General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

I'm so hyped for this game! I want to try playing as Gardevoir and Suicune. Suicune because best legendary dog, and Gardevoir because I want to like that Pokemon.
There's only one thing I'm afraid of: I just have this feeling that they showed us EVERY character in the game, and that there won't be any secret/unlockable ones.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rikaria

2015 Aug 24, 10:28:04 #681 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 25, 13:04:19 by Rikaria
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Super Mystery Dungeon has had its North American date revealed. It will be released on November 20th 2015, two months after its Japanese launch next month.
___

It has been announced that the Mewtwo amiibo is to be released in North America! This amiibo will be available on November 13th for the price of $12.99. This follows on from its European release a month earlier in October.
___

For those of you in the UK, the Shiny Rayquaza event has begun. This event is available by getting a Serial Code from Smyths Toy stores across the United Kingdom. You can received the code from the store from today until September 20th. This Shiny Rayquaza is only obtainable in Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and comes with the move Dragon Ascent that allows for it to Mega Evolve.
___

Pokémon Shuffle - Events

The next of the repeats of the Mega Evolution Challenges has begun. This stage is for Mega Venusaur and runs until August 31st at 05:00 UTC. If you're in the top 65,000 in Japan, 25,000 in North America or 16,000 in Europe, you will get the Venusaurite, or a Jewel if you already have it. If you're in the top 5,000 in Japan, 2,000 in North America or 1,200 in Europe, you will also get a Mega Speedup. If you didn't qualify for the Venusaurite but were in the top 80,000 for Japan, 30,000 for North America or 20,000 in Europe you will get an Attack Power Up item and if you don't qualify for that, you will get a Disruption Delay.
___

Pokémon Shuffle - Mobile Port

The iOS & Android port of the game, Pokémon Shuffle, is now available on Android and iOS devices in Japan for free. It's not currently known when it will release in North America or Europe but we'll keep you aprised. We're currently checking out all the differences between the versions so be sure to check back.
It is confirmed once and for all that you can't share save data between the 3DS and Smart Device versions. Rankings for competitions are separate between 3DS and Mobile versions.

EDIT:
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Shuffle - Pass Codes

Some new passwords have been revealed for Pokémon Shuffle to celebrate the release of Pokémon Shuffle Mobile in Japan. These passwords are obtained in the other version and give access to special items. The passwords given from Pokémon Shuffle Mobile to the 3DS version are random out of the 8 listed here. First, if you have the 3DS version, you can enter the password obtained from Pokémon Shuffle Mobile of 86001508 to get 1 Exp. Points *1.5 item, and 1000 coins with the password of 86100002. Second, if you have Pokémon Shuffle Mobile, you can enter the password obtained from Pokémon Shuffle of 65607110 to get a Lucarionite. These have to be entered by September 30, 2015 and you need to have updated to at least Version 1.2.13 to redeem them.

Edit @ 10:02: Various more Pokémon Shuffle passwords have been revealed for the 3DS game. There's a password for a Mega Speed Up which is 08645601. 100 coins by 86010010, 200 coins by 08620009, 300 Coins by 08630007 and 500 Coins by 08650005.

Edit @ 10:20: A password for 1 Time +10 is also available through the password 08601003. A Moves +5 is available through 86000504 and 400 coins for 86040006.

There's also a Passcode for one Jewel which is also only available until September 30, 2015: 20150917.

Anyway, there's a tease about flowers being involved in Pokémon's future. My friend thought it'd be something like Pokémon RoseRed and VioletBlue (especially considering the anniversary is coming up), but who knows.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Naura

^All I could think of. But I like your friends idea better.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rikaria

Heh... I actually didn't think about Shaymin at all X3

Anyway, November's gonna be pretty busy as usual. Now to see if there will be any Black Friday specials for Super Mystery Dungeon >.< (Nintendo, stop making me broke!)

Naura

Heh it only popped up in my head because I had been trying to remember what I named my Gardevoir in my old Ruby game, and I could remember Gracidea, but which I realized, after a little tour to google, was Shaymins flower X3

Other than that, really wish Europe and America had the games released during the same time, I always get so sad since I cannot go on any social media because I don't want any spoilers. All I can do is order it and play through old games while waiting for it to arrive, which takes around 2 weeks, and often gets even more delayed. >.<
Oh well, this game better not disappoint, I am way too hyped to get another game like Gates of Infinity. >:O
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

LostSanity

I'm still not getting Pokken Tournament.

Put your egos aside this one time Nintendo and put it on the PS4 or 3DS.

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Julius

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Aug 28, 18:28:24
I'm still not getting Pokken Tournament.

Put your egos aside this one time Nintendo and put it on the PS4 or 3DS.

:l

HAHAHAH! You're joking with the PS4 bit right? lol
Purr~

LostSanity

Quote from: Julius on 2015 Aug 28, 21:47:16
HAHAHAH! You're joking with the PS4 bit right? lol

Why would I joke about this?

They can put their egos aside this one time.

Itty Bit

2015 Aug 28, 22:51:08 #688 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 28, 22:52:57 by Itty Bit
Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Aug 28, 22:14:48

That's brilliant.
And while we are at it, why not give burger king the rights to make a bigmac, or give apple the right to sell windows products as their own.

As a company, the best move possible would be to throw money at their competitors. Get with the program, Nintendo.

Science Woona

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Aug 28, 22:14:48

You do know that Playstation is a Sony product, right?
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

LostSanity

My opinion on this isn't changing.

Either it's released on PS4 or 3DS or I won't be buying it.

Rikaria

We get it already... *sigh*

Itty Bit

Well, have fun with that.

Speaking of which, I don't think I ever mentioned how I feel about Pokken Tournament!
It looks neat, but based on what I've seen, it kinda seems to be taking a more... Naruto-ish fighting game than a Tekken Fighting game, which kinda disappointed me a little bit. I mean, It still does look like a ton of fun, and I do definitely see myself getting it and loving it, but I unfortunately can't really see myself seeing this played at a tournament level.
I can see it being a game you'd bring to a party for funsies moreso than a game you'd practice, get good at, and then play it at tournaments. Which is totally fine like I said before, but it's just not what I was expecting it to be.

Stardust Dragon

I agree with Itty Bit in saying that it looks cool, but fighting games aren't really my sort of thing.  I've found my interest in Smash Bros. waning with the 3DS version, and I played Soul Calibur 2 only because Link was in it.  Never got interested in the rest of the series.  I think I'll pass on the game, but maybe watch videos of it here and there; I do love to watch people rack up the combo counter!  :D

KirbyFluttershy

Super Smash bros may be an exception for a fighting game, but if you guys prefer pokemon puzzles like pokemon shuffle adventures like the main series, mystery dungeon, and pokepark, and strategy like TCG then don't get pokken at all besides if pokken goes to the arcades, then probably going to the arcade places might be your best bet. The only exception fighting game in pokemon series is Super Smash Bros.

If pokken is exclusive for that system only like it's exclusive to wii-u, then there's 0% chance that it will not be released in multiple systems. Certain pokemon games are only exclusive to certain systems and some pokemon games can't be released outside of japan.

I always remember this saying: try the game once before you say i don't like this game.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Seeing as there is lack of interest for Pokémon Shuffle now, I will be posting news updates for it to the first post only (instead of doing that AND posting a reply) from now on.

That being said, there are still other games yet to be released and announced, so I'll be posting details for them whenever I get ahold of more news.

KirbyFluttershy

There hasn't been much interest on pokemon rumble world as well, but things are getting slow for some of us that can't get the poke diamond mine and not to mention being stuck on some challenge battles as well.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

2015 Sep 03, 17:05:31 #697 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 03, 17:07:16 by Rikaria
In Super Mystery Dungeon news, there's nothing in terms of... well... new news, but there IS a new trailer:

Naura

Spoiler: Random Hype Below • show

Guys...

Guys!

GUYS

THEY ARE WEARING LITTLE BOWS AND SCARVES OH MY GOSH

I actually don't know why I am all excited by such a tiny detail, maybe because I thought I could finally wear a little orange scarf with red dots that I always imagined my team wearing when I was younger X3, but I think all of them are blue judging by the box art :s:

But they are still really cute and something I have awaited them to add.

Rikaria

Naura, you made my morning lol

Go Up