Accident Stories

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Aug 02, 10:32:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zygrograxgra

I was like two years old. Extremely tall and narrow stairs.
Took one step to go down, slipped, and fells down the WHOLE WAY.
I should've died. No, really. I wasn't breathing or anything like that.
Maybe a minute later, with my mother too shocked to do anything, I just stood up and walked away.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Little Judas

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Aug 02, 15:58:25
Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Aug 02, 15:36:32
I was trying to take jump with a BMX using a skate-platform. I had to much speed and landed to far on flat ground, front wheel first an face-planted.
That moment in the air when you have enough time to think: "*Sigh* F***". I have others from the skatepark, but they weren't that memorable.

Man, I know that feeling. I did a completely accidental jump on my bike while going very fast in the dark on a bumpy bike path. I remember thinking "this is kind of cool, oh hey I'm tilting, this is going to suck". Fortunately I didn't faceplant like you, I just tipped over sideways in midair and scraped over a lot of asphalt. I still have some scars from that.

Normally I was a blader and I was using my friend's BMX.
I also landed pretty hard on my tailbone with those blades when jumping over spines. I couldn't sit for two weeks.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Rissian

Bike accidents? I had one of those it was my own stupid fault but I was riding bikes with my sister and her friend when I was younger and well I got a bit stupid and decided to play chicken with one of them I was a little kid though so that explains my lack of common sense at the time anyways I didn't turn in time and we hit straight on I flew to the road and my sister flew into a ditch and hurt her shoulder a bit, and I ended up with the edge of the bike bars hitting me in the head causing a gash, it wasn't serious enough for the ER but it did require one of those butterfly bandage things after we applied pressure to the wound to stop it from you know.

(Thankfully my sister was fine and she got out of it with minor shoulder bruises.)

Firey

This was a car accident that happened about 6-7 years ago:

It was just like any other morning, heading to school through the usual route in the van.
We were only 5 minutes away from home waiting at an intersection.
My mom was in the middle of taking a right turn when out of nowhere,
a speeding red pick-up T-boned us and our car spun to the left about 90 degrees.
We were hit pretty hard but no one was hurt, although my mom's door was jammed.

As a result, both cars were totaled and we ended up walking home taking the day off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Close call:

My dad was driving home late at night, very tired.
Soon he fell asleep behind the wheel and his car happened to slightly turn onto the other side of the road
and when my dad woke up, he saw himself seconds from hitting a pole, he quickly steered the car away
and back onto the road, shocked.
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Book Smarts

My dogs fur clogged the back of my old computers fan and caused it to start smoking.

I should've vacuumed the vent more often  :s

Lord of Madness

My cousin and I wanted to see who could stay awake the longest... in the end he won when I feel asleep and smashed thru a glass coffee table...

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Aug 02, 19:46:17 #26 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 02, 19:48:05 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 02, 19:36:43
My cousin and I wanted to see who could stay awake the longest... in the end he won when I feel asleep and smashed thru a glass coffee table...

:I

I almost fell on a sword from sleep deprivation. I randomly lost balance, nearly fell, and when I caught myself, I was leaning over a sword. It doesn't have a sheath because its blade is shaped funny with spiky bits.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

oddly for me I was left un cut even thou I annihilated the thing...

Book Smarts

I tried doing a jump on my bicycle off a speed bump and ended up with a road burn on the majority of one of my arms.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 02, 20:09:40
I tried doing a jump on my bicycle off a speed bump and ended up with a road burn on the majority of one of my arms.

I find it odd that road burns seem to hurt more than real burns... NOT EVERY TIME... but they do time to time.

Stitchin Time

I was shooting my bow and arrows with my brother in the backyard, and I didn't pull back far enough, and when I let my arrow go, the fletching skewered my hand. >.< I still have the scar.

Another bow and arrow fail; I badly misaimed, and my arrow hit the roof. It flew off, busted a hole in the fence, and landed several yards away. :I

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 02, 21:27:07
I was shooting my bow and arrows with my brother in the backyard, and I didn't pull back far enough, and when I let my arrow go, the fletching skewered my hand. >.< I still have the scar.

Another bow and arrow fail; I badly misaimed, and my arrow hit the roof. It flew off, busted a hole in the fence, and landed several yards away. :I

Ah, I wanna learn archery. But I'm kinda weak, and I have stupidly horrible aim. lol

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 02, 21:29:04

Ah, I wanna learn archery. But I'm kinda weak, and I have stupidly horrible aim. lol

It's fun, but so hard if you're not strong.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 02, 21:30:05
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 02, 21:29:04

It's fun, but so hard if you're not strong.

I'd have to at least work out my left arm.

TCDubstep

Once, when i was like 6 years old, my parents rearranged me and my bros bedroom. and that night there happened to be a storm that woke both of us up. and it went sorta like this

Bro: hey,  you awake
Me: Yeah
Bro: Wanna come to my bed and tell spooky ghost stories
Me: okay :D
Me: *forgets room was rearranged that day*
*attempts to jump to old location of bros bed*
*hits head and has to get 13 stitches*

and thats why i am no longer left handed, and have a dent in my head  ovO

Fudgemuffin

I think when I was about seven years old, I did something very stupid. In my old house, there was a double bed. Right beside it was a dresser. I was resting my neck beside one of the bed supports, pulling out most of the drawers at once. It fell on me, crushing my neck between it and the bed support. I screamed for help and my mom rescued me. I remember having a sore neck for days. :o

Book Smarts

A shard of glass got through the side of my sandal and caused a minor slash wound on one of my big toes

Chishio Kunrin

I once had a thorn stuck under the skin of the bottom of my foot. I mean, my skin had grown over the thorn. So in order to get it out... we had to actually..... :c

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 08, 20:04:06
I once had a thorn stuck under the skin of the bottom of my foot. I mean, my skin had grown over the thorn. So in order to get it out... we had to actually..... :c

O:

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 08, 20:04:06

Just thinking of that I can imagine how painful it was...  :c

I remember jumping off my swing set as a kid only for my foot to land on some glass that was stuck in the ground, I think all we had to do was pull it out thankfully as it didn't go horribly far into my foot or anything.

Go Up