Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Blue galloped upstairs, and burst right through the door to Dusk's room. She walked to the sleeping pony and shook with him a few times, while exclaiming with a panicked voice. "Dusk! Dusk! Wake up! We have to move, now!" She had a expression of pure horror in her face.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Omega_Khaos

Rotara had been meditating along with Aurora. It would seam the two were asleep until Rotara opened her eyes and says, "[glow=purple,2,300]Aurora, get you cards. It is coming. We need more information. I have not sensed a summoning like this before. it is dark and it is huge.[/glow]"

Aurora nods and grabs her deck. She also grabs the now glowing moonlight twin sabers. She then opens her door to see blue heading into dusks room. She says, "[glow=navy,2,300]What's the rush? It is this dark summoning Rotara sensed just now?[/glow]" As she sets her deck, she notices a blank slate card in it. She looks to Rotara and Rotara says, "[glow=purple,2,300]It is a Blank Legendary Summons Card. Why it would be there, I do not know. Keep it in your deck for now. It may help us later. The large summoning is getting closer.[/glow]"

HunterOfTheDark

The sudden noise of Blue kicking open his door, and then being shaken by her, Dusk awakens in a panic. "Bwah! Whats going on? Whats with the light? Why are you panicking?!"
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Omega_Khaos

Fore now Rotara merges with Aurora. Runic marking appear all over Aurora. Aurora's wings also double in mass. Aurora and Rotara say as one, "[glow=blue,2,300]Blue, what is wrong? Is it that huge summoning we detected a moment ago?[/glow]"

Grizzly

The small blue mare had no idea how to handle this. "No, yes, i don't know! We need to wake the others and get out of here via the back exit, now! Twilight's orders." She said quickly and walked to the next door, making as much noise as possible to wake everypony up.

Omega_Khaos

Aurora helps blue and tries to calm her down. Aurora goes to the next room and tries to wake the next pony up. "[glow=blue,2,300]Come on, wake up. There is no time to explain. We got to go.[/glow]"

LostSanity

((Um... my character [Mage] does not live in the dorms. Not yet anyway. So whoever that is isn't me.))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Omega_Khaos

((she is just helping wake the others in the dorm. Game Master gets to decide who she wakes.))

FlameandIce

J's horn glows as his scythe materializes it front of him  Alright let's go we need to keep this thing away He says waiting for Twilight
//I hope this is okay I apologize if it's not >.<
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

blobking156

Blob conviniently wakes up, but doesn't get out of bed.
[i'mma in the dorm.]

HunterOfTheDark

Dusk decides not to argue, and goes to Blob's room, bursting in yelling "Get up! Need to go! Twilight's orders!"
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Naura

2014 Jul 01, 12:09:41 #391 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 09, 18:23:11 by Naura
When the words: "Twilight's Order!" went into Sabrinas ears, she woke up immedietly.
"Huh? What's happening?" Sabrina roars out.
"What does Twilight want us to do?" She says with a calmer voice and walks out of the room with a sandwich, a mane brush and a newly packed saddlebag levitating in her blue magic.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

blobking156

Mrah.... Blob gets up, and notices the urgency. he grabs the closest thing he has to a weapon, being an extra shower pole, and leaves as quickly as could. What the hay is going on?

HunterOfTheDark

"No clue," Dusk replied. "I'm just going with what Blue said."

Grizzly

Blue goes through every other room, getting all the sleeping dormsmates up and about. "No time to explain everypony. We're in danger and we gotta move, now! Follow me outside!" Blue said loud enough for everyone to hear her. She walked to and down the stairs, hopefully followed by the others.

HunterOfTheDark

'Blue, can you hear me?' came a mental shout from Twilight.

Grizzly

Blue charged her horn and created a mental connection to Twilight, while still leading the group down. "Yes, senpai, i hear you loud and clear."

HunterOfTheDark

'The back door is blocked, make a stop at the armory on the fourth floor, then get to the roof! Everypony needs to be ready to fight! The one we're fighting down here isn't the same one that J spotted earlier, so stay alert!'

blobking156

So, am i going to have to hit something with this shower rod?
[i'm going out for lunch, so i'll be gone for a bit.]

Naura

Sabrina uses one of her sneaky spells to hotwire the last part of the talk between Blue and Twilight. Usually she is sneaky about her spells, but this time isn't great for that. She goes to the middle of the group and shouts.
"Everypony who is ready for a fight to the roof! But first stop by at the armory!"
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up