General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Apr 14, 02:01:13
I don't blame him. Ranking up takes so long with limited Balloons, and even then the Balloons themselves get up there in price. Some of the Trees you can plant also get expensive later.
Spoiler: show
On the upside, once you reach the 3,000 Diamonds limit, you get a building that digs up 20 Diamonds a day.

I just wonder what Nintendo/Game Freak will do once you've collected everything. Surely they'll add something... right?

I may have to agree even without the fever mode. Back in Pokemon Rumble Blast (before 6th gen and mega evo pokemon), It just got a lot easier with all those areas and releasing pokemon and getting evolved pokemon by releasing them.

I just hope we can get pokemon mystery dungeon with 6th gen and mega evo pokemon someday.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

New passwords are up for Pokémon Rumble World. As before, you can find them here. (The new ones are Doublade and Klefki, by the way.)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

They should give people a 2nd chance in getting lucarionite and blastoisinite since the competition stages is only made for people who has a lot of coins, but probably they need to make a normal stage for them in pokemon shuffle.

oh speaking of pokemon shuffle, you can get an S-Rank easily in stage 177. After you acquired (or captured) banette, just go back to that stage and use gengar, banette, and a dark or ghost type as your support pokemon and then after that just let the combos go by fast. you'll finish the stage in about 0-3 moves. my highest score is 37597 with a combo of 106. Stage 177 is the fastest way to grind your ghost and dark types as long as you have the pokemon i mentioned, but of course this will make banette get more exp in the process.

As for pokemon world, things have gotten tougher for me because obviously i'm starting to hate the roulette so far and it's hard to get some pokemon with limited floors.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Apr 16, 02:05:43
They should give people a 2nd chance in getting lucarionite and blastoisinite since the competition stages is only made for people who has a lot of coins, but probably they need to make a normal stage for them in pokemon shuffle.

oh speaking of pokemon shuffle, you can get an S-Rank easily in stage 177. After you acquired (or captured) banette, just go back to that stage and use gengar, banette, and a dark or ghost type as your support pokemon and then after that just let the combos go by fast. you'll finish the stage in about 0-3 moves. my highest score is 37597 with a combo of 106. Stage 177 is the fastest way to grind your ghost and dark types as long as you have the pokemon i mentioned, but of course this will make banette get more exp in the process.

As for pokemon world, things have gotten tougher for me because obviously i'm starting to hate the roulette so far and it's hard to get some pokemon with limited floors.

I feel as though the Mega Stones are going to come around again, this was just that "preorder" bonus that always comes out as paid DLC later on.  At least that's what I'm hoping.  X3

I finally gave up and used some coins to get past Shuffle's Mega Mewtwo, so I'm starting to catch up on new stages now.  I'll just try and level up some guys before the next competition and get better with the expert stages, so I can have a better reflex reaction.  TRAINING!  ovO

KirbyFluttershy

Just to let you guys know that pokemon rumble world passwords have been leaked. well here's the list of these passwords

Rikaria

I'm at Rank 66 as of this post on Rumble World, and I just beat
Mega Rayquaza (who has AWESOME music, by the way :3).
Starting to run out of Pokémon to collect, so I'll probably be playing the game a lot less compared to the first few days.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Apr 18, 23:34:20
I'm at Rank 66 as of this post on Rumble World, and I just beat
Mega Rayquaza (who has AWESOME music, by the way :3).
Starting to run out of Pokémon to collect, so I'll probably be playing the game a lot less compared to the first few days.

How'd you get rank up that fast? me and my friend were wondering about that.

Rikaria

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Apr 19, 00:11:11
How'd you get rank up that fast? me and my friend were wondering about that.

By giving in and buying Diamonds... ><

EDIT: Not really sure how to feel about the Safari stage on Shuffle... They could've at least let us use four Pokémon...

EDIT 2:
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon - Nintendo Dream Interview

In the latest issue of the Japanese magazine, Nintendo Dream, Ken Sugimori was asked about the lack of the much-requested Mega Evolution, Mega Flygon. In it, he stated that while they had worked on concepts for Mega Flygon in Pokémon X & Y and again in Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, they could never get a good design to come together for it.

By the way, if you're a n3DS/n3DS XL user, the latest system update fixes the occasional locking-up on Pokémon Rumble World. Speaking of which, here's a very helpful tip that I've noticed: if a Pokémon (even boss ones) is all sparkly (not shiny like the main games) and you defeat them, it's a guaranteed capture. I have no idea how often this happens or if Ranks/Trees matter, though.

EDIT 3: Patches for X/Y (1.5) and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (1.4) are now out.

KirbyFluttershy

Jeez man. talk about fast progress. Rank 71? Some of us that aren't rich can't even rank up that fast cuz of the pokemon we can't find and it's hard to wobble them and then finish it off while they're wobbly.

Rikaria

I blame how bad they set up the Diamond earning ._. And even if you do buy 3k Diamonds, expect them to be easily gone due to the crazy prices of stuff.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Apr 23, 13:49:35
I blame how bad they set up the Diamond earning ._. And even if you do buy 3k Diamonds, expect them to be easily gone due to the crazy prices of stuff.

yeah, but like I said not many of us are that rich as well. I only use timing stop when necessary and have enough poke diamonds to do the job, but as for the other stuff, I only buy the extras for upgrades. I do agree how bad they set up the poke diamond earnings right now though. I only get about 1 poke diamond for each 5 mii visits and get one randomly from rescuing the miis. They should've made the poke diamonds farm more easily and fast without paying them with our money just like Getting coins in pokemon shuffle.

Rikaria

Actually, getting Coins on Shuffle is nowhere near as bad. The free Jewels you get from beating Mega Pokémon the first time + those given from events (even if you didn't win a competition) can easily give you enough to buy the highest amount of Coins in the shop, which I did... and very slightly regret it since I've been keeping my Coin range to around 60-70k.

Anyway, to correct something you said: I'm not rich; that was only because I had the money at the time. I probably won't ever be buying Diamonds on Rumble World again.

KirbyFluttershy

Well My Budget (or money) is too tight atm even though I have small amount of money in my eShop Balance plus my pokemon bank pass will expire in 35 days, probably around may 28 2015 or so. It takes forever to get some poke diamonds without paying.

Rikaria

Just a minor update: we can now fight against Celebi on Shuffle.

Sunshine Smash

Should I get Shuffle and Rumble World? I know they're free, but I just feel too behind, and don't know if I want to catch up. I caught up for Monster Hunter, don't know if I can do the same here.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Rikaria

For Shuffle: The only way you'd be behind is if competitions were happening. Otherwise, event Pokémon that you've missed will probably come back around sometime later.

For Rumble World: As far as I know there aren't any limited-time events, so there's no rush here.

KirbyFluttershy

They're both micro-transaction games, but i don't think it's worth the money to buy them which is the jewels for pokemon shuffle and poke diamonds for pokemon rumble world. If you wanna take your time and enjoy the game, then don't buy them.

Rikaria

So I just got this:

Part 1 of its Traits:

Part 2 of its Traits:

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Apr 29, 20:53:06
So I just got this:

Part 1 of its Traits:

Part 2 of its Traits:

Oh dear god! That's one heck of traits for a mew. I haven't been ranking up lately. I'm lacking a lot of poke diamonds to get more balloons.

Rikaria

2015 Apr 30, 11:01:34 #459 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 30, 11:06:22 by Rikaria
Another minor update: we can now go against Mega Banette on Shuffle (which is unusually early for any event). As before, it's a competition to place high enough to get its Mega Stone.  You get a Jewel regardless for participating.

Oh, and today's the last day to redeem the 2 Mega Start items. Again, the Passcode is: 20150007

Go Up