Pony OC Critiques

Started by Renatan, 2015 Apr 18, 13:05:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Renatan

Ah, I hope this is in the right place for this kinda thing X3

I just thought I'd mention this here, I don't mean to sound self absorbed, but I created a blog about pony OC designs. It's a place where you can submit a picture of your OC and I will give feedback on what's good and what's not-so-good. It's hosted on Tumblr. If you're interested in that kinda thing it would be great if you could submit a character, I don't have any yet (I'm not popular, I'm afraid :c )

The blog is completely SFW with nothing sexual or violent (and if anything does come up like that I'll be tagging it anyways).  http://mlpocfixup.tumblr.com/ is the link to it if anyone cares to look.
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Spiralfeather

Neat! The page is a little bland (Although I notice you said that the page is still being worked on, so I can't say anything just yet!) and your response to your comment was very well said. I can't wait to see what your opinions are, I hope others see this thread and submit their pony! (I would, but I don't have a Tumblr, so) Good luck, I think it looks really promising! If you're willing to put in the work, It could become really popular!  :D

Known to some as Tourniquet!

Go Up