all the cool kids were doing it

Started by Frisktaker, 2018 Nov 01, 21:38:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Frisktaker

So I decided to make a topic like this like so many others have. I can't promise I'll update that often or that I will always have screenshots(I don't today), but I will try. Anyway...

Today, I did some experimenting. I tried crafting for the first time, and made some Hay Fries using some Hay I got while stumbling my way out of the Heartlands(Jet Star was still there from the treasure hunt). After lamenting the lack of a recipe list(fingers crossed for a future update), I went over to the mines and saw all the stuff there. I suppose the Harmony Table is basically like an Enchanting Table from Minecraft? Either way, I did not have the level nor supplies to do anything there, so I went to the Crystal Kingdom and got started on the Batpony Quest. After getting lost in Cloudopolis for quite some time, I found the npc. I also discovered Banks while doing so. However, rather than go to Evershade, I spent the rest of my day outside Sugarcane Corner chatting with some friends about Scootertrix the Abridged and other such topics. It was fun.

Frisktaker

I hope this doesn't count as Double Posting, but...

Well, today I decided to finish getting the Batpony outfit. So I headed out to Evershade, to kill some...

Oh
Well, I'm sure I can-

welp. Anyways, like I said, I headed out to the Heartlands to kill some Living Trees. a few hours later, with enough Hay to make 49 Hay Fries, I finally bought the Batpony outfit. However, I did not expect Ensemble to keep my 1000 bits, as the wiki had said they would not be taken. And so, I had to return to Ponydale due to not having enough bits to buy the other Halloween outfits. After a huge conversation in whispers with a friend about Scootrtrix, we noticed something strange. And so, I leave off with this:

Silver guild

I swear these ponytown guards have some hidden power like pinkie. XD

Go Up