[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Loyal Defender

We need a way up there, but how....?

Peace Keeper

Unfortunately we are not pegasi. Best way is to get on a hot air balloon all the way up there. That or a cannon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Loyal looked back at his wings, and got an idea.

He used his magic, and suddenly grew bigger. He spread his wings to show that flying was now an option.

Peace Keeper

O...kay. Did not expect anypony to make a growth spell on themselves. Guess now we can now get up there. Come on Vinyl. *getting up on Loyal*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Once Vinyl and Tavi were on Loyal's back, he hunched over, prepared to launch, and took off into the sky. Soon after, Tavi and Vinyl noticed a laser cannon appearing under the castle.

Peace Keeper

Oh dear. Be very careful. That laser under looks pretty dangerous.

Loyal Defender

A laser suddenly shot out from the cannon. Loyal did a sideways loop to avoid it, and flew faster, avoiding any more laser shots. Eventually, he spotted a balcony to land on, and flew there.

Okay, we're here! All we need to do now is find this villain, and stop him!

Peace Keeper

Octavia gets off of Loyal, who at that time was gripping on hard on his back.

Okay... um... if I know castles so well, they usually be in the highest tower or in the largest building. We can try looking for the highest tower.

Loyal Defender

Loyal nodded, and once Vinyl got off his back, the three headed into a doorway. The path lead through several stone halls and pathways, leading into a confusing maze.

I feel like we're getting more lost...

Peace Keeper

We cannot give up. Hmm I find this surprising there aren't many resistance. Almost as if it is lonely. Perhaps a good map or mark can help us find our way.

Loyal Defender

Before Loyal could reply, he was suddenly knocked out. Octavia didn't have time to see what hit him, as did Vinyl. Before they knew it, all three poniesv were knocked out..

Octavia eventually woke up, and found herself in some kind of....cell. She looked over to see Vinyl and....what looked like a hairless monkey (wearing clothes, of course), next to her. It seemed a bit smaller than Octavia..

Peace Keeper

Oh dear... what happened? Vinyl? Where are you- *Seeing vinyl* Oh Vinyl. Glad to see you with me. I am not so glad to be in here. Are we in a dungeon? What on... AAAAAHHHHHH!

She was freaked out seeing what appears to be a primate inside the cell with them. Never have she ever seen such an animal like that in her life.

Wha... what is that doing in this cell!? Where is Loyal? They may have taken Loyal somewhere else.

Loyal Defender

The creature, hearing screams, opened its eyed, and tried to get up, only to stagger and fall onto its knees.

Loyal Defender, here and accounted for... He replied, before falling back onto the ground, as if he passed out.

Peace Keeper

Wait... you know Loyal... you ARE Loyal? This can't be! What has that darkness done to you?

Loyal Defender

Loyal looked down and gasped in shock.Oh, no.....nonononononononono, this is bad. VERY BAD. My locket is gone! That not only contained the only picture of my mother, it also contained my Alicorn magic! Without it, I'm powerless! Being in my original form, too...something I'd never thought
I'd see again.

Peace Keeper

Pendant? Wait... so that pendant makes you an alicorn? You didn't told me about the pendant giving you magic. So... is this who you really are? This... thing?

Loyal Defender

Yes. It's the only thing that gives me power....and if the darkness is using it.....oh, my God...we need to find a way out of here, and stop them before they use that power to hurt everypony!

Just then, Vinyl woke up, and the first thing she was was Loyal./Uuuugh....wh---wheraaAAHHHHHH! WHAT I IS THAT THING?

Peace Keeper

Don't worry Vinyl... well... don't alarm too much. This is Loyal. It is his real form. He had a pendant that made him an alicorn and gave him the magic of one. Now he says the darkness has taken the pendant away and now holds the power.

Loyal Defender

2016 May 31, 03:31:47 #198 Last Edit: 2016 May 31, 03:37:02 by Loyal Defender
Vinyl looked at Loyal.Oh....that's weird...well, what are we doing still in here? Let's get ouf of here!

Vinyl somehow pulled out her Bass Cannon, and aimed it at a wall.

Peace Keeper

Great job Vinyl! Glad they didn't take the cannon from you. I am surprised they kept my cello here as well. Well... since we know there could be some bad ponies lurking in the maze, time to serenade them with music.

She picks her cello and plays a beautiful melody. The music plays a soothing music of rest, a music that she hoped the lurkers would here and fall asleep by the music. She also knows the maze echoes her music, which will help travel across a vast area of the maze.

Go Up