Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

Grey's eyes widened as she read the entry, she knew that the only mare taken was Sweet, so this was extremely alarming to her, putting down the book, she turned to the covered cage, taking the tarp off with her magic, she saw..

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

ChibiGrrl

2014 Aug 21, 21:24:44 #28941 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 21, 21:27:38 by ChibiGrrl
As the cotton sheet fell to the floor, the candlelight illuminated the construct inside.
Standing in the glass case stood a machine that had the distinct equine shape of a mare. A hard shell made up the body, head, and limbs, as smooth as porcelain and similar in color. The chest cavity was opened, revealing the inner working of a complex machine, as well as a space to hold some sort of spherical object, presumably its power source. Metallic parts and wires could be seen where the joints of a normal pony would be.
It's mane and tail were styled in perfect ringlets in an unnaturally even copper color, like that of a doll. The eyes were closed, as if to mimic sleep and somepony had even painted a light pink onto its cheeks and lips. The expression was one of perfect calm.

Greyscaleisme

2014 Aug 21, 21:28:20 #28942 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 21, 21:39:10 by Greyscaleisme
Grey gasped No.. her face hardened, she would not allow anything to happen to her friend, much less allowing some manic to take her kindness or lovingness away, she walked out of the room, and went to the other door, the cobwebs covering it were very dusty.

Post Merge

((Gtg for a sec, shower   X3))

Luminescence

Sveta took in his surroundings, finding them much too confining for his taste. The walls around seemed only to allow functionality, not expanse. This reminded him of several of the small cloud igloos he had built when staying in different locals. However, as the comfortable walls of cloud only hid the sky from view and provided cushion, the wall here did nothing of the sort. The cavernous dent upon the earth seemed to eat up what little light reached its yawing mouth, eager to consume what little life reached into the land. The comfort of his cloud home was distinctly devoid from this structure. The walls not only obscured the skys, but were ridged and cruel in their manners. There was a distinctly unwelcome feeling here.

The sad excuse of a room he was in, was dominated by a single structure. A set of cruel iron cages. They were upon a cart, the one whose ruts he had been following, and appeared to have been for function. The thought sickened him, but only strengthened his resolve.

There was a (far too small for comfort) tunnel that lead further and deeper, and a small section of wall that seemed to be pushed inward. Inching towards the wall, he found it to be another opening into the compound. A light gasp had sounded from within, and set his mind forward. He slowly began to creep ahead.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Greyscaleisme

PlatinumJoystick

Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Luminescence

((Hail Grey, and Welcome Back))
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

ChibiGrrl

As Sveta crept up the hidden stairs, he emerged into another passageway. A few lit sconces illuminated the space.
At the far end, he could see a pair of large stone doors which were sealed shut with dark magic.
A doorway could be seen on either side of the passage. One door was made with polished wood and adorned with a golden doorknob. The polished door was open slightly and spilled soft candlelight into the passage.
The other was made of aged wood that appeared as if it hadn't been used in some time. The griffon could make out the figure of Grey as she opened the wooden door and slipped inside.
~~~

As Grey opened the door, she could make out tall shelves on either side of her. On the back wall was a long table,
covered in different pieces of parchment. Upon closer inspection, they turned out to be logs of business transactions.
A guild symbol was stamped in the corner of each one, an anvil crossed with a sword and a battle hammer.
It appeared that large sums of money were being withdrawn from the the guild's stores and placed in an account managed by Blade Storm.

On the back wall hung a bunch of maps from all across Equestria and beyond, the scribbles and lines marked trading routes as well as dates and times of attacks along those routes. Among the maps were also pinned pictures of many ponies, many of them crossed out with X's. There was even a map of Ponyville, pinned next to it were pictures of Sweet Hoof, Silver Hoof, and Crimson Helm. Sweets picture had been circled many times with a quill. . .

Greyscaleisme

Grey growled as she saw all the maps, one attack in particular was scheduled when Princess Luna was going to Cloudsdale, she looked over everything else, upon seeing the bank transactions, she sighed I knew it!

Luminescence

Sveta nodded as he saw Grey moving inside the side room. It was good for his mind that he knew a friend was here. However he decided that trying speak to her might startle a tense and weapon carrying mare, who hefted that sword with eerie ease.

He slowly went to the opposing guilt door, peaking inside, where he saw...

ChibiGrrl

Sveta saw the layout of the study, the low burning wax candles, the parchment strewn about the floor.
The work desk in the corner was piled high with thick volumes of text.

The candlelight illuminated the equine machine standing in the glass case in the corner.
It had the distinct shape of a mare and a hard shell made up the body, legs and head. The material was smooth like porcelain and had the same pale color. Light reflected off of the copper colored mane and tail, styled in perfect ringlets. The calm expression, closed eyes, and pale painted lips and cheeks added to its uncanny similarities of a doll.
It's chest cavity was open, revealing the complex circuitry inside and the space left for the power source to be held.

Greyscaleisme

Grey exited the room, she was passing the study when she saw Sveta Hello Sveta.

Luminescence

Sveta gave a small shudder, that equine doll was just strange and odd. However, when he heard his name from behind him, he was severely startled. With a rather undignified *squeak!* he turned around.

Seeing it was only Grey, he let out a shuddering sigh, "Gesh, well. Hello to you too." Making an nondescript gesture to the cavernous complex, "You know anything about this?" he asked. "Or more specifically," he began, "That?" he asked whilst pointing to the strange... doll.

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Aug 21, 22:50:57 #28953 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 21, 22:53:12 by DawnsEmbrace
White moved to the keys as quickly as he could, the spell wouldn't be sticking around for more than a few more seconds.
He held them carefully in his mouth and tried not to jangle them as he went to unlock Crimson and Silver's bonds.

And with the last click of the final lock, his spell gave out.
"D-Don't look-k in the dark...
<br />

Greyscaleisme

Grey sighed From what I've read, that, will be the holder of Sweets kindness.

Luminescence

Sveta simply blinked, "I'm sorry, her what?"

Greyscaleisme

Grey sighed Read the journal.

Luminescence

"Very well." Sveta gave her a perplexing look, before heading to the other room to read said deranged ponies journal.

"Now lets see what we have here... he lightly mummbled as he began to read.

Oh my... Is that really... Oh my." He murmered lightly to himself, now lost in thought.

PlatinumJoystick

Joystick was sitting on the floor. tap tap tap tap He tapped his hoof against the ground, keeping a rhythm to entertain himself.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Greyscaleisme

Ivory started beatboxing along with Joy's tapping, he was surprisingly good.

Go Up