Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EspiraPhoenix

waaaaaaah

-147 No, but I DID hear the one about when she leaves :P
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Invultrois

It's a myth anyways.   ovO

Roots

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be. Do not ever limit yourself."

waaaaaaah

-150 Only about -999,850 to go! :3
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Roots

-151 Make that -999,849! Nyah!  ovO

Peace Keeper

Why is it that when I wake up, the numbers go down another 20? I need to learn ya guy's sleeping patterns.

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

waaaaaaah

-151 or do you?

dun dun duuuuuuuuun! :3
-Me

My OCs

Zsaszz

-152 colts never sleep we're always watching  o_O

Peace Keeper

I NEED A CONSTANT PARTNER!!!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Roots

Peace Keeper

PrincessButton

I'll help you keep the peace, Peace Keeper. ;D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

waaaaaaah

-151 or will you?
dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!
-Me

My OCs

Roots

waaaaaaah

-Me

My OCs

Roots

EspiraPhoenix

Peace Keeper

LunarDusk

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 24, 16:18:28
Why is it that when I wake up, the numbers go down another 20? I need to learn ya guy's sleeping patterns.

-153 Sleeping pattern eh? Mine is completely random..but know this...I always respond quickly unless im afk. ovO
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Go Up