S4 League

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jul 06, 08:26:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner-Boy

2012 Jul 06, 08:26:44 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 06, 15:21:48 by Zaner-Boy
Possibly one of the most under appreciated games out there. It's free, and tons of fun. I suggest at least giving it a chance. You can get the game here.

Remedy

I've removed the video, as per section 7d and 7e of the rules.

I'm leaving the thread open, do not let me catch any more material of this nature in this thread.
Thank you.

Nala Valor

I looked at the video when I was searching for a game to play. It looked cool... For the 5 second it could handle. Not sure if I could play on my PC.

Goldenrod

Oh man I used to play S4 all the time!
I played up until just after the dark update when I moved on to other games.

Book Smarts

2012 Jul 06, 22:49:06 #4 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 06, 22:54:32 by Book Smarts
Kind've reminds me of Gunz, just with more anime graphics

Iron Girella

i've a friend of mine that is very pro at S4, i even tried it once, buut not ym style of game S:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Zaner-Boy

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 08, 11:43:58
Spoiler: show

Wow, pure swag  B)

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 08, 13:08:54

Wow, pure swag  B)

Those clothes were bloody expensive. Around 20-30,000 for all of it, I believe.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 08, 13:10:53
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 08, 13:08:54

Wow, pure swag  B)

Those clothes were bloody expensive. Around 20-30,000 for all of it, I believe.

And they only last for 30 days? I wouldn't live with that since any game that requires you to,"rent" items for a large sum of currency is such a lame idea. Nexon did that with Combat Arms and it was horrible since the amount of money you earned per match was insignificant to buy temporary weapons.

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 08, 13:16:27
And they only last for 30 days? I wouldn't live with that since any game that requires you to,"rent" items for a large sum of currency is such a lame idea. Nexon did that with Combat Arms and it was horrible since the amount of money you earned per match was insignificant to buy temporary weapons.

Money's no issue, leveling up and completing missions gives 2-3000 each, so it's no big issue. Plus, you can get permanent items with a bit of luck in the random shop.

Lary

Just Combat Arms? Bro, Nexon does this with all of their games; Maplestory being their biggest offender (Cash equivalent to 5 USD for, say, a cosmetic shirt that lasts 90 days; and that's one of the cheaper ones).
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 08, 13:25:10

Just Combat Arms? Bro, Nexon does this with all of their games; Maplestory being their biggest offender (Cash equivalent to 5 USD for, say, a cosmetic shirt that lasts 90 days; and that's one of the cheaper ones).

I'm talking about in game currency, not real money  :c

Go Up