. I'll be waiting."

Meanwhile at the Crystal Empire, the Griffon Kingdom, Saddle Arabia, Dragon's Lair, and even in several changeling hives and colonies, the same black stallion has been spotted yelling out, "My village is in danger of being destroyed! I need help to stop this catastrophe before it frees itself and destroys the world. Any one who is willing to stop this with me, I'll be waiting here."

But who is willingly enough to answer his call?
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Nightshade Star

(Four people have to sign up to start right?)

Nightshade Star

Aqua Fire

(Guess I will.)
"Sis.. You really need to control your magic.." A tired stallion said.
"Sorry? =3" A spirited, young mare replied. She had a little soot on her yellow coat and her orange glove.
"By this rate, it's a wonder why anypony offers you a job." He said.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Nightshade Star

Lets say I'm right next to Aqua

"I guess. Hopefully we can succeed," I say, totally unsure about what's gonna happen.

DrifterCrow

Close to the three, a black stallion, with eyes of dark red and mane of white and grey wearing a black trench coat, slowly walks around the village, yelling out, "Any pony out there, I need help! My village is in danger of being destroyed. A dangerous creature is about to be set free. I need help to prevent this catastrophe before it frees itself and destroys everything it sees, including my home. Any pony who wishes to stop this menace, come to me. Please."
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Aqua Fire

Lunar turned to see a black stallion yelling for help. He shrugged him off, thinking he was just joking. Aqua, however, believed his crus of help.
"Let's do it." She said.
"What?"
"We have to help him!"
"WHAT?!? Aqua, he's just telling that story to get attention. Trust me, I-"
"No, Lunar. Trust ME." Lunar rolled his eyes, and walked up to their house. He noticed a paper stating he needed to pay his rent bills. He looked at his bit bag, seeing that he had barely enough bits to cover it.
"... Fine.." He said, grudgingly.

Nightshade Star

2017 Sep 14, 07:35:49 #7 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 14, 15:03:12 by Nightshade Star
I don't know, but I think I have to do this.
I walk towards the pony who needed help. 'Am I really supposed to do this?' Part of me thought, but I kept walking. 'Hope I can trust myself.'
I walked until the black stallion and I were face to face. "I'm happy to help whenever you need it." I said.

Aqua Fire

Aqua and Lunar walk up to the stallion, as well as another pony.
"Excuse me, sir." Lunar said. "How can we help?"

DrifterCrow

The black stallion turns to look at the three standing before him. He stares for a moment before moving his hoof over to the coat, pulling out a scroll. Before he attempts to open it, he says, "The village in which I live is to the far west. If you really want to join, pack up whatever you need and come back to me. I have a spell that can get us to our destination. There will be another pony there waiting for you to act as your guide. He will give out further instructions. Do you three understand all of this?"

Aqua Fire

"Yes sir!" Aqua said with pride. Lunar just nodded, then they went inside their house to gather a few things. Lunar got his sword, and Aqua got a saddlebag.

Nightshade Star

2017 Sep 14, 15:02:38 #11 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 14, 15:04:57 by Nightshade Star
"Yes, sir." I said. I walked back to my house and got:
2 books
A pencil to write with
A sketchbook
Water
A warmer
A coat
A scroll
Food (because it'll look weird if I didn't bring food)
A staff (for magic use),
And my silver star pendant. I pack all these things in my saddlebag, and soon walked out of my house to meet with the stallion again.

SandFire

Looking out onto the forest of the town Essence started to think on what she would need to gather for her potions and powders. Sighing at the thought of needing to go into the caves she pulls out a stick of honey from her bag and starts nomming on it.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

DrifterCrow

A large black stallion, with eyes of maroon and mane of white and grey, walks towards the town until he spots Essence. The black stallion, remaining ever so calm, walks up to Essence and asks, "Excuse me, I am looking for volunteers to help stop a menace from escaping the confines of its prison and destroys everything it sees, including my village. I would like to ask if you would join and help us seal away this disaster?"

SandFire

Looking at the stallion in silence for a bit thinking on what to tell him. After a moment Essense tells him in hopes he would have or would travel along a path with rarer resources than what could be found around.   "Wether I would join you or not depends on what resources you are able to provide me. After all I am a potion and specail dust maker."
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

DrifterCrow

2017 Sep 15, 15:10:23 #15 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 15, 15:12:04 by DrifterCrow
The black stallion stares for a moment before answering, "Raw ingredients and plants? I do believe the surrounding area near the village has plentiful of them. I do have to consult with a pony to allow it, but I can make it happen. Does that mean you will accept my offer?"

Back at Aqua and Lunar's village. The black stallion waits patiently. He sees one of the three approaching. He soon begins the preparation for departure.

Nightshade Star

"So.. now we just wait for the others?" I said. "The name's Nightshade, by the way."

DrifterCrow

He nods in response to Nightshade's answer. "Yes," he says. "We will wait until the others are ready for departure. Then we will depart in an instant to our destination. There, you will meet the guide who will lead you where you need to go."

Nightshade Star

"Okay." I think about how he said "instant" and what it meant. Then I realize.
"Instant, meaning you're going to use a spell to ship us off to wherever?" I said.

DrifterCrow

The stallion looks at Nightshade and simply said, "Recall point."

Then he looks down, indicating the scroll he has in his hoof.

Go Up