Character Creator Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Aug 03, 07:35:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2013 Aug 03, 07:35:18 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 15, 19:29:02 by Ellowee
Hello Everyone!

If you take a look over at our media page, you'll see that we've released our character creator! The character creator is also in alpha, and we'll be adding more manes and tails to it as we develop the game!

Please note:
The character creator works on most browsers, however, if you do not have the Unity plug-in it should be linked from the page, or you can find it here
The Unity plug-in does not work with Linux, therefore the character creator will not be available to those with Linux at this time.
Saving is only for the current session. If you close the page, you will lose your work. This will change in the future.

If you want to see the character creator in fullscreen, right click the plug-in and select fullscreen!

You can check it out here!

The Character Creator has been updated! Your characters are now saved when you exit the app and you can export your characters' PonyCodes to share them with your friends!

Coffee Rush

So that's what was big... No wonder! I'm bursting with joy right now, it looks absolutely great!
My OC can be found here!

phirenor

Omygod! That's A LOT of cutiemarks! And, i guess, this isn't even a half pack :D
Good job!

FlatershaiLotus

Great, turned out perfectly :D ;)the two words "I liked it"
Yes"Friendship is Magik"

Weatherboy1

phirenor

This Character Creator (As well as LoE CC) really needs "Next randomly generated name/character" buttons.

FanofRainbowDash

DO YOU MEAN THE CHARACTER CREATOR THAT WILL BE IN THE GAME IS IN ACTUAL ALPHA??? OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! Just a few CMs....

Minor-T5

The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

Bell

Very cool ! Hope to see much more content in future !  :D

Fley

Maybe dragons don't believe in you!

numberponies56

The whole pony is pink! I named it Hi I am Pink I have no texture
Spoiler: My Pony • show

I didn't steal any smileys from another thread :ajshifty: :-3 My OCs

phirenor

More like "No material assigned". Its probably didn't downloaded correctly.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Cerebrate

Quote from: numberponies56 on 2013 Aug 03, 13:42:47
The whole pony is pink! I named it Hi I am Pink I have no texture

What is your graphics card? This looks like your gpu doesn't support the shader.

Aziz

Loading.. Loading... Loading... At least for five minutes, and still not much than 20%...
Well, are y'all going to close an access to this, like, dunno, after a weekend, or not?
"I could save my lonely soul for you
But the feeling in my heart can't follow through
You can give a broken heart to me
'Cause you know that I'll stay with you
That's why they call me Loyalty"

Fley

Maybe dragons don't believe in you!

Ellowee

Quote from: Aziz on 2013 Aug 03, 19:30:23
Loading.. Loading... Loading... At least for five minutes, and still not much than 20%...
Well, are y'all going to close an access to this, like, dunno, after a weekend, or not?

Nope! Not closing the character creator any time soon!  :D

AlphaScratch

It is really good for a alpha version! I can't wait for the save feature!

Mizuki

Aw man I should have read this thread right away, I didn't think I'd lose my pony after closing out the window >.<

Oh well, the next time I make her I'll write down the info and make her better than ever! :]

Wonderful work!! This 3D pony is my absolute favorite of any show-accurate models I've seen!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Sotha

May you walk on warm sands.

Go Up