Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KireiameJin

My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

LostSanity

To be honest...

This is a character I don't mind and I probably won't mind using.

lol
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KireiameJin

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Feb 13, 18:48:31
To be honest...

This is a character I don't mind and I probably won't mind using.

lol

Me neither XD

byndbored

This may sound odd but because of his final smash I now want to fight little mac.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Rikaria

Funny how he was just an Assist Trophy in Brawl. Now he's an actual playable character.

...I wonder who else might end up coming from one O:
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KireiameJin

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Feb 14, 00:25:17
Funny how he was just an Assist Trophy in Brawl. Now he's an actual playable character.

I'll cross my fingers to see a brand new "Lyn" as playable chara then  :3

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Feb 14, 05:14:28

Crossing mine for Shadow. Too bad it's unlikely they'll have two Sonic characters, and if they did, it would more likely be Tails or Knuckles.
I'm back

KireiameJin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Feb 14, 07:28:18

Crossing mine for Shadow. Too bad it's unlikely they'll have two Sonic characters, and if they did, it would more likely be Tails or Knuckles.

Or maybe Silv... ok i can't even finish that line without laughing hard XD (I hate silver on Sonic 06, useless...)

Maybe they could add Eggman, even if i can't figure out how it could be, but you know, they have "Main chara" and "Main villian" for most of their games, so it seems logic to add the main Sonic villian in case the are planning to add more Sonic related charas... which is likely impossible, but hey, they added wii fit trainer, so screw logic XD

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Feb 14, 11:32:25

Or maybe Silv... ok i can't even finish that line without laughing hard XD (I hate silver on Sonic 06, useless...)

Maybe they could add Eggman, even if i can't figure out how it could be, but you know, they have "Main chara" and "Main villian" for most of their games, so it seems logic to add the main Sonic villian in case the are planning to add more Sonic related charas... which is likely impossible, but hey, they added wii fit trainer, so screw logic XD
Yeah. The Wii Fit Trainer ought to be good for a laugh or two to play as. lol She looks like she has funny moves. And her final smash looked interesting. As odd of a fighter she is, I'm actually excited to see how she does. And as for Mega Man, he might just be the new Meta Knight. In other words, the new strongest super OP character. He looks fun.
I'm back

Rikaria

Okay, seriously... I wasn't a huge fan of Meta Knight AT ALL in Brawl... Why is he considered a top tier character?

GoldenTerrabyte

Believe me, I'm not either. But just go on an online match and face someone playing as him, and you'll see what I mean. He's super annoying and super powerful, it's hard to get him.
I'm back

byndbored

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Feb 14, 11:32:25

Maybe as a boss.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Rikaria

Depends. Are they bringing back something like Subspace Emissary again, or will it be something like SSBM's adventure mode (if anything)?

KireiameJin

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Feb 14, 22:28:25
Depends. Are they bringing back something like Subspace Emissary again, or will it be something like SSBM's adventure mode (if anything)?

Yeah, there are going to be "Bosses" and even some Collaborative  stages to fight giant enemies as we could see in some screenshots, so i guess there's gonna be a somekind of "Arcade" mode, similar to the first game, since they already said there won't be anything like the "Subspace emissary", for reasons that doesn't look very convincing, but they are not including something like that again apparently.

LostSanity

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Feb 15, 05:51:42
Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Feb 14, 22:28:25

Yeah, there are going to be "Bosses" and even some Collaborative  stages to fight giant enemies as we could see in some screenshots, so i guess there's gonna be a somekind of "Arcade" mode, similar to the first game, since they already said there won't be anything like the "Subspace emissary", for reasons that doesn't look very convincing, but they are not including something like that again apparently.

Um... what?

I liked Subspace Emissary...

I need a specific reason...

:l

Rikaria

I liked it too, but I guess they're not bringing it back because of how repetitive it was.

KireiameJin

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Feb 15, 18:45:35
I liked it too, but I guess they're not bringing it back because of how repetitive it was.

I heard it was mostly because of the "Cutscenes". Apparently someone on the developing team wanted that scenes to be something special and unique for players to see, but when they were laked into the internet, everybody was able to see them and it destroyed his dream... or something like that, it's actually a really silly reason, but wherever you search, you won't hear anything logic for not including a mode like that again XD.

Here's the declaration of Sakurai:

"Unfortunately, the movie scenes we worked hard to create were uploaded onto the internet. You can only truly wow a player the first time he sees [a cutscene]. I felt if players saw the cutscenes outside of the game, they would no longer serve as rewards for playing the game, so I've decided against having them."

LostSanity

Um... it wasn't repetitive. Not IMO anyway...

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Feb 15, 20:41:10

I heard it was mostly because of the "Cutscenes". Apparently someone on the developing team wanted that scenes to be something special and unique for players to see, but when they were laked into the internet, everybody was able to see them and it destroyed his dream... or something like that, it's actually a really silly reason, but wherever you search, you won't hear anything logic for not including a mode like that again XD.

Here's the declaration of Sakurai:

"Unfortunately, the movie scenes we worked hard to create were uploaded onto the internet. You can only truly wow a player the first time he sees [a cutscene]. I felt if players saw the cutscenes outside of the game, they would no longer serve as rewards for playing the game, so I've decided against having them."

Yeah...

That's pretty freaking ridiculous.

>:/

*sighs*

How am I supposed to unlock all of the characters then?

Shadow Mare

QuoteHow am I supposed to unlock all of the characters then?

Just keep playing vs. matches untill a unlockable character appears, I NEVER ONCE TOUCH Brawl's story mode.

LostSanity

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Feb 15, 22:47:18
QuoteHow am I supposed to unlock all of the characters then?

Just keep playing vs. matches untill a unlockable character appears, I NEVER ONCE TOUCH Brawl's story mode.

With AI or online matches?

I suck at this series/fighting games but I still want it because it's a good series/fighting games.

Go Up