Dark Hooves OC list

Started by Dark Hooves, 2013 Mar 18, 08:25:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

the death of Alia's parents is what brought on her anger issues which led to her discovering her special talent, a way of turning a negative into a positive so to say

as far as Fifi is concerned she supports herself with her job, she is still a work in progress though
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Dark Hooves

2014 Oct 01, 10:39:56 #61 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 02, 01:39:39 by Dark Hooves
Name: Raven Blackfeather
Species: Pegasus
Wing Power: 24.0
B-day: June 11, 2000
Cutie Mark: a black tetrahedron with vibrating black wings
Special Talent: faster than pegasus flight
Positive Traits: brave, friendly, very social
Negative Traits: bragging, afraid of spiders, is shy around colts
Favorite food: cheese
Likes: flying fast, rain, hanging out with other fillies, Rainbow Dash
Dislikes: slow flyers, clear skies, being on the ground
Dream Job: Wonderbolt
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Story: Born in Cloudsdale (date provided above), Raven has bigger than normal wings. After a couple years she starts flying all on her own. Her father teaches her how to fly properly and pay attention to her surroundings. She gets better at flying as the years go by and on a normal day she flies up to top speed which her wings start to vibrate and she discovers that she fly faster than any pegasus before her. Even her idol Rainbow Dash. Her cutie mark appears right after her discovery of her special talent. Today she lives in her own house in Cloudsdale, she works at the weather factory operating one of the cloud making machines. On her down time she keeps her flying skills sharp by flying through an obstacle course the Wonderbolts use hoping that one day she becomes a Wonderbolt.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

DawnsEmbrace

Excuse me, Dark Hooves?
I caught wind of you having a florist OC, and I have one as well, though she's unpublished.
Anyway, I was curious about her.  Have you written anything else for a backstory or anything?

PS:  You've got me wanting to finish Capricious now.  X3
I think I'll do that later.
<br />

Dark Hooves

2015 Apr 15, 19:15:02 #63 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 16, 16:55:57 by Dark Hooves
Glad I inspired you. I haven't had the time to add more content, maybe reading my rps will get you night up on my oc.

Post Merge

Name: Zora
Species: unicorn
Mana Points: 800
B-day: 7/7/97
Appearance: metallic grey coat and hair, long and wavy, she wears an exo-skeleton that has wings and is powered by her magic, it is colored white and gold, eye color yellow
Cutiemark: three pony silhouettes
Special Talent: can create mirage clones of herself
Personality: cheerful, very shy, greedy
Traits: isn't very social, will often run and hide, will defend herself when threatened
Spells: Magic Laser 25, Magic Missile 60, Plasma Orb 110, (these spells will stun whoever they hit, but they don't harm them in any way)

Story: She lived a normal life until she became a teenager and got mixed up with the diamond dogs. Her careless parents allowed her to do as she please. She is now a criminal. After a run in with royal guards, she discovered her special talent which she used her mirage clones to elude them. She struck out on her own when the diamond dogs got caught. She lives her life constantly watching her back.

SparklestheUnicorn337

I'm getting some serious Zelda vibes here...

Dark Hooves

OC Zora actually has nothing to do with zelda lol, the mirage clones are an ability used by phantron, a boss from star fox for the snes

Purple

great OC's!  i have a question: what is Mana Points? and how do i calculate them? my OC is a unicorn, and i dont know if i need that information or not for my OC.  If i do, i would like to be able to calculate them correctly, so my OC isnt too overpowered or underpowered  X3 

Dark Hooves

Mana points are used to measure how many spells the caster can use until the mana points run out. The numbers next to the spells indicate their MP (mana points) cost to use the spell.

annosrules

@Purple
They are really a thing of Dark's own design for his characters. There is no scale to go off of, and most magic in the RP's is as powerful as the plot demands. I would talk more in depth about this, but Dark's OC page is not the place for such a thing.

Dark Hooves

2015 Nov 02, 22:05:26 #69 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 02, 22:22:26 by Dark Hooves
New oc, this one isn't a pony. She is a new generation prototype reploid.

Name: Raven

Type: next generation prototype reploid

Personality: brave, cocky, boastful

Description: black armor with grey and purple accents, 2 purple crystals, one in chest one in head, exposed face from eyebrows to chin, purple eyes

Design elements: wings and thrusters for sustained flight, cloaking system

Story: Built by scientists for defense of ponykind she will put herself in harm's way to protect them. Being in the testing phase she doesn't know her full potential. The scientists continue working to perfect their masterpiece, but this takes time. Even though she will protect ponykind from harm, the ponies are frightened of Raven due to her not being a pony.

frío

i wouldn't be surprised if i played Final fantasy and saw this on my Screen :D
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Go Up