The Silver Legacy

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Jul 04, 16:07:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weatherboy1

I do plan on adding more Silver Characters! Just you wait!
Silver Light

Personality (Officially) Alluring, Smart, and Friendly

Personality (Eyewitness Descript) Mad, Alluring, and Intelligent.

Awards: Most Beautiful Mare in Canterlot 2 years running; 2nd place winner of Equestria's most beautiful Mare competition. An adept Magical Ability level by Princess Celestia's school for gifted Unicorns Magical Assessment level, Medal of Bravery.

Allies: The Magical Division of the Royal Guard/Army; Contacts at Stock Trade; and multiple allies across major Pony Settlements; allegedly in league with several guilds such as the Asylum, and Traveler's Guild

Bio: Silver Light's Life started in possibly one of the largest crisis's in Equestrian history during the Changeling Invasion. When the shield fell, a piece of the still solid shield energy fell on the hospital and caused major damage to the Resident hospital in Canterlot. Soon Changeling Diver bombers fell on the city and started to overwhelm the Royal Guard/army. Before the shield fell, her parents had just brought her into the world and were still in the hospital. In the chaos, her parent's, Silver Buck (father, Earth pony) and Manya (Mother, Unicorn) went missing and to this day are presumed dead. Soon after the Changeling's were repel away from Canterlot, the Royal guard initiated a city wide rescue/recovery operation. In which Silver Light was discovered in her crib. Her sign on her crib read "Silver_____".  When Royal guards posted her as missing her parents, Silver Dawn and Silver Hammer (Her aunt and Uncle) took custody of Silver Light until the fate of her parents were discovered. When it became apparent when after 2 months into recovery, they had not found Silver Lights's parents. 
Her adopted family took care of her until she was in early Childhood when she decided to try for a magical academy in Canterlot, She discovered her Cutie mark when a wind so great blew out her class's candle's for light at night, she managed to ignite all 19 candles with 1 magical surge and discovered her talent for light and magical ability.
After this incident, she was offered instant graduation from Novice level and speed up to Adept level classes. She excelled and the Royal Army took note of this. The Royal Army offered to take her in as a part of their newly formed Magical Division and foreign relations. Their job was to help repel threats from Canterlot, so another Changeling like Incident would never happen again. During her more advanced Adept Training, she decided to enter Beauty Competitions for bits while she was in training, and won a significant amount, she earned a plentiful amount of bits and began investing in the stock market, but during this period of time, she had attracted an amount of lovers, all of which she has cold shouldered thus so far.

Her most notable achievement is a 2 month expedition of the Everfree forest, She and her small group of Magical Division agents did quite possibly the most comprehensive expedition into the Everfree forest, documenting well over 50 new plants, 12 new species, and noted multiple behavioral traits of many of the animals in the forest. While on this trip, a manticore attacked the camp at the night, after injuring 3 royal Guards, Silver Light Came out of her tent and performed a spell that repelled the manticore using a blinding Light Spell. After this the Manticore retreated back and the mission was saved.
Silver Light is known to travel across Equestria, but her latest mission assigned by the royal guard is to recover the staff of Whodibu, the legendary staff owned by Whodibu is said to hold untold power...

Shadow Mare

That CM... isn't that Trixie's?

Weatherboy1

I'm aware, but I don't have the talent to make my own, I wanted a moon and a Candle, but that was as close as I could get so I had to use that  >.<

Blues-Music

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Jul 04, 17:16:37
I'm aware, but I don't have the talent to make my own, I wanted a moon and a Candle, but that was as close as I could get so I had to use that  >.<
Why not just take the pony creator picture without the cutie mark , search the internet for a drawing of a moon , and a drawing of a candle , and just photoshop them in?

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 04, 18:04:19
Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Jul 04, 17:16:37
Why not just take the pony creator picture without the cutie mark , search the internet for a drawing of a moon , and a drawing of a candle , and just photoshop them in?

I don't have Photoshop  >A<

PurplePuffins

0:)  ^-^  X3  :3 :D
Cutie Mark for Silver Light. :3

Weatherboy1

Go Up