OC: Master Masher

Started by Master Masher, 2017 Sep 28, 15:18:14

previous topic - next topic

on a scale of 1-10  how would my OC get along with the mane 6?

6 (30%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (5%)
0 (0%)
1 (5%)
1 (5%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
5 (25%)
?
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Nightshade Star

2018 Feb 15, 16:20:20 #40 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 15, 16:23:08 by Nightshade Star
Quote from: Master Masher on 2018 Feb 15, 10:34:10Well what else would give it enough power to go to THE GAMING DIMENSION?
One way- cursed as a changeling to be somewhat like a mix between robot and pony/changeling/whatever it is, meaning you can be basically a pony with those gaming dimension abilities but also if someone hacks into your system they can control you, or can shut down the gaming system while you're in there so you're trapped and maybe could even lose the abilities and have to live in there until something happens

Also a way to prevent your OC from becoming a Mary Sue (although yours is not, just be careful of augmenting it too much)

Master Masher

My OC uses screens (on/off) to go too and from THE GAMING DIMENSION.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Master Masher

Sadly he running away from the one with Green eyes.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Master Masher on 2018 Mar 15, 10:44:05Sadly he running away from the one with Green eyes.
Nightshade: Do you mean Chrysalis/my mom? I despise her every day and plan to make an attack against her someday.

Master Masher

Of course. I mean who else has green eyes.

(i was trying to make and keep that like riddle so too know who it was others would have a fun little search for the answer to who it was.)

Nightshade Star

(Let's make this a role play thing lol )
Nightshade: True, basically everyone had teal-ish eyes, but my eyes are purple soooo..

Master Masher

I am not sure what options we have to do that because i am using a school laptop that has restrictions.I am the only student to use it which is a bright side to it. I am horrible at Role playing. I don't care if i am bad at role playing.
 To
hay with it.

Nightshade Star

I also used to suck at role playing, but then I developed some skills after being offline for a year. Don't worry. But how can roleplaying go to "hay" when so many do it??

Master Masher

Do you know about Dungeons & Dragons?
Well... i am trying to find a way to put him in the game in real life
(more like in our heads).Kind of like discord did.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Master Masher on 2018 Mar 29, 11:09:35Do you know about Dungeons & Dragons?
Well... i am trying to find a way to put him in the game in real life
(more like in our heads).Kind of like discord did.
I've heard of it, and I'll help

Master Masher

I don't know how to put them up on here because i drew them. But i already thought of a few abilities and his weapon. there is not really much else. Sorry about that. Sometimes my brain goes crazy and thinks up a lot of stuff.

Well he has CODE SHIELD , VIDEO BLAST , and his GAME CONTROLLER SWORD (the blade retracts so it can be used normally)CODE SHIELD is impenetrable and has 6 colors each representing a different game series i...er he has played.( basically a laser with 6 colors) I am pretty sure i said the colors somewhere on these forums. Sadly both CODE SHIELD and VIDEO BLAST have to be charged up in order to use them. But they instantly if my..er his horn is struck with Lightning.

Master Masher

he would be over powered if they did not need to charge. So i made them have to
be charged to use.
Smart thinking on my part right? :luna:

Nightshade Star

2018 Mar 30, 12:38:59 #52 Last Edit: 2018 Mar 30, 12:41:29 by Nightshade Star
Quote from: Master Masher on 2018 Mar 30, 10:30:20he would be over powered if they did not need to charge. So i made them have to
be charged to use.
Smart thinking on my part right? :luna:
Yeee, another way to prevent him from being a Gary Sue
Also when you need to post a picture, post it on another site (I use imgur but most use DeviantArt), open the image in another tab, then copy and paste the link in between the [img.] and the [/img.] (Remove the periods in the img and the /img)

Master Masher

The thing is i kind of drew them in my notebook. yes i have more than one picture because i..er he has more than one form. One of them is the pony version of him i have already mentioned.The other happens when he gets really angry.(also already mentioned)

Nightshade Star

Just take a picture of it on your computer/laptop if there's an imbedded camera (if not take it on a real camera and import it to your computer), then upload it somewhere on a website.

Master Masher

Sadly this is a school laptop but it does have the camera but i do not know if they would like me to use it for that. i already lost the ability to bring it home because some pony tried to hack into our wifi and made it so it looked like i went to sites i did not go to.
 I do keep the book i draw them in with me at all times.

Nightshade Star

Oh god that's really bad, also check if you have a cyber security software downloaded on your laptop, because that's literally one of the first things my teachers taught about computers
Also if you want to take pictures on the laptop then just ask if you can.

Master Masher

I took the pictures but how do i put them up on here they wont drag .from the gallery.

Master Masher

funny thing asked the teacher she was okay with it.

Master Masher

Now if the laptop would work with me is another story.

Go Up