General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

@Rissian : Finally done. Left the Vulpix as is to prove that I bred it, though to make up for that, I attached a Fire Stone.

PM me a time that works best for you. You can also tell me if there was anything else you wanted me to do.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Jun 11, 21:38:39
@Rissian : Finally done. Left the Vulpix as is to prove that I bred it, though to make up for that, I attached a Fire Stone.

PM me a time that works best for you. You can also tell me if there was anything else you wanted me to do.

If you happen to have any leftovers (IVs I don't care) from that breeding, may I ask for one?  At some point I was going to get around to breeding one myself, but that entails FINDING a Drought Vulpix first.  Oi...

Rikaria

Uhh... whoops... I already Wonder Traded the rest... I can breed another one later, though.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Jun 12, 09:15:55
Uhh... whoops... I already Wonder Traded the rest... I can breed another one later, though.

It's no big deal, I was just going to offer to take one off your hands  :P

Rikaria

Too late; I have one ready... except my game is still trolling me with 4 IV Vulpix again >_>

KirbyFluttershy

Talking about Pokemon Super Mystery dungeon made me want to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky and Gates to Infinity. I haven't been playing these 2 games in a long time.

I hope they can bring back the cafe in pokemon super mystery dungeon. I dunno about the skills, but hopefully if it's gonna be either team or individual pokemon IQ skill(s) group.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Jun 12, 13:16:39
Too late; I have one ready... except my game is still trolling me with 4 IV Vulpix again >_>

Like I said, IVs don't matter to me, I sort of prefer to breed final products myself...lets me name them  :3

I'll be available later this evening, shall I send you a PM when I'm set?  And from previous interactions I presume you don't need any specific Pokemon in return, right?

Rikaria

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Jun 12, 14:17:38
I'll be available later this evening, shall I send you a PM when I'm set?  And from previous interactions I presume you don't need any specific Pokemon in return, right?

Yes and yes.

In other news:

Naura

Well, mega evolutions will be interesting, how long will they last, and what do you have to reach to be able to preform one?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

KirbyFluttershy

Well We can't jump into conclusions just yet. If mega evolutions are available, then you have to reach certain point of the game where you can mega evolve, but for pokemon mystery dungeon mega evolution, yeah it will be the same I believe although I'm not sure how the pokemon will mega evolve. I'm pretty sure it will be on the tactics or on the pokemon's menu when you want to mega evolve, but who knows.

Rikaria

Shuffle 1.2.3 news:
  • The Mega Blastoise competition makes a return, and just like the 2nd Mega Lucario one, the stage is Move-based instead of timed. Winners will get a Blastoisinite (if they didn't have it yet) or 2 Jewels (if they did); all participants who didn't place will get 1 Jewel instead.

• You can battle Dialga now. Be warned though: it's extremely tough, and you're probably gonna have to buy items just to even have a chance at catching it.

KirbyFluttershy

Yeah I lost a couple of hearts and major amount of coins on dialga. You have to be lucky to get yourself out of the barrier hole unless you want to use complexity or mega start, disruption delay, and atk power +

Rikaria

Mega Lucario is a massive help against Dialga.

EDIT:
Quote from: Nintendo EverythingAnother passcode for Pokemon Shuffle was revealed in Japan, giving you three Moves +5 items when you enter it. The passcode is 06150503 and is useable worldwide until September 14th.

KirbyFluttershy

Well That's true, but when it comes to difficulty of the stage and RNG, you have to be lucky to get yourself out of the hole if you're using mega start.

Stardust Dragon

Or just plain lucky...I kinda beat and caught Dialga on my first go.  X3  Mega Lucario did help, but I think what helped more was that I'd recently been stuck on Doublade's stage, so my anti-steel team was pretty well leveled by the time the event came around...

Rikaria

Here's the first English trailer for Super Mystery Dungeon:

Naura

Finally, time to give my thoughts!
Something turning pokémon into stone? Exciting!
The sillouette at 1:21 looks an awful lot like Girantina, is there a Primal Girantina this time?
This looks really intresting, if  they execute this well, this might beat the storyline of PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rikaria

Eee, Nintendo Treehouse Day 2 showed Super Mystery Dungeon footage!

Naura

I did not see that, do you have a link to it?

Rikaria

Here. (Just a note: they skipped the questions.)

Go Up