Ahoy everypony!

Started by Marco Bartoli, 2014 Jan 03, 13:59:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Marco Bartoli

I am a 17 years old bearded Marxist Brony from the collapsing land of the frog-eaters, beret wearers, baguette wielders also known as France.
The name Marco Bartoli is merely my Internet identity. Some may know that name from Tomb Raider II ; my childhood.
If not for my Danish friend whom I personally appointed as my mentor, I wouldn't even be here for he is the one who introduced me to MLP:FiM a year ago. I am still grateful to him for that and what is a better way to show my loyalty than quoting him whenever I can. His name is Darksobien, all hail my Danish mentor! Also I like moustaches...

Well, that's about it my Brony comrades.
Unless you want me to bring my character's biography (but I guess there's a Roleplay section for that).

Good day!
To the sins, and fortune, of Marco Bartoli!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ramisha

Yes, there's an original character board on this forum where you may formally introduce your character. Here it is, just click on the heart: <3
Oh, also, I was named after Lara Croft.  :P

Marco Bartoli

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I've already started to have fun, hehe.

As for my character, well...
I haven't ponified him yet so I'll have to work on that with the generator. Also I only have his human life biography, I haven't written anything yet on how he got to Equestria and such. That means more writing to do! Uraa!!! However, I did imagine quite a lot of scenarios (I like to do such things while I'm in bed) so that'd be done quite rapidly, aye.

Good day!

Pipkin

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ramisha

Quote from: Marco Bartoli on 2014 Jan 03, 15:34:35
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I've already started to have fun, hehe.

As for my character, well...
I haven't ponified him yet so I'll have to work on that with the generator. Also I only have his human life biography, I haven't written anything yet on how he got to Equestria and such. That means more writing to do! Uraa!!! However, I did imagine quite a lot of scenarios (I like to do such things while I'm in bed) so that'd be done quite rapidly, aye.

Good day!

Hmmm.... do you have a picture of said character as a human? If you do, I can draw him as a pony. I'm good at those stuff.

Valy Wave

Welcome and I hope you have a good time here and maybe find some new friends :D
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9560.0

Marco Bartoli

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 04, 05:03:25Hmmm.... do you have a picture of said character as a human? If you do, I can draw him as a pony. I'm good at those stuff.

I do have some, aye!
I'll give all the information you need, thanks for offering your help.

From Core Design's Atlas (ignore the cheap dagger) :

Here's how he is rendered in-game (he does have red eyes) :

Here's the Dagger of Xian* :

The cutie mark should be the cult's symbol :

I've put some thought into it and despite the fact that I picture myself as an Earth Pony (proletarian masses and all that), I do see him as a the complete opposite of my opinions, so he'll do just fine as the bourgeoisie an unicorn. Hehe.

Good day!

*I've requested that dagger as a standalone mod for Skyrim a while ago ; I don't play Skyrim anymore but for those who still do and might be interested in having this powerful dagger (dragonbone damage template) in the vast lands of Skyrim, here's a link to it : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27832/?

Ramisha

Alright! :D I'll start right now.
I'd download the dagger but my copy of Skyrim is pirated, so I can't have mods  X3

Mizuki

Hello, and welcome to the forums!
Your character seems really cool in human form :) Though- and just tossing this out there- if you plan on RPing or anything, (or posting art, etc) weapons can only be used as props. So attacking somepony in a combat situation (or any situation) wouldn't be the best idea!
Just a little heads up ^-^

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Marco Bartoli

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 05, 08:55:09Alright! :D I'll start right now.

Thanks a lot, comrade!  ^-^

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Jan 05, 10:16:14weapons can only be used as props. So attacking somepony in a combat situation (or any situation) wouldn't be the best idea!

Funny thing is... I wouldn't even need to use it as a weapon.
The way this dagger works is it holds the spirit of the dragon of Xian which, once the blade pierces the heart of the wielder, can turn the host into a dragon*. However, I've pledge to myself not to use this unless the situation is ultimately hopeless. And that kind of situation has yet to come since I didn't have to use it in my human life (except in the Temple of Xian where I had to do the cult's ceremony in order to claim the dagger as my own).
I only keep it with me to make sure no one gets their hands on it. And I do absorb some of its power by having it close to me.
Although I can't be more powerful than in the dragon form, if somepony were to steal the dagger from me, I wouldn't be as powerful as I am right now since I claimed the dagger.

*This dragon :

And why would I use this pointy tiny thing when I have another pointy tiny thing on my head, as an unicorn of course. Hehe.
Good day!

Mizuki

Quote from: Marco Bartoli on 2014 Jan 05, 11:51:10
Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Jan 05, 10:16:14weapons can only be used as props. So attacking somepony in a combat situation (or any situation) wouldn't be the best idea!

Funny thing is... I wouldn't even need to use it as a weapon.
The way this dagger works is it holds the spirit of the dragon of Xian which, once the blade pierces the heart of the wielder, can turn the host into a dragon*. However, I've pledge to myself not to use this unless the situation is ultimately hopeless. And that kind of situation has yet to come since I didn't have to use it in my human life (except in the Temple of Xian where I had to do the cult's ceremony in order to claim the dagger as my own).
I only keep it with me to make sure no one gets their hands on it. And I do absorb some of its power by having it close to me.
Although I can't be more powerful than in the dragon form, if somepony were to steal the dagger from me, I wouldn't be as powerful as I am right now since I claimed the dagger.

*This dragon :

And why would I use this pointy tiny thing when I have another pointy tiny thing on my head, as an unicorn of course. Hehe.
Good day!

Oh okay!

Still, if it did pierce the heart of the weilder, that might be a little graphic for younger audiences. Just bare that in mind is all  0:)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Ramisha

Sorry you had to wait, I finished the drawing two days ago but it was too late to upload because I had to go sleep and yesterday I was playing Assassin's Creed all day....  Anyway if you think I should change his coat color just tell me. Changing colors is the easiest part  :D

Spoiler: show

and here's one without the suit
Spoiler: show

I wanted to draw the dragon too, but then I realised, ain't nobody got time for dat.

Marco Bartoli

Heya!

I love it! It's pretty well rendered, thank you for taking the time to do this.
I never thought of a red colour for the coat, I always saw a gray-ish but I must say that red it fits him perfectly. Especially when he's not wearing his suit because it shows the two main colours of the cult which are red and black (a classic, hehe).

Well, thanks again! I shall keep these two preciously  ^-^
Good day!

Ramisha

Go Up