Hello ... again.

Started by Luminescence, 2014 Jan 06, 17:11:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Luminescence

As the title says, Hello, again. To all who I was doing stuff with, I am terribly sorry. A few months ago, every thing went catty-wumpus. Up until around a day or so ago, it stayed that was. However, I am now back, and will be here more. So tada!
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Ryo_D_Disk

Welcome Back its been a while Luminescence

Luminescence

Apparently! Late congrats on being a Mod! I hope I can be here more.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Ryo_D_Disk

Thank you the mod status is more a recent thing though so you havent missed that much

Weremetalwolf

Welcome back! It's always nice to see a familiar face around here ^-^
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Pipkin

Luminescence

Thanks guys. It's nice to know people notice.

Go Up