Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

I had much fun this weekend.  :D Thank you!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chack

Oh, you ponies are the most fun I've had in yee-ahs.  :D
Wait for it...

.DerpyHooves.

Aww, it was my first day in it  D:
Anyways thank your all for this great game, very good. I would never forgive it.  ^-^

Julius

Quote from: The Great and Powerful Cerebrate on 2012 Oct 01, 00:55:25
Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 01, 00:29:48
the black boxes below Ponyville that have an unknown purpose (TELL ME WHAT THOSE ARE... Please?)

The black boxes were placed there as placeholders for knowing general layout of ponyville, and to serve as organizers for the various house blocks in the scene.  They should have been just done with an empty GameObject, but they had cubes attached to them for some reason, and were never removed.

On another note, I'm now resetting the login server to require you to have a higher game access again.  Hope you all had fun.

Thank you so much man.  :]
Purr~

WolfKat777

I also had fun during this weekend! c: I got to meet one of my Tumblr followers, a close friend joined me, I played hide-n-seek as well as raced with other ponies - it was great! Now to wait and see how much more addicted I'll get to the game once more tests are released, or the full game is released in the end. XD

Meteor

2012 Oct 01, 03:06:41 #1105 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 03:13:54 by Meteor
It was good fun. I look forward to participating in the next stress test. Thanks everypony. Respect The Law.

Mysteli

Quote from: AireDaleDogz on 2012 Oct 01, 01:17:47
Aww... I spent all night downloading it and now the servers are down?  lol I guess I should've got it earlier while I still had the chance to play.
In my case.
>Didn't realize it was on Saturday
>Wasn't able on Sunday.
So it was my fault for not realizing Saturday.

Phil Lee

Man, I have to admit that was the most fun I've ever had in a sandbox with nothing to actually do.
I played hide and seek with riddles,
Hosted the first grand Pegasus race, (Hope to do these things again.)
Busted out dance moves at Sugarcube corner. (We totally need some living tombstone, Mic the Microphone et al, going off in there.)
And pretended to be a samurai Pony in the Everfree.
And of course tried to break the swear filter. (Had to see what it was actually capable of censoring after it refused to let me type Basement... seriously - is that to stop people from talking about Cupcakes?)
Personally I prefer to ponify my swearing on the server.
Had a wonderful conversation with a pony named Adolf Hitler.. (To whom somebody pointed out that Tara Strong was Jewish... and he kinda didn't have a comeback for that.)
And Loved and Tolerated some random Trolls who appeared to be very into clop.

But overall, I think the community was great... The feeling of the game was close to the spirit of the show.

Looking forward to starting my own Herd (Guild?) when it officially comes out.

Windsplit

I missed all the fun today (stupid graphics driver >..<), but I had a TON of fun the first 2 days. For being in the stage it's in, I can honestly say I had more fun there than I've had on any other MMO. Playing hide 'n go seek in the mines, crazy dance parties at Sugar Cube Corner, actually getting lost in the Everfree....flying like a drunk cause of lagg. X3  And just over all goofing off and having a good time. I've been a brony for a while, but, this being the first real interaction I've had with others was just absolutely the best time I've had, so really it was a double treat for me. I got to be a part of a test in the beginnings of an awesome game, and I got to hang out with some amazing people.  :D So thanks to all those I met in game for a wonderful time, and thank you creators of this awesome game and allowing me to participate in one of it's milestones.  ^-^

katikas

Will the game ever be open/up again?  D: I so liked it I want to play it so so badly plz plz will it be up again or never???  DD:

Tiger

Quote from: katikas on 2012 Oct 01, 05:18:42
Will the game ever be open/up again?  D: I so liked it I want to play it so so badly plz plz will it be up again or never???  DD:

There will be beta.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

katikas

YAY  :o Buuuuut... Will it be the same? Except with like more features or stuff? I'm so sad I was so stuck to LoE

Book Smarts

I saw almost everypony atleast once, I should've been a little bit more social  :c

TimeRight

its 4:32 am when im posting this... they said the server would shut down in a certiatn time and that time was 12:00 am for me.... Im the last pony on this server. Cheereile i belive. its 4 am and im not careing about spelling and grammar and the such until i get sleep. who else is still on? also I love this pre-alpha. thank you all for puting this on. i will be posting my screen shots later!
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Ahaut

I explored every part of the game except being an earth pony.
Kick me

Dawnstar

Drat. Was hoping I could drop in one last time since I worked all weekend and was limited time-wise. Ah well, just means I can start anticipating the next time now.

All in all, I spotted a few glitches, bugs, misaligned meshes and other minor things, but nothing too serious and nothing you guys won't likely catch. And I will admit, for not having anything to do but explore and since I didn't chat much I still had a lot of fun.

Zbizo

I agree, the game brought me much fun even in pre alpha stage. I understand what pre alpha is and asking now would be quite silly but could you keep up at least one server for us if you receive enough donations? I will understand if you refuse.

Ahaut

2012 Oct 01, 09:06:51 #1117 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 09:09:02 by Ahaut
According to my knowledge if they accept donations they run the risk of getting a Cease & Desist letter from Hasbro, since they're reproducing trademarked and copyrighted material and getting some form of profit out of it. That's why in LoE there are absolutely no (pony) characters from the show included in the game, and there won't be festivals with names like Winter Wrap Up or The Grand Galloping Gala either.

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Phil Lee on 2012 Oct 01, 03:16:42
[...]
Busted out dance moves at Sugarcube corner. (We totally need some living tombstone, Mic the Microphone et al, going off in there.)
[...]

They'll have music by various brony artists in a dance club called Stable 54. :) It's gonna be awesome!

By the way, devs, are you guys going to have a screen somewhere in Stable 54 that says what song by what artist is playing? I think that would be great. One thing I don't like about radio is that if I hear a song I like and I don't know who it's by, it makes my search for the song harder later.

Quote from: katikas on 2012 Oct 01, 05:53:17
YAY  :o Buuuuut... Will it be the same? Except with like more features or stuff? I'm so sad I was so stuck to LoE

There might be a few changes, but they'll be changes to make things better. And yes, there will be lots more features and stuff.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up