Map modification suggestion

Started by cupcakelavender, 2022 Nov 27, 17:27:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cupcakelavender

I recently joined, and I am still learning my way around. I am also directionally challenged, and I am going to assume i am not alone. While the map in the game is helpful to a point, when it comes to finding for example a specific building in the same area for a quest, it is still a challenge especially when they look very similar. Even if its one i have been to before, i still spend a lot of time trying to find the right building. For example, gala hall, and cantermore school, can look pretty similar. So I wanted to propose a suggestion that for sake of all who struggle to read maps, including myself, and get lost easily, in addition to the current map, perhaps when guards give directions, something like a pin can be placed on the map so we have a target to aim for. In addition, I would also like to suggest putting pictures with labels of shops, castles, and other locations that ponies can visit. That way they can find it easier without having to spend a long time trying to find the right place. So for example, put some kind of image to represent gala hall, and also label it gala hall. I think this would make game play easier because it will help eliminate the frustration of getting lost while trying to complete quests.

Go Up