Legends of Equestria HUD for Sonic Generations

Started by WapaMario63, 2014 Feb 15, 19:01:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

WapaMario63

2014 Feb 15, 19:01:46 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 15, 19:54:03 by WapaMario63
Sorry if this topic isn't in the correct place. Since the video has a pony character mod on and since it has a LoE related thing I dint want to risk posting this in the LoE forum section... Yeah. :s Plus first post. Ok, moving on.

While after finishing the intro and main part of a LoE video I'm making since the servers closed, I took a break and out of boredom I opened up the .assets files from the loE_data folder (Unity assets Explorer, look it up) and found the HUD's textures in the mess of all the material, model (.## model files, very secure Unity [not sarcasm], but every single model from the levels are separated) and texture files for the maps, I started making a nice little HUD mod for Sonic Generations in Paint.NET, and decided to release it as my first mod.

Screenshots (because mod removed the vid):
Spoiler: show

Zoomed in (bar full)

Zoomed in (with extra boost from tricks):

Zoomed in (halfway empty boost)

Whole image (just so you can see the rest of the HUD changed):

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7tzndrud2lfs33k/LoE_HUD.zip

You need SonicGMI to load mods on the PC version of the game:
http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=26974

If anyone asks, the level is the Wave Ocean mod from Paraxade0, incase anyone wants to play such beautiful level.  :3 :

And the twilight sparkle mod, well, why I should not just link to just her when I can link to the rest of the mane 6? (sorry no rarity yet.  DD:):

Applejack:

Alicorn Twilight Sparkle:

Pinkie Pie:

Fluttershy:

Rainbow Dash (WARNING: Crashes game once touching a cloud, plus contains modified models for silver and shadow):

Spitfire (yeah she is here, no voice mod for her though  D:):

Derpy Hooves (She is here too  ^-^):

Also this:  :]

I agree, it's like the best item ever, why wasn't it in the game? It's so good that it deserves to be in it.

The Video has been removed due to its inapropriate language at the end I would recomend reading the forum rules

Ryo D Disk

Mercolo

I LOVE THAT GAME! I HAVE IT ON 3DS. I LOVE IT! :3

Go Up