First

Started by Cerebrate, 2012 Aug 13, 21:02:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Iodine

Hitting the F5 key also fixes it. :)

HerpyDooves

Congrats guys! Finishing the inventory for the game is a big step into production. (\

Giggle Tail

OMCWTBBBQ?!?!

yay  :D
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Comet

1 Down, a lot more to go, lol   :o

Weatherboy1

HOORAY! Now we need the other 43 Sections but we're making Progress! :D  :]  lol

LaptopCommandStation

great news to wake up to!
yes, i'm well aware it's noon, umad  ovO

Julius

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Aug 14, 12:41:15
great news to wake up to!
yes, i'm well aware it's noon, umad  ovO

I woke up at 3 P.M.  ovO
Purr~

Tekner

2012 Aug 14, 21:53:47 #27 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 14, 21:55:27 by Tekner
Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Aug 14, 06:29:04
If anyone else gets the error I got, clear your cache.

It appears the image is uploaded under the same URL it was before? In that case, Firefox just defaults to the image stored in its cache, without bothering to check for a newer version. So that's why I was seeing the old one.
You don't need to clear your cache; you just need to update it. The refresh button updates your cache on the page you reloaded. If you think any webpage is out of date due to cache, simply go to said webpage and refresh it (This is what Iodine was talking about when he said to hit F5 as most browsers' refresh button is bound to F5.) Of course, if several websites are out of date, you may as well clear your cache to save the time you would otherwise spend clicking refresh. Just be aware that clearing your cache can remove important data that you'll have to re-enter later.

Rikaria

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Aug 14, 01:44:03
Notice how it's under the programming section. Finishing the hats would fall under 3D and 2D.
Inventory means that the system is implemented that lets players have items in their inventory and equip clothing/armor on their pony. The items themselves still have to be made, they just now have a proper place to go.

Oh, whoops. My bad >< Either way, nice to see some progress!
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Oh snap! Good work on getting it done, have 5 derpy's  :P :P :P :P :P
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

XxZomBronyxX

2012 Aug 15, 04:39:29 #30 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 15, 04:41:46 by XxZomBronyxX
I worry to easily and I'm not on these forums enough. Since there's been no update on the front page since July I was getting worried there was a pause in development for some reason. Good to know you're still working on this and congratulations for completing something on your list!  :D

Firefly

Quote from: XxZomBronyxX on 2012 Aug 15, 04:39:29
I worry to easily and I'm not on these forums enough. Since there's been no update on the front page since July I was getting worried there was a pause in development for some reason. Good to know you're still working on this and congratulations for completing something on your list!  :D

there shall never be a pause in development as every brony in this fandom's got their eyes on the game  ovO
haha no pressure team XD but still, you should never doubt that they're making fabulous progress  lol
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Iron Girella

So it begins ...  ovO
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Firefly

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Aug 15, 19:07:08
So it begins ...  ovO

ovO ovO ovO

yes it does again
and we all look forward to when we'll get this game  ovO
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

XxZomBronyxX

Quote from: Firefly on 2012 Aug 15, 09:26:42
Quote from: XxZomBronyxX on 2012 Aug 15, 04:39:29

there shall never be a pause in development as every brony in this fandom's got their eyes on the game  ovO
haha no pressure team XD but still, you should never doubt that they're making fabulous progress  lol

I know, I did say I worry too easily

darkjohns

I can wait to see what gets crossed of next on the list ovO

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Quote from: darkjohns on 2012 Aug 16, 10:54:15

Probably something from the Programming tab. I would have done it that way, so that you finish something before you move on.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Boltfire

:D Awesome! Can't wait :3 :3 :3

Firefly

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Aug 16, 16:40:12
Quote from: darkjohns on 2012 Aug 16, 10:54:15

Probably something from the Programming tab. I would have done it that way, so that you finish something before you move on.

I think so too  lol although the programmers are the ones with the most work now, I shall bet that they can get their work done faster than the others XD

Zbizo

With speed like this we would be able to play LoE in 2030 year. I hope g5 won't be as bad as gens before g3

Go Up