[PRIVATE! DON'T JOIN!] Equestria At War

Started by Loyal Defender, 2016 Jun 21, 21:02:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Loyal Defender

Instead of blowing up the Dalek, however...

MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE! HELP ME! HELP MEEE!

Aeterna Sol

"Oh hey, Limit Break time." Her coat turns to a very pale yellow, and her mane and tail go from white, yellow, and red to yellow, orange and red respectively. Her eyes are also glowing a cyan color. "Aether Beam!" Solar fires another magic beam, but this time of Aether magic, an upgrade of Light magic.

((Solar's Light magic, by itself, hasn't gone through some of the really strong metals yet, but her Aether magic will. Just probably not Dalek casings. Not yet, at least.)

Loyal Defender

The beam somehow broke through the Dalekanium layer, and bounced around inside the capsule.

The inside of the body glowed, and rays of yellow light leaked outside the Dalek.

I'M BURNING UP! I'M BURNING UP! I'M BUR---*kabooooom*

Peace Keeper

*-Sowies it took me so long. Me and my brother were doing stuff together at home.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Starlight watches as the Daleks is being brightened by the beam and then exploding.

Well that takes care of that peppershake bot. I suppose hitting them in the head will render them incapacitated?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

I can tell you two things. First off, there's more than one Dalek around here....secondly....there
s more than the Daleks here..

Aeterna Sol

"I see. My Limit Break form hasn't run out yet, so I might just do what I did before." Solar looks around for a moment. "I can't sense them... Do they even give off an energy signature? I mean, I don't know what they use for energy, so I wouldn't find them anyway, but still..."

Loyal Defender

Loyal walked up to the Dalek, and noticed something off about it...the base had something black attacked to it.

A communicator device.

Solar...I get the feeling you're about to detect more Daleks...

Aeterna Sol

"Any idea how many? This form does last, but not for 30 minutes or anything, so I can't fight forever."

Loyal Defender

I'm not sure....but I get the feeling they'l be here shortly....

Aeterna Sol

2016 Jun 23, 21:37:28 #49 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 23, 21:45:24 by BlazingSun9001
"Well, we need to stop them, that's for sure." Solar's eyes start to glow again. "Any ideas?"

Loyal Defender

Just then, several flashes appeared in the sky, slowly revealing hundreds upon thousands of Daleks.

Basically....run!

Peace Keeper

Seems like a good idea. There are way to many of these Daleks coming at us.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Loyal nodded, and he and Starlight ran as fast as they could.

HOSTILE FORCES IDENTIFIED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINAAATE!

Peace Keeper

Get close to me. I will teleport all of us out of here.

Loyal Defender

Peace Keeper

I'll try to get Solar as well.

Solar! Get to me, I will teleport us out.

Aeterna Sol

Apparently, her mind was somewhere else. "Huh? Oh, sorry." Solar ran to Starlight, hoping to get out of there quickly.

((It's Starlight, right?))

Loyal Defender

Starlight teleported them all to an underground rock hideout. They could lift the rock up to spot for danger.

Well....now what?

Peace Keeper

We will await until it is clear to come out. The rest of the ponies have left town so they won't find anypony in town.

Loyal Defender

Doubtful any of the Daleks are gonna go away now that they know we're here...

Go Up