What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Master Masher

i have been playing Banjo kazooi: nuts & bolts ,Miitopia ,Lordz.io , Pokemon Black 2 and Kirby Mass attack

(i can list all of them but that would make this comment to big.)

See i think about others too. X3
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Night Striker

Playing a bit of Them's Fightin Herds, Suguri, and 100% Orange Juice lately

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Nightshade Star

Currently playing WordBrain.

I'm such a dork lol

McClaw

The Blockheads had an update to version 1.7, with a lot of new and revised features.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

LunarDusk

Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ZeroOfTime

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2018 Mar 23, 22:31:35Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne

This guy gets it.

I've been playing Monster Hunter World a ton.
Such is a Samurai skill!

LunarDusk

Quote from: ZeroOfTime on 2018 Mar 27, 22:24:33This guy gets it.

I've been playing Monster Hunter World a ton.

-notices Merkabah in your profile and description- 

:I

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Cloudy Skies

Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Nightshade Star

Deeeep.io
Omg it's really fun but LoE is better ;)

Night Striker

Been getting back into Warframe lately, though I forgot why I quit last time lol

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

ZeroOfTime

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2018 Mar 27, 22:43:43-notices Merkabah in your profile and description- 

:I

Try not to feel too bad.
Such is a Samurai skill!

Pumpkin Glow

2018 Apr 26, 10:18:08 #331 Last Edit: 2024 Jan 27, 21:34:11 by Pumpkin Glow

Master Masher

I guess some of us can't escape video games.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Master Masher on 2018 Apr 26, 10:45:08I guess some of us can't escape video games.
True dat

Also I now have an unhealthy addiction to Solitaire lol

Stranger Wings

Frostpunk, Stardew Valley co-op, and A LOT of Spore.
I'm a horrible person...
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

Meadow Fluff

Hmm, i'm currently playing Kerbal Space Program. This game makes me want to kick my laptop.

Night Striker

Now I'm just getting back into Disgaea and Minecraft lately.

Stranger Wings

2018 May 29, 06:12:40 #337 Last Edit: 2018 May 29, 06:17:41 by Stranger Wings
You want great survival game? Holy bleep, The Forest is the way to go.
That, and I've been playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Once I kinda got into the fighting system (Even tho you can play the game without killing a soul), it's getting more and more interesting. I can fully recommend it. Especially if you love historical accuracy. These dudes spent years researching life in medieval bohemia. You can't fricking READ in this game, cause it was uncommon for a simple peasant, to know how to during these times. Have to learn it first. :D You have to maintain your appearance, by washing regularly, fixing your clothing, etc. There are tons of different shops. Armor you fix at a blacksmith, tailor can patch up your clothing, with shoes you need to go to shoemaker, food can, and will go bad. You know, all the good stuff.
Also hunting is ILLEGAL. You'll be called a poacher, and all the meat and trophies you'll manage to get, will be marked as stolen. You can still try to fence it, but many people won't buy it, and even if they will, they won't pay you the full price. Also you'll get more if you sell to the right merchants. Clothing to tailor, armor to blacksmith or armorer, etc.

It's simply amazing.
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

Void92

2018 Sep 11, 22:49:27 #338 Last Edit: 2018 Sep 11, 22:58:07 by DarkDawn
Since i returned to World of Warcraft i play it most of the time. Also i play Warhammer 40k DoW Soulstorm, when i feel like playing it :) This game is so awesome and fun, despite being 10 years old(DoW SS) :D

McClaw

I've been trying out the "Expert mode" in The Blockheads (a sandbox survival game on iOS and Android).
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Go Up