Health Potion Size M (Medium) and L (Large)

Started by Flutter Cloud, 2017 Oct 17, 11:59:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flutter Cloud

Hi. It's my first time writing a suggestion here, so please excuse me as I don't know how to formally write a suggestion.

I would like to suggest new sizes of the health potion as stated in the title above. Currently, health potions are only obtainable from Rear Echelon in the Heartlands, which is very hard considering the long journey. Health potions should be made available in hospitals like those in Ponydale and Cloudopolis. Health potions size M and L should also be included as the current health potion only heals 300 each, which is pretty less.

I suggest the health potion M to heal 500 HP, costs 200 bits each, while the health potion L to heal 1000 HP, costs 500 bits each. Honestly, I don't actually care how much it costs, it could be made higher, because currently bits are quite useless because I am lvl 50 and keep on grinding dragons.

As always, I hope this suggestion can be accepted. Keep up the work in developing the game!  ^-^

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up