previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rad Thunder

Here's the vid:
Spoiler: show

And here was my reaction:

Ryo_D_Disk

[Im sorry the pony posting this comment has had a heart attack from to much epic please hold while we wake him up]

Rad Thunder

Okay. I can wait...

Lary

Let me get this out of the way before anything else: Where the heck is Apollo? The creator said he wanted to give him his own arc, and that Phoenix's arc was finished. I guess the fans just kept demanding and demanding.
That's how hobo!Phoenix took over Apollo's game, after all... Fans just couldn't let him go.

Anyway, I'm just glad we're getting a new Ace Attorney game. Hopefully this one will be localized.
*glares at Ace Attorney Investigations 2*
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Rad Thunder

I know! I want to know where Apollo is too. Then again, I don't know anything about the intricate story that is usually involved with an Ace Attorney game. Maybe he'll show up as an assistant along with the new girl. Who knows

Lary

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Sep 22, 08:58:16
Maybe he'll show up as an assistant along with the new girl.

Impossible. Apollo Justice Ace Attorney takes place at least 7 years after the Phoenix arc. Him showing up while Phoenix is doing his lawyer schtick will contradict everything set in it.

Plus, if Phoenix is still a lawyer, Apollo would be way too young...
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Rad Thunder

Here's a half argument. We don't know when AA5 is in the timeline, but yeah as far as it looks, it's most likely after T&T.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Sep 22, 11:21:04
Here's a half argument. We don't know when AA5 is in the timeline, but yeah as far as it looks, it's most likely after T&T.
Probablly before Appollo justice , and maybe some time after Ace attorney investigations 2.
I love this games because they always make me feel like a genius.

Go Up