What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fluffy Cloud

SPLATOON!

I have 4 Damage Ups now, and a bunch of ink recovery abilities.

dashie77

Undertale Pacifist Route. Currently Trying to spare Paps

Spacecase101

Waiting for uncharted 4 coming out this Tuesday Woot!

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Purple

Undertale Pacifist.  Lost to Papy 3 times, but i finally was able to spare him!  ...then i got rejected ;-;

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

LostSanity

I finished Yo Kai Watch and I've moved on to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Apparently it's the new "The Answer" so wish me luck, as I'll likely need it.

>:O
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Itty Bit

For the first time ever, I'm finally getting a chance to play Kingdom Hearts.
It's alright so far... I had to find food for our raft thingy at the start of the game, and it was sort of a pain. I'm sure it'll get better, though.

Rikaria

After three weeks of Amazon finally getting my order/delivery right, I'm now playing Star Fox Zero. The controls will definitely take a while to get used to (of course, this varies from person to person), but it makes sense once you... well... get used to them :P
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Howitzer

The new DOOM.

It's good. A new 3D fast-paced concept on an old game and it works great.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

HunterOfTheDark

I'm doing a livestream of Persona 3 Portable, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex: First Assault Online, and BioShock.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Rikaria

Kirby: Planet Robobot

Not really a sequel to Kirby: Triple Deluxe, but it uses the same engine. The main differences are the extra modes, some new abilities, and being able to fight enemies in a robot \o/

I very highly enjoyed Triple Deluxe, so I'm sure I'll feel the same about this game~
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

LostSanity

Well...

Now that I'm finally done with the ridiculousness that was the new Persona 3 FES "The Answer" (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon)...

I've officially moved on to Life is Strange.

I can finally start playing my PS4!! I've had it for 2+ years without playing it yet. It feels... a little odd actually playing games for it now. lol.

Either way... I bet Life is Strange won't try to kill me IRL and isn't as hard as Persona 3 FES "The Answer"...

It'll be a nice 'break game' for me after everything I just went through.  ^-^

I've already started it... and so far... I'd have to say...

It's definitely... unique.  X3

I've LOVING the music though.  :D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

FeverishPegasus

I am currently playing Earthbound on an emulator, it's pretty tough.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Sakura_Blossom

Doing random stuff in Destiny. (Yes I am addicted to it XD)

HunterOfTheDark

Playing TERA Online, and Final Fantasy XIV

SimK64

Xenoblade Chronicles. For the Wii.

I'm definitely feeling it.

Chromastone64

It was on sale for £2, so I got Skullgirls.
Aside from certain animations, it's a pretty good game.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Moon Pearl

I tried to play Mighty No 9. l bought it physically when it was out. After several attempts to play the unplayable, to cringe my teeth and basically throw up the last night l play lt, three days ago......l decided to sell it. Two days ago. l didn't got back what i spent on it, l only got back like 20% of the total price but hey...IS BETTER THAN NOTHING. And don't give me that bull that what Keiji inafune said was a mistranslation. lt doesn't change the fact he stole from his backers.To begin with, that SOAB scammed US and we fell on his trap, lured by the nostalgia.
l strongly advise to ANYONE who reads this to avoid that game like the plague. Superman 64 has more fun factor than THAT.

#DeathToInafune

#NothingWasBetterThanThis

#SupportBloodstained

#SupportShantae

#SUPPORTFREAKIN'ANYTHINGBUTTHIS

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Arcen

Pokemon Volt White 2 and a bit of Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus R (When i'm not playing Pokemon, that is).

Sometimes i also play Dragon Quest VIII on my console. Already finished but there is some extras i wanna do.  :P

Glorified be Chat-O-Landia, where friendship blossoms!

Pipkin

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, but i'm holding off on playing too much.  I need something to do on the plane ride to Bronycon next week.

Also, Borderlands 2.  The Mecromancer is so cute =3

Go Up