Hello!

Started by Hoar Frost, 2017 Nov 06, 00:58:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hoar Frost

Name's Hoar Frost, just joined tonight though I discovered this site ages ago. 

It's not easy playing a game with my cat laying on me...

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums, Hoar Frost! I hope you have fun playing LoE and to see you in-game soon! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Void92

Welcome to the LoE forum and game, Hoar Frost :) I hope you'll have lots of fun in game! :D

Hoar Frost

Thank you both!  I've been enjoying it so far, especially the flying with my Pegasus. 

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Thunder Spin

Welcome to the forums! If you need any help on anything , feel free to ask the LoE team, they'll give you the most possible answers. Have fun and don't worry if the crazy ponies lure you, it's the forum madness ... You may get stuck of this sickness one day. Like me ... I'm a little bit ... you know ... ovO

Hope to meet you in chat one day and in RPs. If you need any help on RPing, feel free to PM me , it became my duty to PM people about RPing. Otherwise, I can sent you a PM on Friday/the weekend

If you're having problems with putting your profile picture and signature, you can read this topic : http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15940.0 ; You should probably PM @Princess Darcy for more info and help.

Hope to meet ya in the game! Pets that cat

Go Up