Unreleased EG: Rainbow Rocks music videos!

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2015 Apr 01, 10:43:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

2015 Apr 01, 10:43:37 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 03, 14:12:03 by Chishio Kunrin
Hasbro posted up three unreleased Rainbow Rocks music videos on Youtube! They're all pretty good, especially the Sunset Shimmer one.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Naura

2015 Apr 01, 11:46:26 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 02, 10:03:20 by Naura
They are all super duper amazing! O:
I really like them all! Like, life is a runway got a nice classy/pop styled beat, Tabithas voice fits it amazingly well. And I really like the different dresses :3
Then there's Friendship through ages, which I also really like, cause they basiclly sing to Sunset and explains how awesome firendship is, with their own (and to me) fitting styles, I find piano a way more fitting instrument to Twilight than singing.
And then the last one, amazing! Sunset sings about her past, and of how she's moving on from the dark times with her new friends! And I really like how they use the word pheonix, since her talent seems to be fire magic related, and because of her color scheme, that creature fits her. She is rising from the ashes to help spreading the magic of friendship!

Also HOOOORSE!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Jinxie Umbra

Fantastic, aren't they? Sunset Shimmer giving Elsa a run for her money. Also, the piano scene was interesting. I think there's more going on here than meets the eye. X3

PS: Twilight and Rainbow had the best outfits. Fabulous!

Shadow-Flare

when I saw the sunset simmer one I was like dem wings :o

Jinxie Umbra

They re-uploaded the videos, you'll need to update the links in the OP. DD:

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: KuddlyKalli on 2015 Apr 03, 00:44:42
They re-uploaded the videos, you'll need to update the links in the OP. DD:

Done.

Buddy Minute

I'm strangely suspicious. For what occasion were these made? Are they DVD extras? A way to drum up attention for the new season? Is that EG sequel coming faster then expected?

I ask this, cause these are all really good! These music videos look amazing--Studio B/DHX continues to impress!
Spoiler: show

Jinxie Umbra

2015 Apr 04, 02:18:54 #7 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 04, 02:43:33 by KuddlyKalli
My guess would be that these songs were intended for the movie but got cut for time or whatever, then they decided to turn them into animated shorts. Friendship Games won't be released until after S5 has finished.

Only days ago swore off shipping in general; fail. Oh well. Now that I think about it some more (and watch these for the 50th time each) I wonder about this. FTtA has SunLight, but LiaR has Derpy apparently fangirling over Sunset Shimmer...

Spoiler: OF COURSE • show
Equestria Girls 3 will feature a glorious fight to the death between Twilight Sparkle and Derpy Hooves as they vie for Sunset Shimmer's affection! Since Twilight is one of the mane 6 I'm not liking Derpy's chances here. But then, she could win and Sunset Shimmer comes back to Equestria as the new lead character.

It all makes sense now! lol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: KuddlyKalli on 2015 Apr 04, 02:18:54
My guess would be that these songs were intended for the movie but got cut for time or whatever, then they decided to turn them into animated shorts. Friendship Games won't be released until after S5 has finished.

Only days ago swore off shipping in general; fail. Oh well. Now that I think about it some more (and watch these for the 50th time each) I wonder about this. FTtA has SunLight, but LiaR has Derpy apparently fangirling over Sunset Shimmer...

Spoiler: OF COURSE • show
Equestria Girls 3 will feature a glorious fight to the death between Twilight Sparkle and Derpy Hooves as they vie for Sunset Shimmer's affection! Since Twilight is one of the mane 6 I'm not liking Derpy's chances here. But then, she could win and Sunset Shimmer comes back to Equestria as the new lead character.

It all makes sense now! lol

I would've liked it if they included these songs in Rainbow Rocks. The movie was only an hour long. :s

Go Up