Trouble opening spoilers in preview mode

Started by KillerJH2, 2012 Oct 22, 13:16:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KillerJH2

As the subject says, when I'm putting up a post and decide to use spoilers to save space/spoiler something. When I preview to check if everything's right before I post, the spoilers don't co-operate.

Spoiler: show
(If this is purposeful, ignore this. It's just something I've come across quite often.) 

Perteks

It's occur only at preview (for me) but after posted it's normally or refreshing preview (sometimes help)
Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

Perry The Pony

They are a bit buggy in preview mode because of all the coding involved.  It is common and I have not seen a real fix for it.

Lary

I'll bet there is. It seems to work for previews involving Personal Messages, but don't seem to open when posting a topic or reply.

(Personally, I always check everything in my post and add spoiler tags when I know the post is ready to go, but I digress)
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 22, 13:41:43
(Personally, I always check everything in my post and add spoiler tags when I know the post is ready to go, but I digress)

Same here.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ChocolateRain

Wait... I've noticed this over and over again, but never even considered checking the post first and then adding spoiler tags... ovO

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 22, 13:46:42

Same here.

I dont  check I Just hope for the best lol. ether way coding can get in the way of these things.

Tekner

2012 Oct 23, 22:39:37 #7 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 24, 03:15:24 by Tekner
I usually just either assume what I wrote is correct, accept that I'll have to edit it later, or wrap it in code tags while previewing, then change it to spoilers after.

Rissian

I usually just add spoiler tags then check inside those tags in the edit menu.

Go Up