A Bit For Your Thoughts?

Started by TeaKay, 2013 Aug 05, 18:35:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TeaKay

Want to get something off your chest? Go ahead and say it (withing reason of course)!

I'll start:
I really wish I had better coping skills.

Little Star

I freaking wish alcohol was banned everywhere. It just depresses me.

The Stars

I wish I could solve everything faster and with greater focus :U I just... Derp out for a few seconds at times and I end up either loosing my train of thought or just spending longer trying to figure out something than I normally would >.>
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Weremetalwolf

No StarSong, if something like that would happend my career as sommelier would be ruined >.<

I wish I would become less lazy...
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Shadow Blitz

I'd like to become a pony and live in Ponyville and become best friends with the Mane 6  :3

impeccably*

bleyd

my mind is in chaos i like a lot thing mujajaja but now if you ask me i like can build and paint for all my figures yay

if you like see ^^

Madame Red

I wish I wasn't so scared to be nice to people and make friends instead of acting cold and distant. :c

[glow=red,2,300]I love you all...[/glow]

Shadow Blitz

Aw, come on; we're all friends here, Madame!  :D

impeccably*

SolarStorm

I really wish I was able to get over my anxiety issues  :c
Since it kept me for a long time from joining the very nice LOE forums, as well as many, many other things

Randam Saiko

I really need to lay off the creepy pasta........I read one story and now i'm back into the habit of reading more of em. qq

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

People should just plain stop cussing.
I'm back

Minor-T5

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 20, 15:19:24
People should just plain stop cussing.

I think we'll get along just fine. =3
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Dark Hooves

I wish my older brother wasn't so annoying.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Randam Saiko

I really wish I had some artistic skill.......I honestly would trade away one of my other talents for it.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Zedd

If only I could procrastinate less while still working hard on my work but also be able to get my assignments done within a reasonable amount of time and also still be able to make good grades and learn lots of new material.
Currently innactive. School's been bogging me down. :(

Go Up