Spoiler: show
Spoiler: I made this one myself, I assure you it's not photoshopped • show

Spoiler: and here's someone else's • show

Spoiler: here's a gif from someone else • show
[/spoiler]
I assure you this is real!
And freaking awesome!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Chishio Kunrin

To me, it doesn't look like Slendermane.

The head is shaped kind of weirdly, and it seems to have something on its back.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LostSanity

Wonderful.

Now I patiently wait for someone to make a pony version of 'Slender' so I can have even MORE frustrations with that game then I did with Persona 3 FES "The Answer" as I yell at my laptop as I Let's Play it...

*sighs*

Somebody kill me...

ono

((I kid. I kid.  lol ))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

alexandas

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Jan 12, 18:02:15
Wonderful.

Now I patiently wait for someone to make a pony version of 'Slender' so I can have even MORE frustrations with that game then I did with Persona 3 FES "The Answer" as I yell at my laptop as I Let's Play it...

*sighs*

Somebody kill me...

ono

((I kid. I kid.  lol ))

Isn't there already a mod for it?
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jan 12, 17:41:29

Yes, but the thing is is that these videos are low quality and such so probably stuff got messed up, and besides, Hasbro has tons of animation errors.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Cotton Ball

Dun Dun DAAAAAA
Well great..... A slenderman canon... It must be in the mystery box in the finale
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

LostSanity

Quote from: alexandas on 2014 Jan 12, 18:29:10
Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Jan 12, 18:02:15
Wonderful.

*sighs*

Somebody kill me...

ono

((I kid. I kid.  lol ))

Isn't there already a mod for it?

I honestly have no idea but even if it does that doesn't really count.

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: alexandas on 2014 Jan 12, 18:29:10
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jan 12, 17:41:29

Yes, but the thing is is that these videos are low quality and such so probably stuff got messed up, and besides, Hasbro has tons of animation errors.

Regardless, I'm not convinced. I don't see how everyone jumped to the conclusion of it being Slendermane other than the fandom seeing what it wants to see.

Aaaand with that: If this post comes across as rude, I'm very sorry and didn't intend for it to.

Weatherboy1

WHAT IS THIS!?!?! WHAT IS MY LIFE!?!?!

Mad little Pony

Funnily enough I was coming with the same news. I'll post my pic any way haha

Night Pony

Weird how is he cannon if they didn't knew about him.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Aria BIaze

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 13, 01:55:13

I have a feeling they're trolling us..  lol

Chishio Kunrin

Thank you.

I think the fandom is just seeing something they want to see.
They see a strangely-shaped silhouette hiding in some bushes, and think "OhmygodSlendermane!"
Show me a white faceless pony wearing a suit lurking in some bushes, then I'll be convinced.

For now, though, it looks like either a pony wearing a really weirdly-shaped hood and some object on their back, or some kind of weird mix between Deadpool and Candleja--

Mad little Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jan 13, 18:20:11

Thank you.

They see a strangely-shaped silhouette hiding in some bushes, and think "OhmygodSlendermane!"
Show me a white faceless pony wearing a suit lurking in some bushes, then I'll be convinced.

For now, though, it looks like either a pony wearing a really weirdly-shaped hood and some object on their back, or some kind of weird mix between Deadpool and Candleja--

How do you not see this!? look I even marked where the eye and muzzle should be on the face.

blobking156

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jan 13, 18:20:11

Thank you.

HOLD IT! at first, I wasn't convinced either, but the more I look at it, and examine it, all I see is a shortslenderman not slendermane. seriously. it doesn't even look like a pony. looks like a short slenderman that had a poorly pasted suit put onto it. Your right. it's not slendermane. and i'm sure there's plenty of animators that know what slenderman is, and could've stuck it in there las minute, explaining the poor job they did with it.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Mad little Pony on 2014 Jan 13, 20:00:27
How do you not see this!? look I even marked where the eye and muzzle should be on the face.

:I
I think this is one of those things where some people only see one part of it unless the rest is pointed out.
Right now, my brain is telling me "There's no way that white part was there before. That was just added just now."
I checked the gif again, and sure enough, it's there, but my brain is asking me "Where did that come from?! Since when has that been there?!"

I'm very confused now. :s

Mad little Pony

2014 Jan 13, 20:13:55 #15 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 13, 20:16:11 by Mad little Pony

Yes that is because he is not part of the story, he will have been put in by the animators as an Easter egg for us fans to find. Something tells me they didn't know about derpy's wonky eyes ether at first. you see they listen to the fans. It's like they put Apple Blooms version of the twilight-licious song in the same episode.

Post Merge

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jan 13, 20:10:49

I think this is one of those things where some people only see one part of it unless the rest is pointed out.
Right now, my brain is telling me "There's no way that white part was there before. That was just added just now."
I checked the gif again, and sure enough, it's there, but my brain is asking me "Where did that come from?! Since when has that been there?!"

I did the same thing the very first time i looked at it, but after watching it over and over and finding it in the episode my self (i wanted to check it) I noticed the face. So now do you see Slendie? lol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Mad little Pony on 2014 Jan 13, 20:13:55

I did the same thing the very first time i looked at it, but after watching it over and over and finding it in the episode my self (i wanted to check it) I noticed the face. So now do you see Slendie? lol

Yep. :P I feel like a blind bat now, like when my mom asks me to get something from the pantry, and I tell her it's not there, only for her to find it immediately.

Mad little Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jan 13, 20:19:39
Quote from: Mad little Pony on 2014 Jan 13, 20:13:55

Yep. :P I feel like a blind bat now, like when my mom asks me to get something from the pantry, and I tell her it's not there, only for her to find it immediately.

I know that feeling all too well xD
If you look on the middle pic posted by alexandas, It is a lot sharper and you can actually see some of the 'face' detail' if you look closely.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Mad little Pony on 2014 Jan 13, 20:22:22

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote][/spoiler]
I know that feeling all too well xD
If you look on the middle pic posted by alexandas, It is a lot sharper and you can actually see some of the 'face' detail' if you look closely.
[/quote]
I almost missed the face again. My eyes jumped straight to the suit and tie like I did earlier. o_o
Yeah, that's definitely a Slendermanpony face.

SaipphireConstella

2014 Jan 14, 03:28:07 #19 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 14, 03:39:53 by SaipphireConstella
He would have the perfect back story! And it makes sense that he appeared in an Apple episode.

Slendermane was once the proud owner of an apple orchard. Acres and acres of fenced off trees all belonged to him! As his success continued, he grew into more of a businessman, even indulging in fancy suits and the like! However, tragedy tore him from his beloved farm, and yet even that wouldn't keep him from trying to care for it. He continued to roam the trees, not really able to do anything save for watch as his fields, once lovingly tended to, grew choked with weeds and littered with stones. His farm equipment and small office buildings lay scattered and vacant across his land. As he watched as his beloved farm fell apart, his sorrow turned into rage. Dark writhing rage, which he will direct at anypony who dared to trespass....

I may make a legit fanfic about this one....I wonder if someone else already has....I must know!
There can only be one...

Go Up