[PRIVATE! DON'T JOIN!] Equestria At War

Started by Loyal Defender, 2016 Jun 21, 21:02:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Loyal Defender

It was a few months since Loyal moved in with Starlight Glimmer...a few months since he reformed her, and stopped her from trying to prevent Loyal from existing in the future. He showed her what would have happened if she had stopped him from being born. I know what you're thinking: "How could the future have been destroyed, if Loyal still existed?"

Well, that's because in the past, teenage Loyal saw the evil Starlight Glimmer, and several years into the future, in Equestria, when he saw Starlight, he didn't bother trying to stop her, seeing as how powerful and evil she seemed, and as a result, she took over Equestria, and it eventually fell into ruin. But now, Starlight was reformed, and she made amends with all of her friends: Sugar Belle (who seemed to enjoy being around Loyal now), Night Glider, Double Diamond, Party Favor, and several other ponies. oyal eventually adjusted to life in the Equality Village, which is what he called it.

Anyway, now that the past has been explained, now on to the present.

Loyal was fast asleep, dreaming sweet dreams. Princess Luna visited him often, and the two would often play together. How, you ask? Well, normally, in his dream, it was nighttime, so they would spend time together by trying to find constellations in the stars. Loyal easily detected Orion, because of the three aligned stars. The two shared a close bond, almost as close as Starlight's. When Loyal was stressed, Luna would help him overcome whatever was troubling him.

As for Starlight, Loyal came to grow a crush on her. He really liked Starlight, as she .was always there for him, always there to comfort him when he was alone and scared. Normally, they hugged and nuzzled. That always worked. The two became more than best friends. They became soul mates. They became companions.

For the rest of the ponies, Loyal just became best friends with them. Party Favor would help to cheer Loyal up when Starlight wasn't around to, Night Glider would play games and/or chat with him, and Double Diamond would help Loyal learn to ski. Loyal would help Sugar Belle with her job, which was being a baker. He knew all these amazing recipes for cinnamon toast, bread, brownies, and cinnamon rolls. Sugar Belle had amazing business thanks to him. Loyal was a really good friend to all the townsponies, and they all knew it.

Anyways, back to the main story.

Loyal was busy sleeping in late. He had a rather busy night, helping Sugar Belle bake 20 batches of brownies for her stock. But Starlight would always come in to wake him up when he seemed like he had enough rest. She walked up to the side of the bed, gently caressed his cheek with her hoof, and spoke with a gentle voice.

Peace Keeper

Rise and shine sleeping joy. It is morning.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Mmmmmmmm.....morning, Starlight... Loyal replied, and yawned.

Had a busy night last night...

Peace Keeper

I can clearly see by how soundly you slept there. Well let us get ready for a new day today.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Loyal nodded, and got out of bed. He  got dressed, took his pill, ate breakfast, and brushed his teeth, and headed out the door. He saw Sugar Belle sitting at the doorsteps.

Heya, Sugar Belle. Nice to see ya! He rushed down and hugged his friend.

Peace Keeper

*-Equestria makes pills now? *ding*
-----------------------------------------------
Sugar Belle hugs back Loyal while holding a pan of baked goods on her other hoof.

Hello Loyal. Good to see you in the morning. How you feeling today?

Loyal Defender

Feeling pretty good. I feel even better knowing I stayed an extra 2 hours just to help you restock.

Peace Keeper

Yes. Was very grateful of you to help. I wouldn't have finished my work around if it weren't for you. Thank you so much. Here is a muffin if you like.

Loyal Defender

2016 Jun 22, 00:19:15 #8 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 22, 01:42:49 by Loyal Defender
Loyal kindly took a muffin, and sat down on the steps. Sugar Belle sat next to him.

You know...this town has been more alive, ever since I moved in. I helped you increase business in the bakery, I  became a  friend for everypony to have, I helped Starlight feel less lonely...I don't think I'll ever leave this town.

Peace Keeper

And don't forget. You have freed us from Starlight's reign of terror. No offense to Starlight. I'm sure she is not the pony she was before. She is a whole new pony, and we all get along with her very fine.

Loyal Defender

Loyal nodded. Yeah....the only thing that's missing is....

Loyal noticed something in the distance, approaching the town. It was a pony! It had a pure white coat with blue eyes, and a white, yellow, and red mane and tail that's a bit reminiscent to Rainbow Dash.

A VISITOR! Loyal and Sugar Belle rushed over to the new pony. Hello there, visitor! We welcome you to Equality Town.

Aeterna Sol

The pony smiled casually. "Hello there." She looked around for a moment. "This town seems surprisingly peaceful... It's not the same as I dreamed of last night... Eh, probably a different universe." She then turned her head back to the two who greeted her. "My name is Solar Guardian. Just call me Solar. What about you two?"

((She was actually spectating the Season 5 Premier in her dream, in case you were wondering.))

Loyal Defender

My name is Loyal Defender, Loyal for short, and this is my good friend, affectionate partner, and amazing baker, Sugar Belle.

Sugar Belle blushed a bit at the affection bit.

Aeterna Sol

"I probably shouldn't ask what you mean by 'partner'." She started to examine Loyal out of curiosity. "Well, you're clearly not a pony, Loyal... Maybe we can talk about that later. For now, Anything going on? I usually go around helping ponies since that's what I do, so I thought I could do something for you two."

Loyal Defender

Loyal shook his head. Nope. Things have been peaceful for months now. Nothing's ever really--

Loyal noticed something flying in the distance. It looked like a big brown saltshaker, with a dome on the top...

Oh, God, no...

Aeterna Sol

"What? Did you think of something I can do?" She looks around, eventually seeing what Loyal sees. "What is that?" She seemed quite confused, unsure what to even think of what she's seeing.

Loyal Defender

Loyal knew exactly what he was seeing....

Dalek.

Aeterna Sol

"Dalek?" Now she was even more confused. "What's going on? Something bad, huh?"

Loyal Defender

2016 Jun 22, 02:28:49 #18 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 22, 02:32:38 by Loyal Defender
Daleks resemble human-sized pepper shakers, with a single mechanical eyestalk mounted on a rotating dome, a gun mount containing an energy weapon, and a telescopic manipulator arm usually tipped by an appendage resembling a sink plunger. Daleks have been known to use their plungers to interface with technology, crush a man's skull by suction, measure the intelligence of a subject,  and extract information from a man's mind. Dalek casings are made of a bonded polycarbide material dubbed "dalekanium".

Just then, Starlight came running outside to see what was going on.

Peace Keeper

Loyal!

She arrives next to Loyal and Solar

What in Equestria is that! Looks like a salt shaker. Looks like trouble is coming.

Go Up