General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

(The fact when Solgaleo is the Sun Legendary, yet it's weak against Fire. What is this even...)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I heard that the new abilities for solgaleo and lunala works the same function as clear body and multiscale, but something tells me that i'm leading torwards the moon version although Sun & moon version will have to wait for me till christmas (or after christmas), but the downside part that i'll be missing out on the events. The new moves are very good though, but the secondary effects seems good which it acts like reshiram and zekrom's abilities.

Maybe i'll think of another name for solgaleo even though I have names picked out for some new pokemon.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

LostSanity

I'm so done.

Seriously.

I've had it with Super Mystery Dungeon.

It's legitimately impossible. I don't see how the  >:O your suppose to beat this IMPOSSIBLE  >:O

I'm getting help from other forums to try to figure out how you're suppose to handle this CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE GAME.

Time for a break. I don't know when I'll start playing it again.

>:O
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

You know... I'm getting really annoyed with all your complaining...

Julius

Same here... You could, you know, politely ask for help instead of yelling about difficulty and random challenges/references no one cares about all the time. :/
Purr~

Rikaria

LostSanity

Then by all means help me.

P.S.:

I've tried every suggestion on this board. They all fail pretty badly. I've discovered Pelipper Island though and I stole all the Wonder Codes from GameFAQs and put them all in. I don't know if it'll help but it's a start.

Clearly that's not cheating because this game is cheating.

Rikaria

2016 Jun 10, 13:41:35 #1007 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 10, 23:09:57 by Rikaria
http://nintendoeverything.com/tons-of-pokemon-go-details-gameplay-microtransactions-pokemon-go-plus-more/

I... guess I'm starting to think that it'll be good... maybe.

Spoiler: EDIT: NEW POKEMON! • show
[quote=Serebii]The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed two new Pokémon. First up is Nekkoala, the Half Awake Pokémon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep, while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pokémon. It's ability is ability is Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokémon. CoroCoro hints that Rowlet, Litten, Popplio and Iwanko all hide a secret.[/quote]

[quote]Some images pertaining to the movie have also been released. The Greninja event at the movie based on the Pokémon Election has the ability Protean and the moves Hydro Pump, Gunk Shot, Mat Block & Happy Hour. Attendees at the movie will receive a Pokémon Ga-Olé disc that has a QR Code that will be scanned to get Magearna in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Magearna has got the Soul Heart Ability and a new move called Furuuru Cannon and will be found at Level 50.[/quote]

Julius

Pfffft, I've been hella hyped since day one myself! :P
Purr~

Rikaria

2016 Jun 11, 09:35:19 #1009 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 11, 13:15:52 by Rikaria
Ooh boy:

EDIT: North American trailer:

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 Jun 08, 17:56:42
I'm so done.

Seriously.

I've had it with Super Mystery Dungeon.

It's legitimately impossible. I don't see how the  >:O your suppose to beat this IMPOSSIBLE  >:O

I'm getting help from other forums to try to figure out how you're suppose to handle this CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE GAME.

Time for a break. I don't know when I'll start playing it again.

>:O

I agree with rikaria about your complaints. If you listened what I said about the game, you're making yourself get frustrated with the game. As I told you before it gets tougher as you progress through the game and at some points of the game, you won't be able to re-supply your items and stick to 1 shop in 1 town at a time so if you need to re-stock at least travel the towns and continents to re-supply yourself. If you entered the dungeon that had midpoints, you can go back to the beginning of the dungeon and farm items and you won't lose items and money if you got back to the beginning of the dungeon. There will be some points of no return so if you need to do your shopping needs, at least go to pelipper island and do some shopping there as long as you have money in the deposit box.

I had a friend who was like that, but he hated status inducing moves like paralyze and confusion and my friend gave me some advice what to do with his rage and frustration and as my friend told me and relayed the message to him
QuoteRaging at the game or other players doesn't change the logic of the game.

So honestly if you're gonna rage at pokemon games, then pokemon games may not be your thing regardless how difficult and challenging the games are. You just need to take your time and enjoy the game and as we all know that it's just a game.

Sure that pokemon super mystery dungeon can get difficult, but if you're underleveled and you're dying that easily, then you have to keep going back at the beginning of the dungeon, grind, money make, and farm items as you can. You can always go back to the point where you last saved so save often otherwise you'll be taking a major rollback where you last saved.

Every Generation of pokemon games can get difficult if you don't plan your team, moves, and re-stock your items more carefully. Rushing through the game can lead you to defeat if your pokemon is underleveled and you haven't stocked up enough items so always go back and grind as you can.

I may have rushed through pokemon super mystery dungeon, but i always go back, resupply my items, and repeat the process. That's it.

Rikaria

Quote from: PokémonGet a peek at Solgaleo's Radiant Sun phase and Lunala's Full Moon phase!

KirbyFluttershy

I heard that the stakeout ability helps against opponents who switches pokemon more often, but with pursuit move, it's even deadly. People will hate stakeout ability even more if used in competitive battles.

LostSanity

So...

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon just tried to kill me IRL. I had to go to the E.R. this morning.

I hope you're all happy now.

Rikaria

Julius

I'm kinda curious though, ER? For playing Pokemon? Really? :I
Purr~

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 Jun 18, 17:49:07
So...

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon just tried to kill me IRL. I had to go to the E.R. this morning.

I hope you're all happy now.

You know what? i will speak for everybody in this thread that it's just a game. My friend was right about people who rage at games. She said and told me that raging will not change the logic of the game and will not make the game better. You do realize that if you continue, then gaming including pokemon isn't your thing. That's just a warning from my friend. Rikaria is right. You need to quit complaining, and get things over with. No pokemon games can affect you or other people in real life. You can't judge that pokemon games affect in real life problems.

If you want to get better at pokemon games, you gotta calm yourself down, try again, re-think your strategy, and run it again. I'm pretty sure other people here agree with me on that.

Most of us have played pokemon games for many years and none of us are affected by the pokemon games. I've been playing pokemon games since i was 5th grade and then 6th grade, but mostly it's 6th grade that i started since pokemon stadium 1 then got my interest on pokemon back since 2003 which was the original ruby that I started.

All Pokemon games are meant to be fun. There's no pokemon games that will affect you IRL and I have a question: how does pokemon games affect you like that? there's no side effects or anything like that.

Julius

I was thinking you might have had a seizure, but then I read your dumb things post and... Yeah dude, you're overreacting. Glad you went to the ER and made sure you were ok but still, you were probably just very excited and/or stressed out. Maybe Pokemon or games in general really aren't for you like Kirby said... :ajshifty:
Purr~

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Julius on 2016 Jun 19, 12:10:46
I was thinking you might have had a seizure, but then I read your dumb things post and... Yeah dude, you're overreacting. Glad you went to the ER and made sure you were ok but still, you were probably just very excited and/or stressed out. Maybe Pokemon or games in general really aren't for you like Kirby said... :ajshifty:

Well apparently I narrowed down his problems, but the 3 I know are complaining, rage, and his mental that's messing him up although I still agree with my friend that he shouldn't be playing pokemon or any other games if this continues. Blaming us isn't gonna make him any feel better and change the logic of the games including pokemon.

My guess is just to ignore his complaints about how pokemon games affect him irl, and blaming us pokemon fans and players till he learns his lesson, gets things over with, and takes my advice. As I said that there are no pokemon games affect people irl. It's all about fun & adventure nothing else. Excitement doesn't affect whatever leads him.

All I can ask him is answer the question that I asked him and take a break from playing pokemon games.

Rikaria

Anyway... so some news: Pokémon GO and Pokémon GO Plus's release should be sometime around July (although it's not a solid date). Also,

Quote from: SerebiiFor those of you in North America, the Virtual Console games, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team for GameBoy Advance, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team for Nintendo DS and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky for Nintendo DS are to be added to the Nintendo Wii U Virtual Console on June 23rd 2016. Prices have yet to be confirmed for the games. More Pokémon Virtual Console titles have been promised for North America over the Summer so keep checking back for news.

Go Up