Amnesia: The Dark Descent....

Started by Seriack, 2013 Apr 06, 23:18:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Seriack

2013 Apr 06, 23:18:02 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 07, 00:41:44 by Seriack
I started a play through last night, and I'll be continuing tonight at 10 PM(or around then) MDT. I stream on twitch at twitch.tv/Seriack

Yes, I am shamelessly advertising myself... Now, come and watch me scream like a little babby(not really... But yeah....). Also, I believe the game is M... So caution is advised. It's a very dark game.

I lied.... People watching TV right now.. And I don't want anyone down there... So I can play it in the dark, alone, with the volume up...

Scratch that... I'll do it some other time... I just don't feel like doing it tonight, since I was up way late the night before and I didn't get too much sleep.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

HerpyDooves

Amnesia, huh? I love that game. :3

Seriack

Eeyup! And I will most likely be streaming tonight at 10 PM MDT(9 PM PDT). Only for a couple of hours... But I found a facecam! Now you all can watch me scream like a little girl with facial expressions!!!! yay. In all honesty, I think my expressions are a lot funnier than my voice alone, since I usually make faces when I say small things.
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Apr 08, 11:15:44
Eeyup! And I will most likely be streaming tonight at 10 PM MDT(9 PM PDT). Only for a couple of hours... But I found a facecam! Now you all can watch me scream like a little girl with facial expressions!!!! yay. In all honesty, I think my expressions are a lot funnier than my voice alone, since I usually make faces when I say small things.

:P

super_chris85

of course i ruined it the other while skyping  :P

Seriack

[move][/move]

Seriack

I'll be streaming tonight... Although I'll be playing some DotA 2 with my International Pony DotA League before and, practicing. I might stream that, if anypony cares, but no facecam for it... Not until Amnesia.
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

2013 Apr 12, 16:32:59 #8 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 12, 16:37:12 by HerpyDooves
Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Apr 12, 13:39:02
I'll be streaming tonight... Although I'll be playing some DotA 2 with my International Pony DotA League before and, practicing. I might stream that, if anypony cares, but no facecam for it... Not until Amnesia.

My brothers will be going to the Comic Shop for Friday Night Magic, so if you want to chat with me while you're streaming, I'm open. I'll be recording Simcity 3000 a little bit tonight, too.

super_chris85

I can't wait also DoTA 2 would be interesting

Seriack

2013 Apr 13, 00:53:21 #10 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 13, 00:56:34 by Seriack
Sorry, I haven't started the stream, still have people down here... Meh, what the buck. If you see this, steam is up.

Or not... Yeah, need people to sleep, but they won't go and are complaining I'm taking all the bandwidth so they can't watch TV.... 

:l
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Apr 13, 00:53:21
Sorry, I haven't started the stream, still have people down here... Meh, what the buck. If you see this, steam is up.

Or not... Yeah, need people to sleep, but they won't go and are complaining I'm taking all the bandwidth so they can't watch TV.... 

:l

When's the next time you'll be open?

Seriack

Not sure yet... I try during the week, but I can't until after 10 PM, unless I stream something else. And then, I'll probably have a bit of background noise. I'll make sure to post here when I do stream again. I've beaten the original story.... Now I need some customs and such.
[move][/move]

Go Up