The NEW Massive Smile Project [Closed]

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 20, 18:54:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

Crystal Chaos, you should change the title of this thread to massive smile project or something.c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Crystal Chaos

Legulus

It's also a bit slow. But that was so cute, and I love the way you said "but"  o_O
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Crystal Chaos

Sonic Heart

I will try to add it later, if it is too quiet (and i cant fix it) or out of synch with the melody, you might need to do it again. Cant tell if it is out of melody  :\ having a pretty bad headache today.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 22, 17:39:08
I will try to add it later, if it is too quiet (and i cant fix it) or out of synch with the melody, you might need to do it again. Cant tell if it is out of melody  :\ having a pretty bad headache today.

Hope you get better.

Legulus

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 22, 17:41:00

Hope you get better.

As do I.

BTW, shall we upload the finished product to Youtube just for the lulz? :P
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Jun 22, 17:43:04
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 22, 17:41:00

Hope you get better.

As do I.

BTW, shall we upload the finished product to Youtube just for the lulz? :P

Yup-yup.

Blues-Music

Can not wait.
I'm sure the combined voices of the great singers of LoE will end with a new ringtone for my phone.

Legulus

I appreciate the support as I'm sure the rest of us do :)

It would be awesome if you actually did make it your ringtone .__.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 22, 17:48:18
Can not wait.
I'm sure the combined voices of the great singers of LoE will end with a new ringtone for my phone.

I'm quite flattered.  *-*

Blues-Music

Oh I will I always add my phones a new pony ringtone ,and this will be perfect for the final one to keep it there forever instead of the actual smile song the old ringtones will stay in the music files.
Always to be heard again.

Legulus

So how's the recording going, if people haven't forgotten about this?  :P

Rumor

Sonic Heart

2012 Jun 24, 21:27:33 #135 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 24, 21:29:16 by Sonic Heart
You can join at the chorus Rumor, if you want  :D

Rumor

2012 Jun 24, 21:29:11 #136 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 24, 21:35:52 by Rumor
But that's nothing special.  DD:
Or important. :c

Sonic Heart

Everything is special and everything is important! How many voices were in the original Massive Smile chorus? like...30? maybe something around that, we need as many voices as we can have!  ovO

Rumor

2012 Jun 24, 21:39:22 #138 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 24, 21:48:37 by Rumor
Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 24, 21:37:55
Everything is special and everything is important! How many voices were in the original Massive Smile chorus? like...30? maybe something around that, we need as many voices as we can have!  ovO
Meh, my voice isn't even done changing. So I'd be a horrible good part. ovO
If your saying ''whut?'' at what I just said I'm 12. lol
But I'll soon be 13 in two months..

PrincessParfait

Still workin' on mine! Needs to be perfect!  ovO

Go Up