Confession Thread

Started by Equestrian, 2012 May 08, 09:31:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

I'm accidentally good at cooking. But it makes me sad when I cook something super delicious/perfect completely by accident because I don't think I'll be able to do it again.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chirp

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 08, 15:02:39
I'm accidentally good at cooking. But it makes me sad when I cook something super delicious/perfect completely by accident because I don't think I'll be able to do it again.

Receiving reward after hard work is also more fun.

I've been quoting a lot. That's my confession.  ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chirp on 2012 May 08, 15:20:11

Does doing a bunch of estimation and a little tiny bit of math to figure out at what temperature and how long to cook two things in the oven that require slightly different times and temperatures at the same time count as hard work? :I Still surprised I pulled that off. The temperature-time ratio for cooking does not obey the laws of math...

Chirp

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 08, 15:45:03
Quote from: Chirp on 2012 May 08, 15:20:11

Does doing a bunch of estimation and a little tiny bit of math to figure out at what temperature and how long to cook two things in the oven that require slightly different times and temperatures at the same time count as hard work? :I Still surprised I pulled that off. The temperature-time ratio for cooking does not obey the laws of math...

Sounds like hard work.

Chishio Kunrin

I've been spoiled by the LoE forum. :s Now, when I find inappropriate talk among bronies, I'm taken aback for a moment.

Dr. Hoofington

My confession?
I secretly think of violently attacking customers who come into the papa john's where I work when they order ridiculously complex pizzas.  >:O

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 08, 16:03:28
I've been spoiled by the LoE forum. :s Now, when I find inappropriate talk among bronies, I'm taken aback for a moment.

This forum is an absolutely wonderful hub of people, thanks to all of you out there for holding up that image  :3.

Confession time: Taking too many breaks on this forum  X3, not original but truthful. See you all about, you are why I am addicted to this forum  :D.

Des Monty

Confessions?

I drank your chocolate milk.  >A<

Rad Thunder

Can I do another one?
...Do I?
...I...kinda have...maybe...
A crush on a couple of mares on the forum! X3
(And not ME me, I mean Rad Thunder)

Rainy-Chan

I think i really do hate both my parents

Des Monty

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Des Monty on 2012 May 09, 00:39:45
Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 May 09, 00:38:56

Do go on.  o_O

They suck in so many ways that I cant even list all of them, although the worst part is that they have never taken me seriously in my entire life. Do you know what it's like to stay quiet about everything in your life because nobody cares about what you say?

Firey

2012 May 09, 02:36:10 #32 Last Edit: 2012 May 09, 03:19:40 by Firey
(I've kept this a secret for years. Probably 5-6 years)

I'm depressed.
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Tiger

I have a weird slight phobia of toilets.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

CyanideInsanity

I almost rage flipped one of these last week...
Spoiler: show

In my high school my calssmates are to Logic(common sense as well), as pinkie pie is to physics.

They disrespect te teachers so much, and in return expect the teachers to respect them as if they were a higher up... about 27 more days till I can leave that school, and NEVER RETURN!
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Des Monty

2012 May 09, 03:27:18 #35 Last Edit: 2012 May 09, 03:29:35 by Des Monty
Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 May 09, 01:08:19
Quote from: Des Monty on 2012 May 09, 00:39:45
Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 May 09, 00:38:56

Do go on.  o_O

They suck in so many ways that I cant even list all of them, although the worst part is that they have never taken me seriously in my entire life. Do you know what it's like to stay quiet about everything in your life because nobody cares about what you say?

Yes, I do know what it's like, and it sucks pretty darn bad. Luckily I had some therapy sessions to help me with my social skills. Now I'm a popular kid and everyone cares about what I have to say.  8D

But on a more serious note, why is that? Do you have support from friends in school?

Dr. Krest

This is Finals week and all throughout it I've been halving my time between these forums and 18+ material. I'm such a bad pony...

Rainy-Chan

2012 May 09, 04:44:26 #37 Last Edit: 2012 May 09, 04:58:03 by Rainy-Chan
Quote from: Des Monty on 2012 May 09, 03:27:18
But on a more serious note, why is that? Do you have support from friends in school?

(story of my life inc. enjoy this post, ill never write anything like it again)
Nah, they didn't take me seriously either. Now I do have a couple of friends that threat me like an equal but before that I never had anyone like that.

Think of it this way, as soon as I started school i was bullied. It made me badly tempered and i had problems talking to people because the bullying. Because of that and that fact that my parents never saw me as an equal or found the energy to listen to what i said i had some issues expressing myself as well. So the bullying went on for about 5-6 years and during this time nobody cared for me, i was one of those guys who never really mattered. When i said something the usual response was "yea, whatever" and then ignored me, even if i was right. The other grown ups used to scold me when i was fighting back when the bullies were on me as well, so all i could do was to sit back and take everything and never utter a word.

I could have endured everything in school if it wasn't for my parents. My mother is the kind of person that blames you for everything and told me terrible things like "i dont even understand how you can have any friends, jimmy." so when i was around 13 years old i stopped talking to her about my emotions and later about things in general. Even though she was so cold and mean my father still takes the price. Every time i tried speak to him about things he ignored it and when i was upset about it he told me that "I'm the man in the house, i'm in charge here." It was as if they had me as their child just because i happened to be there and their only job was to feed me and make sure i didn't die. It made me feel as if i was a dog.

It might not sound that bad but this cold and emotionless life i lived lead to a couple of years of self-harm which sucked really bad and i learned to never cry. Still haven't cried a single tear in four years. This might sound harsh but they are the reason a lot of sh­­it happened to me and at times i wish they could both die in a car accident or something so i could start a new life without them.

I know a lot of teenagers says this but i think i actually hate them.

Also at times i wish i was a girl

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 May 09, 02:45:18

i used to have that as a kid, it was weird

Tiger

Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 May 09, 04:44:26
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 May 09, 02:45:18

i used to have that as a kid, it was weird

Yay, I'm not alone! :D

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Ozzy

Here's a slightly less serious confession, I haven't watched season 2 and do not see myself watching it some time soon

Go Up