Ponysona: Backside of the TV

Started by blobking156, 2014 Jun 10, 19:55:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel says, "[glow=brown,2,300]I am from a location within the Equestrian boarders. Mother Chrysalis wanted me to learn to be a better leader so I chose to come here and learn of the social side of friendship.[/glow]"

The Stars

"Chrysalis...?" Sonata says, a bit worried at that... Right now, she could tell Chrysteel was a changeling, but the area she came from causes her to scoot away a little. "Dad... Says that she's a very bad changeling... Does that mean you're bad too?" She asks, trying to stay nice since Chrysteel isn't being anywhere near malicious to her right now, but she still questions if this is somepony she should be talking to... Does Chrysalis plan to use friendship in some way to take over Equestria? Was Chrysteel a spy for her? All these thoughts ran through her mind very quickly, unable to grasp a single idea right away as her nervousness grew with each passing idea.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

LostSanity

Skye wasn't finding anything of interest, and, she didn't exactly bring a lot of bits with her.

So... she started to look for the pony from earlier, to see where they went.

"This place isn't that big, yet I still lost that pony? Sheesh... maybe this store is bigger than it seems?" thought Skye

((Uh oh!! You're cover might be blown!!  O: ))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Omega_Khaos

((not really for the family that has given Chrysteel a home. they already knew.))

Chrysteel says, "[glow=brown,2,300]Fear not, I am not her ally. As her chosen, I seek something she has lost sight of. I seek a possibility for changelings and ponies to coexist in peace with each other. I learn for the fate of all changelings. If Mother's actions are repeated elsewhere there will be disastrous results. I leave you with this. Give it to your father and have him read it to you. I must be going now. Till next time we meet. You will not know of me but I will know of you.[/glow]" Chrysteel passes to the changeling what she was writing and heads off. Once out of sight again she returns to her Pegasus form and returns to Skye. She comes up from behind Skye and asks, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Are we looking for some pony?[/glow]"

The Stars

Sonata seems rather surprised when Chrysteel said something that caught her attention, gasping a bit. "Wait... You mean just like Dad's trying to do...?" She asks, then see's that Chrysteel is heading off. "W-w-wait up! Hold on!" She says, making sure to grab her walkman and headphones before trying to chase after her, hoping to catch up with her.
Heads up!

Omega_Khaos

Where Chrystal went a Pegasus had come from, but Chrystal was no where to be found.

LostSanity

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jul 06, 01:00:45
Once out of sight again she returns to her Pegasus form and returns to Skye. She comes up from behind Skye and asks, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Are we looking for some pony?[/glow]"

"Gahh!!!!!" shouted Skye as she literally jumped into the air. Chrysteel legitimately scared her.

"Don't do that!!"
stated Skye to Chrysteel. After recovering from her shock, Skye responded to her.

"Anyway... I was just looking for you. As much as I'd like to show you the rest of the town, it might be better for you to experience it for yourself. It might be more interesting that way. Besides... it's starting to get a little late and we have school tomorrow after all. We need our rest you know?"
reminded Skye

((I'm not in charge of this RP but I think we've done enough to sort of making "Evening" or whatever. I guess. I don't know anymore.  :s ))

The Stars

2014 Jul 06, 11:37:20 #127 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 06, 13:46:56 by The Stars
"Gah!" Sonata made a frustrated sigh as she realizes she may have just lost Chrysteel. "Chyrstal? Hello? Where'd you go?" She yelled out, not really expecting a reaction anymore. At this point she wishes she had her father's level of tracking skills -- She couldn't find a single trace of her anywhere. "I guess I'll try waiting at Junes tomorrow with my dad..." She grumbles, scratching her head as she begins walking off.
Heads up!

Omega_Khaos

((Ok sonata only knows Chrysteel by the Name of Chrystal Amor right now, The Stars. However, if she saw somepony with the Same cutie mark as Chrystal, it is probably her in a different form. The note was to be given to your chara's father.))

Chrysteel says to Skye, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Sorry, I had something I needed to check out. I guess we should go home then. Oh she must be looking or somepony.[/glow]" Chrysteel points to the changeling, Sonata.

LostSanity

2014 Jul 06, 18:44:29 #129 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 06, 18:48:40 by LostSanity
Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jul 06, 13:36:44
((Ok sonata only knows Chrysteel by the Name of Chrystal Amor right now, The Stars. However, if she saw somepony with the Same cutie mark as Chrystal, it is probably her in a different form. The note was to be given to your chara's father.))

Chrysteel says to Skye, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Sorry, I had something I needed to check out. I guess we should go home then. Oh she must be looking or somepony.[/glow]" Chrysteel points to the changeling, Sonata.

Skye looked to where Chrysteel was pointing and saw the Changeling from before. She then mumbled something, however, if Chrysteel was close enough to Skye, she could probably hear it.

"Tch. Changelings. They're always up to something. All they do is feed on ponies love. They're just wild beasts who want to take over all of Equestria. I'll have to keep an eye on that one..." murmured Skye she then turned towards Chrysteel and spoke aloud to her

"Unfortunately I don't have time to help it find whatever it's looking for right now. I need to get home. I might need to help out at the hotel. See you at school tomorrow then..." remarked Skye as she began to leave Junes.

((Just leaving an opportunity for Chrysteel to stop her if she wishes))

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel follows and asks, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Are you sure all changelings are like that? I bet you I may know one or two that wouldn't do such things. I happen to know of one who only wishes for what is best for both sides. Ponies have what most changelings need to live and changelings can be strong defenders, if you let them.[/glow]" Chrysteel seams to know allot about changelings. Chrysteel thinks for a moment and then says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Do you know their language?[/glow]"

LostSanity

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jul 06, 19:25:33
Chrysteel follows and asks, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Are you sure all changelings are like that? I bet you I may know one or two that wouldn't do such things. I happen to know of one who only wishes for what is best for both sides. Ponies have what most changelings need to live and changelings can be strong defenders, if you let them.[/glow]" Chrysteel seams to know allot about changelings. Chrysteel thinks for a moment and then says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Do you know their language?[/glow]"

Skye kept walking, but responded.

"You know Changelings? Really? They didn't just foalnap you outright to suck you of your love? That's a shock. Really it is. But from my experience I haven't found or met any Changelings that didn't try to either kill me or foalnap me to use me as a 'love sucking prisoner' pretty much. Sorry but I just don't trust them"
replied Skye

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]I didn't say I know many of them. I did ask though. Not all is as it seams and one of these days, I might be able to help you better understand them. I do know allot about them, including their language. May I throw a possibility at you, as we walk towards your home?[/glow]" Chrysteel walks with Skye for a while.

LostSanity

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jul 07, 15:26:24
Chrysteel says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]I didn't say I know many of them. I did ask though. Not all is as it seams and one of these days, I might be able to help you better understand them. I do know allot about them, including their language. May I throw a possibility at you, as we walk towards your home?[/glow]" Chrysteel walks with Skye for a while.

"I'm listening..." responded Skye, she seemed generally intrigued into what it was Chrysteel was about to say...

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel nods an emotionless expression on her face.

"[glow=cyan,2,300]Lets just say, if somepony knows somepony who knew a changeling. That changeling never once tried to consume their love. If you were either of the two, the one who knew somepony or the one who knew the changeling, what would you do?[/glow]"

LostSanity

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jul 07, 18:20:46
Chrysteel nods an emotionless expression on her face.

"[glow=cyan,2,300]Lets just say, if somepony knows somepony who knew a changeling. That changeling never once tried to consume their love. If you were either of the two, the one who knew somepony or the one who knew the changeling, what would you do?[/glow]"

After her question, Skye glanced at Chrysteel briefly, before returning her gaze to what was in front of her.

"I'd either tell my friend to be suspicious of the Changeling or be suspicious of the Changeling. They're obviously up to something and have a deeper plan in store" answered Skye

blobking156

Despite how short it felt, Evening was coming close. Not dark yet, but it will be soon

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel nods and says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Ok then. I will leave you with this though. Don't suspect every changeling just because of what some of them did. I should know because My name is the key. My full name is Chrysteel Amor Chrysalis and I have no plans, on those grounds, what so ever.[/glow]" With that Chrysteel heads home, not a single suspicious notion to her.

((Yes she just did that.))

LostSanity

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jul 10, 00:27:23
Chrysteel nods and says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Ok then. I will leave you with this though. Don't suspect every changeling just because of what some of them did. I should know because My name is the key. My full name is Chrysteel Amor Chrysalis and I have no plans, on those grounds, what so ever.[/glow]" With that Chrysteel heads home, not a single suspicious notion to her.

((Yes she just did that.))

Chrysteel left before Skye could respond. Skye's teeth then clenched together.

"Great. Now I feel like a jerk..." mumbled Skye.

Since Chrysteel already left, Skye headed home to the Amagi Hotel as well.

Omega_Khaos

((Bumping for a possible continue.))

Go Up