Ponysona: Backside of the TV

Started by blobking156, 2014 Jun 10, 19:55:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

2014 Jul 01, 19:45:31 #100 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 01, 19:52:02 by LostSanity
One of the new students was talking to another student, however, Skye felt that she had to at least introduce herself to the new students. She looked at both ponies and spoke to them.

"You're the new students right? I'm Skye Fown. I help out at the only inn that's in the small town you now find yourselves in. I hope you get used to this place soon, because, there really isn't that much to do here"
stated Skye to the new pony
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Omega_Khaos

((Is Skye talking to Chrysteel or Quill?))

LostSanity

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jul 01, 19:47:33
((Is Skye talking to Chrysteel or Quill?))

((Both. I'll go edit my post to reflect this. Sorry.  :P ))

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel replies, "[glow=cyan,2,300]I am Chrysteel. Nice to meet you, Skye Fown. Would you like to hang out?[/glow]"

blobking156

I am Inked Quill, as i mentioned. Nice to meet you, too.

LostSanity

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Jul 01, 20:06:02
Chrysteel replies, "[glow=cyan,2,300]I am Chrysteel. Nice to meet you, Skye Fown. Would you like to hang out?[/glow]"

This question came out of nowhere for Skye. "You just met me and you want to hang out with me?" Skye wanted to think, but, something else seemed to stir within her. Happiness? No... couldn't be...

Without thinking, Skye blurted out

"Sure. I could show you around the town. Though there's really not much to show and you'll both probably learn the layout pretty quickly" offered Skye.

Did she really just say that? She wanted to facehoof but that would seem rude. She just tried to keep a straight face at this point.

((No one take this personally. Skye just doesn't have a lot of friends. This character is a mixture of my OC and Yukiko.  X3 ))

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel smiles. She senses the confusion in her heart but to keep her cover she decides for now to keep quiet about it. She says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Your the guide, so you lead.[/glow]" Chrysteel will follow Skye anywhere she goes. she will keep a respectful distance and listen to all Skye has to say.

LostSanity

Skye wasn't sure what to say. She was in it now. She couldn't turn back.

"Well... the most known place around here is Junes. But that pony that ran into the lightpost that you helped knows more about that than I do. But... if you really want to see it... very well. Follow me." remarked Skye as she began to leave the classroom and began heading to Junes. Hopefully the new ponies that were interested were following her.

The whole time she was thinking "What have I gotten myself into?!"

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel smiles, for what seams to be the first time sense class started today, as she follows Skye to this Junes place.

LostSanity

Skye, and whoever else was following her, arrived at Junes. She cleared her throat to get the ponies that were following her their attention. She felt like a tour guide or something.

"Here we are. Junes. Most of the townsfolk shop here. You can find pretty much whatever you need at Junes. Electronics, groceries, anything really. Due to the convenience and the overall look to it, it's actually started to force some other small shops around town to close up. Opinions about Junes vary if you talk to other store owners but most people seem to like it. It even has a nice cafeteria on the roof that's perfect for meetings or places to meet up with friends. But, like I already told all of you, if you want to know more about Junes, ask Dusk. He's kind of like the me of Junes. Except he helps out here occasionally whereas I help out at pretty much the only inn here in this town, the Amagi Inn." explained Skye

((I can't think of a better name for the inn. My OC isn't related to the owners of it like Yukiko is in Persona 4. She just helps out the owners. If you think you can come up with a good replacement name, feel free to try.  X3 )) 

The Stars

At the Junes Food Court, under an umbrella, sat in blatant view a young little changeling and wearing what appeared to be a Snow White hoddie that was modeled after a rabbit, long ears extending down from the hood down to her back. The hood itself was off of her head, showing her with a vibrant, Long,velvet mane as she sat around, strutting a small lute. On the table she was sitting at, it seems like she owns a 2013 F Series Walkman and a set of headphones that could cover her ears. She didn't keep them out of her sight, however, Checking back at them every few seconds. Her age didn't seem to be very close to the students who made their a rival here; she seemed to be relatively in her late childhood, but not quite in her teenage years just yet.

"Hm..." She hums to herself as she makes random, yet soft strums of her lute. "What would be good...?" She asks herself, presumably speaking about what song she should play. And just as soon as she spoke, she started playing something a little more organized. It was a rather soft, yet rather upbeat and fast melody that she lightly rocked her head left and right to, seeming to hum it out along with her playing... Although, The song was possibly a bit too fast for her to handle, and her humming that made it more obvious to notice some of the smaller flaws she seems to occasionally have: Short-lived notes, incorrectly played notes... Overall, it didn't necessarily ruin the tune, but the mistakes could be noticeable to a number of ponies.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Omega_Khaos

When Chrysteel saw the changeling she changed her direction to avoid her for now. She didn't want her cover blown. She thought to herself, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Moma and papa never said there were changelings here. I think it would be best to avoid detection right now.[/glow]"

LostSanity

Skye visible tensed up. The sound of the... not-so-good music playing, to put it nicely, seemed to effect and annoy Skye.

Everything in her being wanted to say something to the... WAIT. IT WAS A CHANGELING?!

This shocked Skye even more. Was it up to something?

Skye tried to restrain herself, but, she was physically, and visually, struggling to do this.

"So... um... do you have any questions? Like I said... I... um... don't exactly know everything about Junes..." reminded Skye in an attempt to keep a straight face.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel heads off to look at the items the store has. once out of sight though the shifts to her earth pony form and comes back from another direction over to the changeling. She sit near and waits for the changeling to notice her. On a sheet of paper, she is drawing Changeling language runes.

The Stars

Sonata eventually stopped playing abruptly, even she seems to think that she can't get this song down right. "Bleh... Not that one..." She says, shaking her head and looks beside her to notice Chrysteel sitting right beside her. She jumps a little bit, not noticing her in the first place and  tries to calm down a little bit. "O-Oh, Hello there!" She tries greeting herself. She seems to know basic english quite well... As if it were her 1st language. She looks over and notices Chrysteel writing down something on the sheet of paper... Although, she doesn't seem able to make any sense out of it. "... Hey... Miss? Excuse me, but what are you drawing?" She asks, hoping she's not overstepping any boundaries.
Heads up!

LostSanity

The only pony that seemed to come with Skye left. A little after that the music stopped. With the pony nowhere near sight, Skye breathed a sigh of relief.

Afterwards... since she was here anyway... she decided to go into Junes and see if anything peeked her interest.

Omega_Khaos

The earth pony version of Chrysteel shows the paper to the changeling. It appears to be a very complicated version of the Changeling shape shifting spell. It has the three base races circled. It is written in the language of the changeling hives. Chrysteel then says, in the changeling language and in a low voice, so only the changeling can hear, "[glow=brown,2,300]Hello. How long have you been here? Mom never told me that other changelings would be in this area.[/glow]"

The Stars

Although she spoke in her native tongue, the changeling still didn't seem to understand. She just looked at Chrysteel, a bit nervous at the fact of not knowing how to reply and simply just asks. "Uhm... I'm... Sorry, but I don't speak whatever language that is..." For the moment, she could only hope whoever this pony was, she could understand that small bit of english... Or maybe if her father was around, he could help, She thought.
Heads up!

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel says, in the normal language, "[glow=brown,2,300]But you understood me, yes? I am Chrystal Amor. Nice to meet you.[/glow]"

The Stars

She seemed surprised that the pony had understood her, not expecting to have switched to English. "O-Oh! Well, I'm Sonata! It's nice to meet you, Chrystal..." She trails off, then sighs. "And... I didn't understand you earlier, sorry. I don't know what language that is, buuut maybe my dad does...?" She seems to be rather sincere at this point, having no clue what the inscription on the paper read and no understanding of the dialect of Chrystal from earlier. "Soooo, where are you from, Chrystal?" She asks, hoping it'd give her an answer.
Heads up!

Go Up