Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lorelai

Dat avatar, rhyme...

Lord of Madness

ID LIKE TO REMIND all the new ponies to read the rules! I have already had to report MULTIPLE posts here. I dont want to report you guys but I have to. Please be more attentive. Just because your new does not mean the mods are going to let you off easy.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 25, 11:56:39
ID LIKE TO REMIND all the new ponies to read the rules! I have already had to report MULTIPLE posts here. I dont want to report you guys but I have to. Please be more attentive. Just because your new does not mean the mods are going to let you off easy.

It's like being in driving school. The cops don't care that the car you're driving says "Student Driver" on it. If you break a rule/law, they'll still pull you over for it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ashbreeze

Will it be up for download on only that weekend or will it stay up for download? :3 Just wondering cause I might be away for that weekend.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ashbreeze on 2012 Sep 25, 12:26:40
Will it be up for download on only that weekend or will it stay up for download? :3 Just wondering cause I might be away for that weekend.

Only for this weekend, and we'll only get to play for this weekend. Good luck to you. X3

Ashbreeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 25, 12:29:26
Quote from: Ashbreeze on 2012 Sep 25, 12:26:40

Only for this weekend, and we'll only get to play for this weekend. Good luck to you. X3

Oki doki. X3 Hopefully I will be able to get on at some point. :D

ShadowHeart

hmmm I wonder how and if we can get to Tartarus in the stress test.....

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Sep 25, 14:12:35
hmmm I wonder how and if we can get to Tartarus in the stress test.....

If they left the entrance in the back of Rarity's Boutique. ovO

rhyme writer

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but will this weekends download update to the full version? I mean it won't work till the servers reopen but it would save time I think.

Night Pony

Quote from: rhyme writer on 2012 Sep 25, 14:26:28
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but will this weekends download update to the full version? I mean it won't work till the servers reopen but it would save time I think.

It's not. The game is in pre-alpha. It has to go through alpha then beta until it gets released.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Do you mean, if we keep this weekend's download, will it update to full later on when the game is fully released in Beta? You're right, that would save time.

rhyme writer

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 25, 14:31:49

Do you mean, if we keep this weekend's download, will it update to full later on when the game is fully released in Beta? You're right, that would save time.

Yes exactly. It would greatly reduce the amount of data to download. Update is much faster then full download

RainbowDash

Sorry Borderlands 2, sorry Guild Wars 2 but this has more priority

jimm

I doubt there will be enough identical assets for it to make much of a difference, but I could be wrong

SweBow

Nope, you would have to do a full download anyway. Since so much will change on the way.

Lusterless Nova

*Pulls out a piece of paper and pencil*
This will be a stress test correct?
Depending on how many of us a waiting and active, do you think the server will handle all of us?

rhyme writer

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Sep 25, 15:09:00

Nope, you would have to do a full download anyway. Since so much will change on the way.

Very true.

Bravo 658

Will offline single player be possible?  We could search for further problems and generally spend a day being a pony just for the hay of it.  We'd also be able to learn our way around the place even after the servers are closed.
If it's available once the full game is out, it'd also allow a single-player experience with the NPCs...

Julius

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2012 Sep 25, 15:24:34
Will offline single player be possible?  We could search for further problems and generally spend a day being a pony just for the hay of it.  We'd also be able to learn our way around the place even after the servers are closed.
If it's available once the full game is out, it'd also allow a single-player experience with the NPCs...

They said it would be hard to implement in just a few days, so most likely no, we won't have single player.

I think it was said in this thread even! But with all of these discussions about the test... I keep mixing them and forgetting which is which! lol
Purr~

Lagomorph

i can hardly wait  :3 :3 :3

Go Up