Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 May 08, 22:03:27
She's just very unfun to play against. She can freeze you solid in just 2-3 seconds leaving you totally helpless while she kills you, and she's dang near impossible to kill between her ridiculous immunity ice block with self heal, and her ice wall that she can use to save herself. She's the ONLY hero that I feel is genuinely overpowered right now.

I think it was hypocritical to nerf the duration of Zarya's projected barrier yet let Mei keep her ridiculous AoE freeze. They said they nerfed the barrier because "It was unfun to play against. Attacking Zarya's barrier is bad, and 4 seconds felt like an unreasonable amount of time to have to hold your attacks." Yet it's okay that Mei can freeze you totally solid for 4 seconds? Ridiculous.

There's a reason teams spam 2-3 Meis on defense.

Edit: To clarify, I'm not talking about her ultimate, I'm talking about her regular left click attack.

I never really thought she was overpowered, I meant just appearance-wise.
If you want OP...Bastion. I've literally gone as and against a WHOLE team of them on defence missions.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sakura_Blossom

I got my mom to play Wakfu with me  :D

Howitzer

Finished my last final, passed the class; clocked in a few hours of work, and got a plaque from my school.

Today was a good day.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chromastone64

2016 May 13, 13:12:49 #7103 Last Edit: 2016 May 15, 15:25:41 by Chromastone64
It's official: I'm going as W.D Gaster from Undertale to Comic-Con  ^-^

Post Merge

Well...I've seen episode 1 of RWBY Chibi now.
I made a GIF and added some effects.
Behold, a perfect summery of how I felt (and what I wanted to do to the author) after my first time reading fanfiction.
Spoiler: show
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Chibi Zwei, from RWBY Chibi, makes me smile. He's so cute! I can't wait for the next episode!

It seems Rooster Teeth realized that the chibi models look better in action, than as still images, so they've started advertising with gifs instead of plain images.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Elphyda

My headphones come in Monday :D

LostSanity

Heh...

Heh heh heh...

Heh heh heh heh heh....

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon doesn't know who it's dealing with. I hope they know now.

Because I beat "The Answer"

Spoiler: show
SALAMENCE DOWN. NOW IT'S ON MY SIDE AND IT'S LEVEL 50.

I THINK I JUST BEAT THIS GAME NOW.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Itty Bit

Got a TON of job applications in today.
Sure one of them will call me back. I'm feeling hopeful ^-^

Howitzer

Spoiler: Took 4 years but it was worth it • show
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Howitzer on 2016 May 23, 13:14:03

Congratulations! I'm honestly proud of ya. Well done earning it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Howitzer on 2016 May 23, 13:14:03

Welcome to the part where your life starts rushing by you. I graduated high school 7 years ago, yet it feels like I was in high school longer than I've been out.

I still can't believe we're almost halfway through 2016, I just got used to writing it.

Chromastone64

Overwatch :)
I'm on PS4. Message me and I'll add you  ^-^

LostSanity

You know...

Super Mystery Dungeon might be similar difficulty to Persona 3 FES "The Answer" but...

I have to admit...

I'm LOVING the music so far.

Lush Forest, Nectar Meadow, Ancient Barrow, and Revelation Mountain are VERY good.

I'd even go as far to say that this Mystery Dungeon game has the BEST soundtrack of the Mystery Dungeon series.

:D

Chromastone64

2016 May 30, 15:39:59 #7113 Last Edit: 2016 May 30, 15:49:10 by Chromastone64
Ok, I know it was a few days ago, but London Comic-Con was AWESOME!!!
I met Tomska, played Monster Hunter Generations, was green-screened into a Warcraft trailer, and even got asked for a photo shoot!
(Two people in Sans and Papyrus outfits, I was Gaster.)
However, now follow me over to the Dumb Things That Annoy You thread...

Post Merge

Spoiler: Also, for the Overwatch fans: • show

Stardust Dragon

Been moving houses right during the middle of tech week, and I just got my new desk assembled and ready for my computer.  Maybe it's a little late for me to be up, but it just feels so good to have a place to call home again!

Midnight Breeze

2016 Jun 06, 03:11:17 #7115 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 06, 03:16:54 by Midnight Breeze
I just came across watcher.gg, which is a public database of Overwatch player stats that's much more in-depth than the official in-game stats and allows better comparisons between players and heroes. I'd say this will be quite a useful tool.

Spoiler: I'm bad.

LostSanity

E3 begins next week.

With a ridiculous Persona 5 U.S. release date already out I'm not sure if there's anything else I'm looking forward to.

Maybe there will be english voice acted trailers/scenes/something for Persona 5?

I do still have pipe dreams though...

1. The World Ends With You 2

2. Final Fantasy X-3

X3

MarshyMellow

2016 Jun 08, 16:29:24 #7117 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 08, 16:37:39 by MarshyMellow
Spoiler:  My Moomin comic book came today! ^^ • show

Post Merge

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 May 13, 13:12:49
It's official: I'm going as W.D Gaster from Undertale to Comic-Con  ^-^

Post Merge

That reminds me of how I saw someone cosplaying as Sans at a con that happened at my library a week ago. 0:

I didn't go, though. :<

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Pipkin

After three months struggling, I finally asked the guys who developed the API i'm using for my discord bot for help on getting audio to work.  Welp, it was surprisingly helpful, cause now...

I have an in-discord radio.  Next step is pulling audio from youtube, aka the hard part.

Lync Volan

I finally got to ordering that hat/cap i been itching to get for awhile along with 2 Equestria Girls mini figures ^-^ (Sunset Shimmer! & Applejack!)

Go Up