Suggestion: Hide helmet option

Started by Void92, 2017 Oct 07, 17:23:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Void92

Hey there everypony :) Could you implement hide helmet option? So that anypony who don't feel like showing helmet can do it. I'd be honest with ya, non hidden helmets are looking bad on mare's head, it's even bugging hair styles out sometimes :( And taking off helmet just because you dont like the look of it results in loss of bonuses, which helmet provides sadly. At least consider it, pretty please :D

Night Striker

Honestly, I think a better option is to have a vanity layer for the ponies to hide/replace the look of armor so you can pick and choose what you want your pony to wear while keeping the bonuses of armor.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Ferro_the_King

I think it would be great to have (in case of long mane) a ponytail or a braid coming out of the back side of a helmet. Something like this:
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up