Legends of Equestria is Now Recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 06, 01:51:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BrightSapling

<3 Well I don't have any of those talents, but what i'm good at is coming up with fun and exciting quests to do. I'm good at anything that has to do with writing story lines or simple objectives. If you guys need me just email me at [email protected]<3

Cryptic-Dash

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Apr 11, 23:10:52
I'm guessing both? like show off stuff you already have, but also show that you can mimic our cartoony horse style too.

So say if you applied as a 3D modeler, would it help if I had some epic horsey style things in there  ^-^
Cause I just applied with a fair amount of realistic stuff (not that much since I only started the 3D modelling a couple years ago) but not alot of styalised models.

Pipkin

Quote from: SCS on 2015 Apr 12, 16:00:04
Does anyone know if moderators are being hired at this point in time? I'm 18 years old and interested in helping out. I've had about 3 years of experience with moderation and administration on LuaLearners (defunct) and MLP Forums, the latter I'm currently on a hiatus from (my choice). I've also had about 2 years of experience with working with people in real life ranging from young children to senior citizens and anywhere in between as a volunteer at my local library.

Aside from staff experience, I've had about 8 years of general experience with internet forums and 6-7 years of experience with MMO games, such as Roblox.

We are not accepting applications for moderation at this time

MidnightLunaRose

I'd love to be a concept artist but, unfortunately I don't have a portfolio. Too bad, I have a ton of ideas for the game. :s

Timber Keyblade

2015 Apr 13, 19:56:59 #144 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 13, 19:59:01 by Timber Keyblade
I'm just waiting for the game to come back up, so I can play...

Post Merge

Although... I do have one idea... just one... And I don't care who takes the credit for it, I just want it up. My idea is the bat ponies.
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

O. Vannen

I recognize that information on the Audio department is not part of this forum and on the Legends of Equestria home page it states that Audio is not hiring, however, I would still like to throw my hat into the ring. I am no composer, but I would like to offer my talents as an oboe and English horn player, in case your composers maybe had something in mind and would like access to a live musician. I also would love to do some voice acting, maybe just bits here and there or if you need a go-to person. Even if it's not much, if it's something I can do that someone else doesn't have to, I'd like to do it. I'm not looking for long-term employment, just something despite my limited talents. I found LoE several months ago, but missed three OSWs until last weekend's (4/10-4/12) and did not hesitate to put in upwards of 20 hours into the game, pushing past any technical difficulties (I also slept less than nine hours that weekend) and I am excited for its continued development. Also, on a side note, will you be having guides? I found myself from time to time just sitting and watching chat, but I think I was too active in chat to be a moderator (I know you aren't looking for moderators) and I liked helping ponies out. Again, I'd like to provide if I can and am eager for more OSWs and LoE's eventual release. Best of luck to all involved in this project, just don't get stressed out by so many asking for a full release, I'll take it when it comes. Many thanks

bananamustang

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the audio department. While it is awesome you have access to live music it is a difficult thing to try to use. The musicians we have are also the composers and use an array of programs to create their tracks. Each person works on their own piece or area of a map or maps. Coordination between all members takes a decent amount of time. To introduce a live element, while as cool as it would be, would add a level of difficulty. As for voice acting we are currently not hiring at this time. Sorry if that puts a dapper on things for  you, but thanks for looking out.

Very Respectfully,
Banana Mustang
Audio Lead

Quote from: O. Vannen on 2015 Apr 15, 15:28:54
     I recognize that information on the Audio department is not part of this forum and on the Legends of Equestria home page it states that Audio is not hiring, however, I would still like to throw my hat into the ring. I am no composer, but I would like to offer my talents as an oboe and English horn player, in case your composers maybe had something in mind and would like access to a live musician. I also would love to do some voice acting, maybe just bits here and there or if you need a go-to person. Even if it's not much, if it's something I can do that someone else doesn't have to, I'd like to do it. I'm not looking for long-term employment, just something despite my limited talents. I found LoE several months ago, but missed three OSWs until last weekend's (4/10-4/12) and did not hesitate to put in upwards of 20 hours into the game, pushing past any technical difficulties (I also slept less than nine hours that weekend) and I am excited for its continued development. Also, on a side note, will you be having guides? I found myself from time to time just sitting and watching chat, but I think I was too active in chat to be a moderator (I know you aren't looking for moderators) and I liked helping ponies out. Again, I'd like to provide if I can and am eager for more OSWs and LoE's eventual release. Best of luck to all involved in this project, just don't get stressed out by so many asking for a full release, I'll take it when it comes. Many thanks

Rasy (Flanniest Flan)

Darn, web developers just closed or something.

Colonel Waffle

I might be able to do some concept stuff and problem solving. I don't have a computer that can run any 3D programming stuff or anything. all I have is a school laptop for the next month or less and maybe a tablet (I left it at the library a few days ago and I am really hoping it's in the lost and found.  :c ) so I'm kinda screwed for the most part. but I could do concept art on pencil and paper until I actually get some thing like google sketch up at the very least.

O. Vannen

2015 May 02, 14:26:35 #149 Last Edit: 2015 May 02, 14:52:39 by O. Vannen
bananamustang,

:c I do understand, though and am happy that I threw my name into the hat. Thanks for the reply and the best of luck for the continued development of Legends of Equestria.

Sandalaia

2015 May 03, 12:12:28 #150 Last Edit: 2015 May 03, 12:15:43 by Sandalaia
This game is awesome and I want to play again :D ! But i don't know how to post a photo on this forum :s  . A pony can help me please?  o.O

Post Merge

In the game my name is Sandalaia. Who wanna to play with me when the game is open? :D  ^-^

Mizuki

Quote from: Sandalaia on 2015 May 03, 12:12:28
This game is awesome and I want to play again :D ! But i don't know how to post a photo on this forum :s  . A pony can help me please?  o.O

Post Merge

In the game my name is Sandalaia. Who wanna to play with me when the game is open? :D  ^-^

@Sandalaia

To post a photo in the forums, just upload your image on an image sharing site (like imgur) and then place the image url between the [img] tags to share them. (the little button next to that youtube logo button) like
Quote[img ]http://myimagethatIuploaded.png[ /img]
but without spaces

But if you're going to post in this thread, pleas stay on topic. This is a recruitment thread for those who want to help develop the game, not a meet-up in-game type of thread.

If you want to talk more about making friends in-game please head to the Legends of Equestria Discussion subforum :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Sandalaia

2015 May 04, 12:00:04 #152 Last Edit: 2015 May 05, 13:12:49 by Sandalaia
Thank you very much, but the link doesn't work. Sorry. But thanks! You're a good moderator! :)  ^-^  0:)

Post Merge

ohh yeah! now is working :)

Post Merge

Thank you very much!  :D

Post Merge

Now, I have a deviantart account! :0 :D  ^-^

Post Merge

http://sandalaia.deviantart.com/art/Sandalaia-531194504?ga_submit_new=10%253A1430845850

Colonel Waffle

when you say voice actors are not hiring at he moment do you mean you have everyone you need in that department or do you mean that you have no need for any right now but will in the future?

Pipkin

Firstly, Sandalaia, please keep on topic, this is a thread to discuss and ask about LoE recruitment

Colonel, it more than likely means at this time, as the game is still in development our needs in certain teams may change over time, but that of course is to the discretion of that team's lead.  I'd check back in the future to see if that's changed  ^-^

Sandalaia

Sorry but I do not speak fluently English and I do not understand what you said. Now I  use Google Translate.

abdekrim

Hello
For recruitment, I sent a mail to or must (I saw in the home page) but I still have not received a response :c. Are this normal or should I send another email?
Thank you in advance, I recently signed up just for her X3 (I'm French, that's her I'm not signed up before)

Mizuki

Quote from: abdekrim on 2015 May 08, 15:16:29
Hello
For recruitment, I sent a mail to or must (I saw in the home page) but I still have not received a response :c. Are this normal or should I send another email?
Thank you in advance, I recently signed up just for her X3 (I'm French, that's her I'm not signed up before)

Don't worry, that's normal. The team is very busy so they can't always reply to every e-mail.

If you haven't gotten a reply in, say, 2 months or so, it's probably safe to assume that you didn't quite make the cut. :c You could always try again, just so long as you don't spam their inbox or anything :]

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

MrDialga300

Hi,
Sorry for my English I'm from Germany...

I have send you an application at the last time per E-Mail...
I hope you have read it?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Patric:)
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
MrDialga300
-----------------------------
Patric Riedel

abdekrim

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 May 08, 21:58:21
Don't worry, that's normal. The team is very busy so they can't always reply to every e-mail.

If you haven't gotten a reply in, say, 2 months or so, it's probably safe to assume that you didn't quite make the cut. :c You could always try again, just so long as you don't spam their inbox or anything :]

I know you have lots of email (this is normal), but if you refuse someone, you send him an answer right?
You think I'm not selected? I understand because I did not send as it should (with all the information you give here) because I went directly to the home page
You think I have to resend? (with all that is necessary)
If so, how soon? (not to appear as spam)

ps : 2 month is a lot D:

Go Up