[APRIL FOOL'S!] Introducing The Legends of Equestria Micro Transaction Store!

Started by Ellowee, 2018 Mar 31, 21:01:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

(Note: while this was an April Fool's joke, the NPCs, quest, and costume will be permanently available in-game. It'll never cost you a penny, though!)

Hey, everypony! We here at Legends of Equestria have an extra-special announcement to make!

As you all know, Legends of Equestria was built from the beginning to be a completely free experience, available to everypony, and made by a completely unpaid, volunteer development team. This has been the core of what we've aimed to do from the start, and it's what's driven us all this way.

But no longer! We're proud to finally unveil something we've been working on for quite some time: the Legends of Equestria Micro Transaction store!

This store is currently in its trial phase, so not everything is available right now, but special items such as cosmetic upgrades and horse armor are already available through the Micro Transaction store. We implore you to check it out, and help support development!

That's not all, though! There's one addition to LoE that you've all been asking about for the last few years, and it's finally a reality! We're unbelievably happy and proud to be able to announce our very first Micro Transaction upgrade: The Princess Package! Now, for a small fee, you can upgrade your character to become an All-icorn!

This is intended to be a paid upgrade in the final version, but for a limited time, it's available to all LoE Premium(TM) Accounts for free! If you want to take advantage of this amazing opportunity, make sure you have the newest version of LoE available from our downloads page! Then visit the Micro Transaction store, conveniently located in central Cantermore, just off to the East of the fountain, and speak to the salespony to receive a unique upgrade quest!

Please note, the Micro Transaction store is only available to ponies who have gained their Talent Mark and finished the graduation ceremony. For legal reasons, the store can only be made available to adult ponies, as all purchases require an adult's permission.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or entities, is entirely coincidental.

chrome thunder

With one of my characters I got the items, then while I was putting stuff in the bank I accidentally put one of them in the bank, and I couldn't take it out again. When I tried dragging it over to my bag it disappeared. Any way to get t back?

GaryHappyPony

I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Galapagois

Quote from: chrome thunder on 2018 Apr 01, 02:55:57With one of my characters I got the items, then while I was putting stuff in the bank I accidentally put one of them in the bank, and I couldn't take it out again. When I tried dragging it over to my bag it disappeared. Any way to get t back?

Drag & drop isnt used in the bank. Have you scrolled through your whole inventory & bank space to check if it's been sent to the top/bottom of either? Have you tried relogging to see if the item returns? Also which part of the costume was it?
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

mr100dragon100

awww no draconequus oh well but is somepony only and alicorn for a limited time or is it permanent

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Ellowee on 2018 Mar 31, 21:01:41

Hey, everypony! We here at Legends of Equestria have an extra-special announcement to make!

As you all know, Legends of Equestria was built from the beginning to be a completely free experience, available to everypony, and made by a completely unpaid, volunteer development team. This has been the core of what we've aimed to do from the start, and it's what's driven us all this way.

But no longer! We're proud to finally unveil something we've been working on for quite some time: the Legends of Equestria Micro Transaction store!

This store is currently in its trial phase, so not everything is available right now, but special items such as cosmetic upgrades and horse armor are already available through the Micro Transaction store. We implore you to check it out, and help support development!

That's not all, though! There's one addition to LoE that you've all been asking about for the last few years, and it's finally a reality! We're unbelievably happy and proud to be able to announce our very first Micro Transaction upgrade: The Princess Package! Now, for a small fee, you can upgrade your character to become an All-icorn!

This is intended to be a paid upgrade in the final version, but for a limited time, it's available to all LoE Premium™ Accounts for free! If you want to take advantage of this amazing opportunity, make sure you have the newest version of LoE available from our downloads page! Then visit the Micro Transaction store, conveniently located in central Cantermore, just off to the East of the fountain, and speak to the salespony to receive a unique upgrade quest!

Please note, the Micro Transaction store is only available to ponies who have gained their Talent Mark and finished the graduation ceremony. For legal reasons, the store can only be made available to adult ponies, as all purchases require an adult's permission.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or entities, is entirely coincidental.

*Looks at the calendar*

Consider me suspicious... lol
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

CMC Scootaloo

I wish I could get these, but Scoots is still a filly and I don't want to make her adult. :(
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Shadow Midnight

Quote from: mr100dragon100 on 2018 Apr 01, 11:26:58awww no draconequus oh well but is somepony only and alicorn for a limited time or is it permanent

good question, I am also curious if becoming a alicorn is permanent or not. how long does it last? either way I like this idea and plan to get it as I enjoy supporting small mmos like this that make great games like this possible :)

Night Striker

I'll be honest, if LoE actually had microtransactions, I might spend money just to get all the exclusive cosmetic items support the devs lol

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Midnight_Moon25

oh nice i havnt been on in awhile but i may get on to check this out now Keep up the Good work you guys.
Midnight Moon

Asriel

Well, it's not technically false. Just incredibly misleading.

Though I have to say the alicorn quest is absolutely hilarious. Especially the conversation with Active Vision and Electric Art.

You know, there's "on the nose," and then there's "ripping the nose clean off the face."
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Redstar6

happy april fools day! right? 
lol  lol  lol  lol i mean cardboard? really?  X3
also love the quest

this really made my day

Galapagois

Quote from: Asriel on 2018 Apr 02, 12:18:44Well, it's not technically false. Just incredibly misleading.

Though I have to say the alicorn quest is absolutely hilarious. Especially the conversation with Active Vision and Electric Art.

You know, there's "on the nose," and then there's "ripping the nose clean off the face."

You have no idea how much fun writing this thing out was.
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

otherunicorn

LPatamon

Quote from: otherunicorn on 2018 Apr 02, 20:49:30Activision and Electronic Arts, eh?

Makes sense, those two are the big microtransactions advocates :v

Go Up