Realm of the Mad God

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 26, 18:50:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

My friend Forrest told me about this awesome MMORPG, and I'd like you guys to give it a try. It's different from most because the cap max is level 20, but once you die, you have to make a new character. This may sound like a harsh result, but once you play, you'll understand  ;)
http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

Captain0Ron

Love this game. Its free on steam  :D
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Sea Foam

I feel like there's a huge problem if my computer's having a hard time running this.  :s
Which is sad, because it looks interesting.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Book Smarts

Well that was a quick start, click the link and it begins, and it's defiantly original

HerpyDooves

Yeah, it's really hard for it to run for me too, just try not to play it on steam if you do want to play it, because it goes slower for me on steam. But, yeah, my friend Forrest and I always play this game together and I felt like I needed to share it!

daswed

Played this game way before it got on steam, and it´s still the most fun game on steam that´s free to play, right after Tf2.

Lord of Madness

its so.... intense O__O

Little Judas

I unlocked the Knight already but for some reason the stupid wizard refuses to reach level 20.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

DrizzleMutt

I have all the classes unlocked on my account. I played it too much, and have a Guild.

So uh.. Yeah, it's open to anypony who wants an invitation if they can catch me online.

Nala Valor

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Jun 26, 22:55:22
Love this game. Its free on steam  :D
Don't play it on steam. It will be slower because your Internet have to pass by the Steam's server and after the Realm of the mad god's server: just go on the site. Lags less.

Lary

I tried to like this game, but I can't for some reason.

I really like that when a character dies it's gone forever, but that concept seems really awkward when put into an MMO. Especially if you decide to remain with a guest nickname.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Zygrograxgra

I find the game fun, but I cannot like it due to small thing, one of which is how they manage death.
You need to die to get fame and stuff.
How about no.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lord of Madness

My game freezes constantly while playing it :T I can run three MMO's on max graphics while playing skyrim on maximum graphics and serf the internet without lag all the time... I play this game for 5 seconds and it freezes and I die o3o

daswed

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 13, 09:42:48
I tried to like this game, but I can't for some reason.

I really like that when a character dies it's gone forever, but that concept seems really awkward when put into an MMO. Especially if you decide to remain with a guest nickname.

You can change your name, and sometimes yes, the perma death can be annoying.

Wafflestomp

Hoard. Hoard everything! Its what I do. D:

That, and my main rarely enters battle. Im just using alts atm to pile on the gear and grab stat pots to max out skills before I unleash him upon the masses. :D

DrizzleMutt

Well, I should of been more specific with my RotMG guild. We now have four members, including I.

If you wish to have a spot in my guild, add my skype, ( the.misinformed ) and try to catch me on.

Lord of Madness

I played this game for about an hour... And I still have yet to realize what is going on here lol

HerpyDooves

I'm done with the game for awhile, it gets a little boring after so much of playing it.

Lord of Madness

ok here is how i play

*holds down fireing button while running in one direction for about an hour*

DrizzleMutt

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 14, 09:09:42
ok here is how i play

*holds down fireing button while running in one direction for about an hour*

Thats pretty much what you do.

(Tip, Press the I button to auto fire.)

Go Up