What crosover would you like to see in MLP?

Started by !DerpyWho?@@, 2014 Oct 18, 12:57:36

previous topic - next topic

What crossover would you like to see in MLP

Sword Art Online
11 (17.2%)
Doctor Who
21 (32.8%)
X men
11 (17.2%)
Frozen
8 (12.5%)
Disney
13 (20.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Howitzer on 2015 Jan 16, 19:38:16
musician cameos would be pretty sweet. Imagine if we had a ponified Freddie Mercury, Sammy Hagar or all of AC/DC somewhere in one of the episodes, just for a second.
That's a nice idea. What about some ponies with their faces covered as a reference to Daft Punk?
I'm back

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 24, 12:44:50 #21 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 13:29:13 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Howitzer on 2015 Jan 16, 19:38:16
musician cameos would be pretty sweet. Imagine if we had a ponified Freddie Mercury, Sammy Hagar or all of AC/DC somewhere in one of the episodes, just for a second.
Ross Lynch :D!

Jinx_Sparkhoof

Motto :- Rules are made to be broken, Like buildings, OR PONIES!
Catchphrase:-  WUBALUBADUBDUBS! ~ THE TRANSLATION OF THIS WORD MEANS "I am in great pain, please, Help me!"
Favorite things:- shiny stuff, pizza&gingerale nice blankets and "juniper berries"

Sunshine Smash

Metal Gear Solid/Rising.

That's probably not happening though....

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Jinx_Sparkhoof

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Jan 29, 12:12:34
Metal Gear Solid/Rising.

That's probably not happening though....

Didnt twilight end up looking like solid snake from MGS1 in one episode?  I cant recall the name but Twilight looking like solid snake is locked in my head.
Catchphrase:-  WUBALUBADUBDUBS! ~ THE TRANSLATION OF THIS WORD MEANS "I am in great pain, please, Help me!"
Favorite things:- shiny stuff, pizza&gingerale nice blankets and "juniper berries"

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Jinx_Sparkhoof on 2015 Jan 29, 18:52:37
Didnt twilight end up looking like solid snake from MGS1 in one episode?  I cant recall the name but Twilight looking like solid snake is locked in my head.

.... Oh riiiiiight..... Yea, "It's About Time" is the episode.
Then I'd like to see a Rising crossover then. Cyborg Ninja ponies. Nice.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Jinx_Sparkhoof on 2015 Jan 29, 18:52:37
It's About Time?

Edit: Next page ninja'd
I'm back

ComeGetSome

Since the Fallout + Ponies thing is what I want to see and it already happened, also being one of THE most popular fan made thing of all time, I'll go with Ponies + Skyrim.

Jinx_Sparkhoof

How about PONY NUKEM! a feminine male pony who has duke nukems attitude "Im here to buck butt and chew bubble gum, and I am all out of gum!"

ComeGetSome

Quote from: Jinx_Sparkhoof on 2015 Feb 11, 12:21:04
How about PONY NUKEM! a feminine male pony who has duke nukems attitude "Im here to buck butt and chew bubble gum, and I am all out of gum!"

Or a genderbended Duke Nukem pony. I'd bet she'd look hot.

And it's Flank btw.

Jinx_Sparkhoof

Caballia

It wasn't on the list but I'd be pretty happy to see some more Greek mythology in there. Like Harpies! They made Sirens child friendly, they can do the same with harpies.
Oh, what a night

ComeGetSome

Quote from: Caballia on 2015 Feb 12, 01:25:06
It wasn't on the list but I'd be pretty happy to see some more Greek mythology in there. Like Harpies! They made Sirens child friendly, they can do the same with harpies.

Ponies in themselves already feel like Greek mythology

Caballia

Quote from: ComeGetSome on 2015 Feb 12, 11:06:28
Ponies in themselves already feel like Greek mythology

They kind of are. Both the Unicorn and the Pegasus come from Greek Mythology. Alicorns, too. As well as pretty much every other beast seen on the show.
Oh, what a night

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jinx_Sparkhoof

What about Irresponsible city guard-capt taylor

derpyhooves0

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/922348-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic][/URL]
See more on [URL=http://knowyourmeme.com]Know Your Meme[/URL] ok new # #thedressmlp

Lync Volan

spiritwolf98

You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Lync Volan

As Of Tonight My Favorite Crossover Shall Be [shadow=red,left]"Star Vs The Forces Of Evil"[/shadow]

Go Up