GalaCon 2015 & the Next Open Server Event

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jul 09, 16:22:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

iMisty101

O: Oh my gosh I can't wait for the open server weekend!!! Can't wait to see tons of new ponies in the game!!! :D :D :D
Signature.

Sandalaia

Hey everypony! I can't wait to play the game and to meet new ponies! I try to play the game and says ,, You need to update the game to play'' or same. When the game is open and the servers, atention me please. My name is Sandalaia Shine.  ^-^ :D 0:)

Niyx

Yey another OSW. Lets hope the clients work across the board this time.

Otherwise i hope to see all of ya in the OSW.

Akilas

Im already on board of that Hype train, let´s... wait, when is the OWS, is on this days? o.O

Ohhh man i'm soo confused, now what i'm going to do, i feel that i coult screem, but arg, OMC my head is getting soo confused ovO
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

spiritwolf98

*Choo Choo!* Every Pony got their  *-* Golden Tickets?  *-* To come onto the HYPE TRAIN? I'm aboard the train! But it will go to  :D Equestria!  :D Oh wow I really hope that the updates will be as big as expected! its okay if they're small because i'll enjoy anyway. I really wanna go to GalaCon but im not in Germany  :c Go on LoE Wiki. It's telling (For the moment) how many days it will be on. 32. *sigh*
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Akilas

Until the next month, well i will literaly became crazy  ovO soo until those days i will be wathing, watching all, like NASA, nah just kidding, but yeah, it will be exhausting when that weeken finally comes. :3
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

LeviathanTS

2015 Jul 13, 18:03:37 #46 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 13, 18:07:41 by LeviathanTS
Unfortunately I can't make this next OSW, if it were on any of the weekends before the 14th of August, I'd be able to join, but its not so... :(

I discovered that I wouldn't to join in after I made a countdown widget for the 14th of August, the date of the start of the event

There is literally nothing I can do that would allow me to play on that date, its not as easy as quitting a job  :P

So er... yeah, makes me sad but I guess there's always next time

Don't see this as me losing interest in LoE, that will NEVER happen
and if you don't see me on the forums for a few weeks, expect it to be against my will

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Marimase

Wish i could go to galacon, but it will be so exciting to play LoE again!  :D
OMG LOADING BAR IS BEST PONY 100% OBEEMA CARE APPROVED MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIB TO MAH YUTUUHB CHANNEL OBUMA FOR PREZ11223232129 FOR 10 PIZZA GAMING VLOGS ABOUT PREZIDIENT OBAHMAH PER DAY PROBABLY

FirePetalFox

Yay! I can't go to Galacon... or any MLP Con ehehe at the moment, but I will be able to join the Open Server!
Hello Hello fillies and colts, summoner Foxbrush at your service, Also go by FirePetalFox
DA: http://firepetalfox.deviantart.com/

#SetFiretoFlan

GreenTab

2015 Jul 14, 00:02:30 #49 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 15, 01:51:06 by GreenTab
I can't go to the Con neither, but I'll be sure to be on the OSW, I've already missed all the other OSW...

Time to set up 3 different computers with 3 different OS, can't miss this one!!!!!

Celt

I'm  not seeing a new update link. IF there is none, could some one link me to the last update link? ono :c >.<

christophr

From what I've seen over the last few Open Server Events, the game (or "Update", however you want to call it) is usually available about a day before the servers open, or what I've actually seen more often lately, a few minutes before or even after the servers are supposed to be open :/
*Ahem* Be that as it may, at that time you should find it in the "Downloads" section of the website for the duration of the entire event time.
And giving you a link to a previous game state (even if it was possible) would be pretty pointless since that version wouldn't work for the upcoming OSW.

Also, Hype.

Aria BIaze

I've never missed a single OSW and I don't plan on missing one anytime soon! ^-^

dashie77

2015 Jul 15, 16:05:36 #53 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 15, 17:16:02 by AnthroYuu
The Hype is Real!!!! I can Already Picture all The Butt Scoot Races! and The hide and Seek! And don't forget the DANCE parties!!!!! :3
:D :3 See you All There! - Peace Rainbow/Cross Wing/Smore

Moderation note: Please do not spam emoticons.

Applewright

-AW

NotoriousSMALL

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

dashie77

2015 Jul 16, 11:00:28 #57 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 16, 17:03:35 by dashie77
Who's Aboard the Hype Train!  :D Cause i Sure am! The Open Server weekend is A MONTH away!!!!!!!  :3

Post Merge

So! Who is HYPED?? I sure am!!!!!! Although i  Cant go to Gala Con i can Still play the OSW!
0:)  :3 :D

Onion Sing

Quote from: dashie77 on 2015 Jul 16, 11:00:28
Who's Aboard the Hype Train!  :D Cause i Sure am! The Open Server weekend is A MONTH away!!!!!!!  :3

Post Merge

So! Who is HYPED?? I sure am!!!!!! Although i  Cant go to Gala Con i can Still play the OSW!
0:)  :3 :D

THE August Open Server Weekend HYPE TRAIN is REAL !  :D

And yes, Spike DID eat too much Ice Cream, again!  :I

dashie77

Who wants to meet up in ponydale And START the dance party :3  :D :3

Go Up