Ponysona: Backside of the TV

Started by blobking156, 2014 Jun 10, 19:55:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Omega_Khaos

That which came off of Gilda was nothing Chrysteel liked. She knew just from the emotions dripping off of Gilda nothing good was going to come from her. Still she awaited her introduction to the class.

((I believe a transfer student is to be introduced to the class before either being given a seat or choosing their seat.))

LostSanity

"Gilda the Grump again? Oh goodie... my day just keeps getting better and better..." thought Skye.

She had no choice but to accept it though. She prepared to take notes and for the class to actually begin
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

Dusk's eyes narrowed, 'Oh no, not Grumpy Gilda again.'
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

blobking156

[glow=red,2,300]Alright, ya dweebs, we've got a couple new transfer students. If you couldn't tell, they're right up her.[/glow] She motions for  the two ponies to intruduce themselves. Um,hi,I'm Inked quill...

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Chrysteel, pleasure to meet you all.[/glow]" Chrysteel gives Gilda a look of forced respect, but distrust, because she is a teacher and Chrysteel seams to not like being on a teacher's bad side.

blobking156

[glow=red,2,300]Alright, dweebs, go find a seat.[/glow] Qull went to a seat behind and to the left of Sky, and right behind Dusk.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel sits next to sweet. She makes herself ready to learn.

blobking156

After a  bell rings, the first years leave the classroom, and a different teacher comes in. [how this works is a multiple choice question is asked, and in a spoiler, you answer a, b, c, or d.
Second years:
Hello, my name is Ms. Bon, and i teach Cooking and confectionary studies. i mostly specialize in candy production, but i do bake sometimes. What are the main ingredients in icing for an Icey fire cake?
Spoiler: show
A. Ice, matches, chocolate
B. cinamon, mint, sugar
C. Sugar, spice, and everything nice
D. Chocolate, milk, Cola syrup

First years:
Hi every pony, i'm Ms. Pinkie Pie, but you can just call me Pinkie! I'll be teaching party throwing- wait, no, Geology? well, i was raised on a rock farm, so i do no Preetty much a lot... So, What question... Oh, I know! What changes one form of rock into another?
A. Heat,Pressure, and Age
B. The amount of party-cles in it's atom
C. Heat, pressure, and heated pressure
D. pouring different liquids on them.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel raises her hoof and gives her answer when called on.

Spoiler: Player Choice for GM only • show

A.

ChibiGrrl

Sweet mentally chooses her answer, and waits to hear whether Chrysteel was correct or not.

blobking156

Oh...sorry, the answer was C. Igneous is made by melting rocks, Sedimentary is made by pressing down very very very hard on tiny bits of rocks, and Metamorphic is made by applying pressure AND heat for a VERY very very very long  time. so in a way, i guess you could be right! she giggles after she says that.

LostSanity

"New students? Why would they want to come to a town like this? There's really not much to do here. Oh well. It's none of my business I suppose" thought Skye as one of the new students sat behind her.

There was no time to introduce herself as class officially began.

Skye had no knowledge of cooking whatsoever. She didn't know the answer and wouldn't even try a guess at the answer. She simply began to take notes and waited for somepony else to attempt to answer the question.

ChibiGrrl

Sweet Hoof took notes, making sure to write the correct answer to the question, as the lecture continued.

blobking156

[And now, we wait. for HOTD, of course.]

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel was a bit saddened by her wrong answer, but this was not really her strong suit. She decides to take really detailed notes and of course, the right answer.

HunterOfTheDark

((Sorry I took so long to respond X3))

Dusk raises a hoof before giving his answer to Ms. Bon.

I believe the answer is B
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

blobking156

Correct! the mint is for the "icey" part, and the cinamon is for the "fire" part. and no icing is icing without sugar!

LostSanity

Skye wrote down the correct answer in her notes and waited for the lecture to continue or for class to end, whichever came first.

((Just trying to revive this I guess.  ono ))

blobking156

[Sorry, i should get a demi-GM, for when i am doing other stuff.]
Afternoon:
The final class of the day ends, and Everybody is free to do whatecer
Hanging out: If you choose, during free time, you may "Hang out" with another pony. this has many benifits, but those will be explained. up to four ponies may hang out with eachother at a time.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel says to sweet, "[glow=cyan,2,300]I know it is only the first day, but would you like to hang out after class?[/glow]"

Go Up